Author Topic: Battle Mountain Desert Club  (Read 3006 times)

DennisHof

Battle Mountain Desert Club
« on: July 31, 2016, 02:32:07 PM »
I had lunch with Rick the owner and his 94 mom Bea. What nice people they are. I answered two page hof questions for them and enjoyed the meeting.

The plan is to open mid August Bea will be Nevadas oldest madam at 94, what a great old gal.

I hope the guys that do the hiway 80 partying stop and support them as they are nice people and i like having anther brothel open up

i asked Rick to come here and sign up but while we are waiting what advice can you give Rick & Bea?

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
Re: Battle Mountain Desert Club
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 04:37:57 PM »
I had lunch with Rick the owner and his 94 mom Bea. What nice people they are. I answered two page hof questions for them and enjoyed the meeting.

The plan is to open mid August Bea will be Nevadas oldest madam at 94, what a great old gal.

I hope the guys that do the hiway 80 partying stop and support them as they are nice people and i like having anther brothel open up

i asked Rick to come here and sign up but while we are waiting what advice can you give Rick & Bea?

I take it that this place is what used to be called the Calico Club in Battle Mountain as that's the only brothel I've been to (or seen) in Battle Mountain. If different, please correct me and let us know just where it's at in Battle Mountain as I might get a chance to stop in for a visit during one of my excursions to Winnemucca (from my "base" in Elko) during one of my upcoming trips to Nevada before the end of 2016.

The Hiking Guy

karmen leigh

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 05:47:48 PM »

I take it that this place is what used to be called the Calico Club in Battle Mountain as that's the only brothel I've been to (or seen) in Battle Mountain. If different, please correct me and let us know just where it's at in Battle Mountain as I might get a chance to stop in for a visit during one of my excursions to Winnemucca (from my "base" in Elko) during one of my upcoming trips to Nevada before the end of 2016.

The Hiking Guy

Hello,
I would like to say that is NOT the Calico Club, I do wonder if they would ever open? We will have too see,
 I had heard that Rick was asking people around town to get a business License., so that he could open? Gossip.
The Calico Brothel and Strip Club is still here in Battle MT.
Thank you,
Jennifer
www.calicoclub.com

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 06:01:13 PM »

The Hiking Guy

Hello,
I would like to say that is NOT the Calico Club, I do wonder if they would ever open? We will have too see,
 I had heard that Rick was asking people around town to get a business License., so that he could open? Gossip.
Thank you,
Jennifer
www.calicoclub.com

Thanks for the update & correction. I haven't been out that way for quite some time as I typically travel in from Salt Lake City (to get to Elko) instead of coming from Reno, and therefore, don't pass by the Winnemucca or Battle Mountain areas.

The Hiking Guy

karmen leigh

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 08:26:10 PM »
Anytime...
Jennifer
Calico Club
www.calicoclub.com

Offline Lecher

• High Roller
  • "Stay on target" - Red leader
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 12:10:30 AM »

Thank you,
Jennifer
www.calicoclub.com

The Calico Club was not open for business when I was there Monday, July 25.  A nice lady answered the door but said come back tomorrow!
Proclaimed a rat bastard hoser KSF by Flyfisher 7/27/16

DennisHof

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 05:51:10 AM »

The Hiking Guy

I am not sure but I know it's been closed for remodel and its next to a place with a brothel LIC that is open sometimes

DennisHof

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 05:53:12 AM »

Thank you,
Jennifer
www.calicoclub.com

The Calico Club was not open for business when I was there Monday, July 25.  A nice lady answered the door but said come back tomorrow!

Isn't there a joke about going to a brothel with no girl and the sign says beat it?

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 07:35:44 AM »

Thank you,
Jennifer
www.calicoclub.com

Isn't there a joke about going to a brothel with no girl and the sign says beat it?

Now Dennis Rule #6 ! 

karmen leigh

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 09:37:44 AM »

Thank you,
Jennifer
www.calicoclub.com

That nice lady was me, thank you, we hope to see you again..
We have now been here for 5 years, Aug. 3 2011......
July 25 the Calico Club was closed, for 3,reason,

1. I had a full HYSTERECTOMY on the 15th had cancer. Should be all good now. Xoxo
2. The bartender so very sick.
3. We had a lady die on her days off, and she is was a great lady Sharon we will miss you..
All of this in the month July, INCONVENIENCE.
we have all new ladies as well as a GAY MEN, Hermaphrodite, so please come and see the Calico Brothel and Strip Club.
Jennifer
www.calicoclub.com
1-775-635-2764

karmen leigh

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2016, 09:46:25 AM »

Thank you,
Jennifer
www.calicoclub.com

Dennis,

I CALLED LANDER CO. That other building you are talking about IS NOT GOING TO OPEN IN MID AUG.
We are also very sorry we did not go to the C.W. Dinner, we had 3 or 4 tickets, sorry we did it go. Xoxo
Thank you for bring the Calico Club up on this board again,
Jennifer
Calico Brothel and Strip Club
www.calicoclub

Edited per rule #6
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 12:08:08 PM by Borg3 »

Offline Lecher

• High Roller
  • "Stay on target" - Red leader
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2016, 10:29:36 AM »

Yes that's funny. Hadn't heard that one
Proclaimed a rat bastard hoser KSF by Flyfisher 7/27/16