Author Topic: Angel  (Read 5719 times)

angelinezsdd

Re: Angel
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2016, 11:03:22 PM »
Visited Inez's last night.  Partied with Angel.  Angel is very beautiful, sensual, and has a great personality.  I had a great time and hope to see her soon.  In hiking guys words I've been cocoed and now Angelized.  I also had a great time at the bar with Hiking Guy, Wayne 208, Lomez and Peter.  We had a great conversation and hope to see you guys in the future to share more stories.  Take care see you all next time around.

I like that--Angelized!  So far, I've been "Angelized" 4 times (& counting!) by the one-&-only OHBA (One Handed Butt Angel).

The Hiking Guy
ps: I hope to be back in Elko sometime in December.

HG::: you are so awesome!!!! I have nothing else to say but thanks for each of every time when you come to see me!! You are amazing!!!! And thanks for bring in so much business for me!!!! I can't wait to partie again with you!!!!

Thanks, Angel!

I will be back to get "Angelized" (again) by OHBA (One Handed Butt Angel) on Monday morning for another 90min sextastic session (Peter has time info).

The Hiking Guy

See you tomorrow!!! Can't wait HG!!!!!

angelinezsdd

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2016, 11:04:24 PM »
Angel I will Be seeing You and Abby in April of Next Year .. I hope that the both of You are working in April .. I really Enjoyed Our Time together .And Please Lie to Abby and say I was a Gentleman with You during Our Party ..  ;)
Lol I will tell her that if I ever run in to her Wayne! :)

angelinezsdd

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2016, 04:32:01 PM »
Lol you are so sweet and funny at the same time!!! :) you better bring your favorite dress for me when next time you come out to Elko for your own partie lol wayne
" hill and valley" of Vietnam... Where it come from Wayne lol?

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2016, 10:49:09 PM »
I put the Hills and Valleys in Thanks to Reading Tennessee 25's Report's ... That Man has a Flair for Reports Like No other Guy I know ... He has his own style which I tried to Copy .. But Sadly I am Nowhere as Good as He is . :(  Do You want Me to Bring You a Dress ? Because I do not think I would look that Good in One   :o . If I bring You a dress You can Only wear it for Me and Maybe a select  Few other Mongers ? Abby Has a Black Dress that She wears to Perfection  and I am the Only One She will wear it fo I hope . :-[ :-[

Wayne my brother
We, the brothers of Elko , search for words to describe the experience
That can only be found in Elko
The NURU, the Dixieland with Abby, the Simone's , the Angels, etc
Things that can only be found in Elko
So it's not a copy it's just a natural feeling when you choose to party with Abby, Simone ( damn Simone is amazing) and The Angel
Looking forward to hanging out with you again
TN 25

angelinezsdd

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2016, 11:59:45 PM »
I put the Hills and Valleys in Thanks to Reading Tennessee 25's Report's ... That Man has a Flair for Reports Like No other Guy I know ... He has his own style which I tried to Copy .. But Sadly I am Nowhere as Good as He is . :(  Do You want Me to Bring You a Dress ? Because I do not think I would look that Good in One   :o . If I bring You a dress You can Only wear it for Me and Maybe a select  Few other Mongers ? Abby Has a Black Dress that She wears to Perfection  and I am the Only One She will wear it fo I hope . :-[ :-[
Wayne- yes I can only wear one of your favorite dress is for you and only you lol hopefully I will see you in April if I'm not retired by then yet lol

angelinezsdd

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2016, 08:06:25 AM »
Only if you bring my own dress for me, then I will see you all in April! :)

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2016, 09:03:10 AM »
Only if you bring my own dress for me, then I will see you all in April! :)

What about December--are you still planning a trip to Elko for early December or is it now just a trip in the spring around April?

The Hiking Guy

Offline ex_okie

• High Roller
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2016, 02:45:