Author Topic: My Seventh Experience(s)  (Read 7015 times)

shadowofdoubt

My Seventh Experience(s)
« on: August 21, 2016, 04:23:07 PM »
My First Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-first-experience-s.2363/

My Second Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-second-experience-s.2394/

My Third Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-third-experience-s.3054/

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=4875.0

My Fourth Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-fourth-experience-s.5471/

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=15277.0

My Fifth Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-fifth-experience-s.10874/

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=17555.0

My Sixth Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-sixth-experience-s.31742/

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=23040.0

This trip was not supposed to have happened. It wasn't supposed to be until April of 2019 that I would return to Reno. The next time I was even going to be in the state of Nevada wasn't supposed to have been until April of 2017. So why did I come back a mere three months later? There is only one word that can answer that: Jade. Since our parties from My Sixth Experience(s) back on April 25th and April 28th, we had kept in contact despite our mutually busy schedules, just getting to know each other. As of the time I had left Reno, it was understood that I wouldn't be back for three years. But for the week that followed after I got home, regretting not getting out of the car during that last night when she was waiting outside watching me leave, she had been on my mind. It was for certain that I had been Jaded. And I was all the better for it. More than anyone could ever know.

So I was thinking about my return to Reno and getting back into her arms and wanted to make it truly special. So I texted her about an overnight. She was really surprised that I wanted to do that with her out of all the other girls that were out there. Personally, I had never even considered doing an overnight with anyone ever before and couldn't imagine doing so with anyone else but her. So she called me and once I got the information as to what it entails, I began brainstorming about when I would like to do it. As of the time of that call, she was still thinking three years from then. Then it hit me. Why not come out for her birthday in November? So before I proposed that question to her, I started checking into flights and things like that, we texted back and forth about that and she gave me some websites for great deals on plane tickets. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything that would work. So then I had an idea...in April of 2017, I was already going to be in Las Vegas for the USBC National Bowling Tournament so why not, when my week vacation in Las Vegas in done, why not head up to Reno for a second week's vacation and have the overnight then? So I texted her the idea and she loved it. She was expecting to wait on me for three years and now it was only going to be one year. But little did either of us know that it was barely going to be three months. So I began making calls to put down deposits for the overnight.

So for the entire months of May and June, I began working as much overtime as I possibly could because I knew this was going to be pretty expensive, which was mainly the reason why I never considered doing an overnight party to begin. Would it really be worth doing this knowing that a good majority of the time, you both would be sleeping? But there was something different. At one point of the second party I had with Jade, she and I cuddled for what seemed like 20 minutes and even as I write this, three months later, I can still feel that. And I wanted to know what it was like falling asleep in someone's arms so the choice was made and the question was asked and luckily it was accepted. Dreamscometrue and Jade Capri were going to do an overnighter.

Friday night, April 21st, 2017 was the date we had settled on. About two weeks later, I had come across an old thread about getting married at the ranch. I remember posting on it a long time ago and was intrigued. So I had sent out a message to Dennis about it and he said that he still did legitimate weddings and mock weddings. So again, I posed the question to Jade...or rather proposed to her. It sounded like fun. This was going to be my first overnighter and I wanted to make it very special. She accepted it. So we moved our overnight to Saturday, April 22nd with the mock wedding in the afternoon.

So over the course of the next month, we texted each other almost on a daily basis, which I was grateful for considering how much overtime I had been working and how busy she had been. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that she was indeed the Lover Of The Month for the month of June because of all the dates she had, meaning it would have been her 31st month doing so. But we all know how that went.

June 26, 2016 was indeed a dark day for all of LPIN and for me personally. It was my 36th birthday and it was supposed to have been a happy day for me. But seeing that infamous post tore my heart completely apart. I called her to see if she was ok. Little did I know, I was actually breaking the news to her. I felt like such an ass when I found that out sometime later. The next week I called the ranch and told them I wanted to get my deposit back. They tried to talk me into transferring my deposit to another girl and I do realize that I could have easily done that but I was not interested. I wanted my deposit back and I was going to get it back. Less than a week later, the full deposit came back and then I made a decision...I wanted to come to the LPIN Gathering Awards Banquet to give Jade my support for her being a finalist in the Courtesan Of The Year award. But she had no idea if she was even going to go because of everything. So I held off on getting plane tickets because if she wasn't going to go, it wouldn't really be worth coming out. Then one day she gave me a call...she was going to start working for Mustang Ranch and had a start date. It was going to be right before the Awards Banquet and I began thinking, I could come out during the banquet but she would be so busy I felt like I would just be blended into the wall because so many people would be vying for her attention so I talked to her and asked about flying in two weeks later, flying in August 2nd and leaving on Friday August 5th. She said those dates would work perfectly. Then we got to talking about the deposit that I had and I knew an overnight wouldn't really be an option so I suggested splitting it up into three parties...Tuesday the 2nd, Wednesday the 3rd, and Friday the 5th. She liked that idea and said we would actually be getting more alone time this way. So once she started working at Mustang, I called them and set up the appointment and in the process, got to know the cashiers a little, sweet ladies they are.

So when it came time to look into plane tickets and hotels and such, I was looking to get the cheapest everything possible. My Dad knew I was going to flying somewhere but didn't know where so he offered to let me use his points that he accumulated over the years on his credit cards to buy plane tickets. As it turns out, he had enough to buy a one-way ticket. So before I got that, I had to check on something else...I work for a huge food company, the largest in the world in fact. And we have this employee recognition system where we are able to accumulate points for going above and beyond expectations on our job. So I started looking into what we can “buy” with our points and as it turns out...I had enough points built up so that I could get a one-way ticket AND a free night at the Circus Circus. So the next time Jade called me, I told her what I found out and she couldn't believe what I was able to find out, free plane tickets and the first night was going to be free at Circus Circus. And after we had hung up, she did something amazing...she arranged for me to stay at Mustang's Resort for the other two nights I was going to be there. This completely blew me away that she would do this for me. I can't thank her enough. So the time came to order the plane tickets. Now, I had done tons of research trying to figure out the best way to go from several different places to get to Reno. I looked everything from Indianapolis, IN...Fort Wayne, IN...Toledo, OH....Chicago, IL...Detroit, MI....and I determined that the best way to go would be out of Indianapolis. So, I used my Dad's points to get the flight from Indianapolis to Reno. There were going to be two stops, one in Chicago, the other in Phoenix. All in all, it was going to be pretty quick, based on Reno time, I was going to be leaving Indianapolis at 9:37am and landing in Reno at 6:25pm. Less than nine hours with a one hour, 23 minute layover in Chicago and a 50 minute layover in Phoenix. As long as my layovers were around an hour and a half or less, it was acceptable to me. So I booked this flight. Also in booking this flight, this was going to give me a little time to get my bags and rental car and head over to Circus Circus to get checked in and have a quick dinner at the El Dorado buffet.

I had to wait a couple days later to book my other flight because I had to do it at work so when I went back on that Saturday, I got onto the computer and found what I wanted and had a bit of a surprise. They raised the amount of points so now I couldn't get the free room at Circus Circus. Boy talk about a disappointment. But I got the flight I wanted from Reno to Indianapolis with a one hour and 35 minute layover in Dallas. So that night when I got home, I booked a room at Circus Circus. Over the next couple days, I was texting with Jade and letting her know what I got and the next thing I know, I now have three nights staying at the Mustang Resort instead of two nights. Once again, mind blown. So I immediately canceled my room at Circus Circus and simply told them that I found out I wasn't going to be Reno for the night after all, which essentially was the truth. Than I got my rental car reserved, I went for the cheapest one I could find. It was simply going to be a Chevrolet Cruz Sedan. Or something similar. I was find with that. I don't need anything fancy. I just needed something with four wheels, a steering wheel, automatic transmission,  A/C, and a CD player. That's all I needed. I don't care what kind of car it was, the style, none of that, just give me something simple.

So now everything was now set in place. All my deposits have been made, my flights were scheduled, and my rental car is reserved. As of this moment, Jade was the ONLY one who knew I was coming. But, I wanted to find out from some ladies who were going to be in town around this time so I started asking around. Some of the ladies knew I was going to there but didn't know when. However, one of them needed me to reveal exactly when I was gonna be there because she was going to be on a long outdate and wanted to make sure she was going to be back in time to be able to meet me so when I told her, it worked out just find for her. Her outdate as it turned out was going to be the week before.  Meanwhile, I was going to surprise three ladies, one of them specifically because she had been a very special friend of mine for many years despite having never met in person. But the story on her surprise will be much later on in this story. And it is a doozy.

Meanwhile, Jade Capri. I wanted to make this week as special for her as it was going to be for me. So I started making up little surprises for her and got things to where I was going to have at least two surprises for her each day I was there. A little overboard you might say? Well, that's me. But you know what? She can be the same way. And it's beautiful. The biggest surprise...well actually the second biggest surprise I had for her was my weight lost. Ever since I came home from Reno last time, I had lost my appetite. For the next week, I hardly ate anything. I was going through a serious withdrawal. So aside from stopping eating, I didn't feel like doing anything around the house so I got outside and started walking around the addition that I live in. So after a while, I started eating a little bit and next thing I knew, I had created a regime for myself to lose weight. So each day that I wasn't working, I would go for my walk, which would be 5.6 miles each time. I cut back on how much I ate and I completely cut off all restaurant food. I used to go to Wendy's, Rally's/Checker's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, and others a LOT. The last time I had been to any of these places was May 2, the day after I got home from Reno. I had been having a craving for Subway since before I left Reno so I went ahead and got it and that was it. Everything I would eat from that point would be something I made myself, whether I cooked it myself or it was a microwaveable TV dinner.

I was watching the amount of calories I was taking in, plus I had downloaded this app called FitBit onto my phone and used it to keep track of my calorie take-in and how many calories I was burning through my walks. It also kept track of my pacing for my walks, in which case I would incorporate a little jogging here and there and kept track of how long these walks would take. So over the course of the three months of my diet regime, I had lost a lot of weight and people at work were noticing it, my Dad was noticing it, and I was seeing it a little bit everytime I would look in the mirror. It also got to the point where I even with the belt I had, I could not keep my pants and shorts on. So I ended up drilling several holes into my belt and I also bought a couple smaller pairs of shorts. At my peak, I was weighing in at 280. When I got home from Reno, I was at 270 and by the time I went back to Reno, I was at 235. I had lost 35 pounds in three months. I guess you could say 45 pounds from my peak but I'm only counting from the time I was actually working on it.

So now, the days leading up to my flight were going to be very hectic. I fly out on Tuesday and I have to work Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 5am to 5pm all three days. And to make matters worse, as soon as I get off work on Monday, I had to go get my daughter registered for school as it was the only day I was available to get it done. But luckily, I was able to get off work a half hour early and was able to get her registered although it took a while to get it done. And as soon as it was done, I went home and got everything packed. I worked from about 7pm until midnight finishing up, including all of Jade's surprises.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: My Seventh Experience(s)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 10:56:10 PM »
I always try to say a lot and give as much feedback as I can. But every time I read one of your trip reports, I'm just so happy for you; plus you're eloquent and verbose, no need for me to say anything more.

Great report, and congratulations.
HD

Rosa

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 02:46:07 AM »
wow... ;D

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 09:37:22 PM »
Hey dude.
I'm glad to hear your dad is on the mend. To me nothing is more important than family, and it's heartwarming to see another fellow monger feel the same way.

Also keep it up with the weight loss! Your story is very inspirational to me for sure!
HD

Offline Glennster

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 02:23:11 PM »
Wow a complete trip write-up!  When you visit the south area ranches next year, do not prevent yourself from having a party or two!

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 12:17:08 AM »
Update: I lost another five pounds...I am now down to 230...this is getting serious now
Keep going man!

jadecapri

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 03:31:31 PM »
+1

So now everything was now set in place. All my deposits have been made, my flights were scheduled, and my rental car is reserved. As of this moment, Jade was the ONLY one who knew I was coming. But, I wanted to find out from some ladies who were going to be in town around this time so I started asking around.

I am glad everything went well and I wanted to make sure it would with you and everyone that had a deposit as there, deposits are not refunded. That was a more like surprise visit even for me as I was only thinking months down the road :)

Meanwhile, Jade Capri. I wanted to make this week as special for her as it was going to be for me. So I started making up little surprises for her and got things to where I was going to have at least two surprises for her each day I was there. A little overboard you might say? Well, that's me. But you know what? She can be the same way. And it's beautiful. The biggest surprise...well actually the second biggest surprise I had for her was my weight lost. Ever since I came home from Reno last time, I had lost my appetite. For the next week, I hardly ate anything. I was going through a serious withdrawal. So aside from stopping eating, I didn't feel like doing anything around the house so I got outside and started walking around the addition that I live in. So after a while, I started eating a little bit and next thing I knew, I had created a regime for myself to lose weight. So each day that I wasn't working, I would go for my walk, which would be 5.6 miles each time. I cut back on how much I ate and I completely cut off all restaurant food. I used to go to Wendy's, Rally's/Checker's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, and others a LOT. The last time I had been to any of these places was May 2, the day after I got home from Reno. I had been having a craving for Subway since before I left Reno so I went ahead and got it and that was it. Everything I would eat from that point would be something I made myself, whether I cooked it myself or it was a microwaveable TV dinner.
I loved that, but you were just torturing me as you know I can't know I have a surprise hehehe
It was the best thing you could have done. Walking is so great for your health and your mind. But, of course, with a bottle of water in hands :)
You did great and it show so much!!! A big accomplishment.

PARTY WITH JADE CAPRI

I pulled into the driveway and got to where there used to be I supposed a guard who would let you in but there was the buzzer and I rang it and someone told me to pull in to the left and come on in. Alright. I pulled up and parked the Escape. I remember seeing a post about there being no cell phones allowed so I silenced mine and walked on inside. I had only been here one time and that was four years ago and I didn't remember walking right into a bar, I just remembered a great big room with animal heads on the wall. But I walked up to the bar and told the bartender that I was here for Jade. He told me to have a seat somewhere and he would go back and let her know. So I sat in a chair by the door that he went through and I was approached already by a lady. She asked me if I was waiting on somebody and I told her that I was here for Jade. She said oh ok and walked over to another table and I just laid back a little and almost fell asleep right there in the chair. I felt a tap on my shoulder and there she was in all her glory, in all her beauty. Miss Jade Capri was standing right there in front of me. Even though it had only been 96 days since I last saw her, it felt like it was forever ago and she looked more beautiful than before. I stood up and got the biggest hug from her. We sat down and talked for a few minutes and she asked me if I was ready for my chicken sandwich. Of course I was! It was about 9pm in Reno and I hadn't had anything to since 4am Reno that morning. She went to the back and brought out this plate with this huge chicken sandwich and french fries, I wasn't expecting the fries by the way, I thought I was only getting the sandwich.
You are so sweet describing our first meeting this trip. I didn't know you almost fell asleep on the chair, you poor thing.
Now, I didn't think about no grinch fries. It should have been a salad or veggies, my bad.
Just wanted to make sure you had something to eat before the kitchen closed as restaurants are out of the way there.

I started to eat and she asked me if I still had a headache (I had mentioned this back in Phoenix) and I told her that I did and that my headache pills were in one of my suitcases back in the car so she took off for her room and came back with some pills for me. I took the pills and finished the rest of the food, she helped with the fries by the way, and gave me the sweetest kiss, and we just started talking, getting caught up on things. She asked me how I was doing with all the music playing in the bar and I was honest, it was bothersome so she suggested we head out to the back so that we could talk where it's quiet. She took me behind the door and I was greeted by the cashiers, whom I had talked to several times on the phone over the previous couple weeks, and finally was able to put faces to names. Jade told them that we were going to one of the back rooms, not the negotiation room, so that we could just sit and talk because of my hearing. They understood and away we went where we talked for a long, long time. We got caught up on many times in our personal lives, things that we both had gone through in recent months. She said that she didn't want to mention it but I was looking really good with my recent weight. She had noticed it as soon as she walked out the door to greet me. So I had told her what all I was doing on that front to lose all that weight and that I wasn't done. I wanted to lose at least...at least another 40 pounds. She was quite happy for me that I was doing this. After a little while longer, we decided the time had come. We had no idea what time it was but we were ready for a little excitement. So we went to the negotiation room and started talking about how we were going to do our parties for that night, the next day, and Friday morning. Once we agreed on everything, we went to the cashier window.
If I only had the talent to write like you. Just reading, I can relieve things. I can not remember how late it was when we went to the room, but I was just thinking... he must be so tired :)

The cashier asked me what I wanted to do about my room. I said something to Jade about liking to get checked in so that I could get a shower before the party and she told me I could use her shower. I wasn't about to argue with her on that! Once everything was settled for the office, she led me back to her room and I quickly hoped into the shower. When I got out, I gave her the first surprises which she liked. And then she got herself ready and next thing I know...we had the most wonderful party. We were together longer than agreed and overall, spent over four hours together. It felt like I had never left her embrace from the first time. Again, it was one of the, if not the best parties I've ever had. I was really looking forward to the next two parties we were going to have.

We went back out to the cashier window so that I could get checked in my room for the week. I was told that I had two codes to remember so that I could get to my suite, which was the Safari Suite. I hate remembering codes, I really do. But luckily, they were simple enough. The lady, I think she was security, I'm not think, took me over across the parking lot and showed me which code was for which door and lead me to my room. This room was beautiful. I texted Jade and she asked me for pictures because she had never seen any of the suites. So I took some pictures and texted them to her and I told her that I would bring her over here and that we could have our Friday morning party over here too. After I got settled in for the night, I read a book I brought, the collection of the first five novels in The Wizard Of Oz series, and went to sleep.
I was trying to short time as you were up for so many hours.
Now, the time together I wasn't counting, so I count confirm that to you :)
It was a really nice time and it seems to get better. At least the is my humble opinion :)
I can't believe that after all of that you had energy to read a book :)

I will keep it all in one post,

Those dates that week were special and I must thank you for working so hard to save that budget for it. Originally we had a different idea, but it worked out well specially for all the days you were in town.
You are a sweetheart and I really believe you could do something about your lyrics. You have a massive talent to write, just need to find someone to put the melody and voice to it.

I am happy your dad and family are doing well. Thank you for writing the report, not only for me, but for many to read, specially people that haven't visit. The details are helpful for many.

Sending you kisses today and sorry I didn't before. I am not a quick as you are to put things into words :)

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 05:39:05 PM »
Dreams come true I don't know how U overlooked this post. Thank you for the mention. You always write such sweet things. Your name should be sweet dreams. You looked really worked out when I saw you last. I hope you keep up your sweetness cool guy.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline dyanadyamonds

• Legendary working girl~ Dyana Dyamonds
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Www.dyanadyamonds.com.
    • Info
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2017, 07:40:20 PM »
So glad you had fun chatting with Vanity Affair. She is a blast.
Thank you for the post.
Xoxo,
Madam Dyana
Retired working girl onlyfans.com/DyanaDyamonds

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2017, 07:14:20 PM »
Dreams Come True I was just wondering when your 8th experience will be. Lol.
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2017, 02:58:27 PM »
Hopefully you can stop through to the Desert Club in April.
XO Vanity

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2017, 06:28:04 PM »
I always love this post. See you on April

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2017, 03:52:17 PM »
April will be here real soon.

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2017, 08:52:20 PM »
Dreams come true is an rxperieve of a life time himself.

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2017, 05:30:35 PM »
Dreams come true you are such a nice guy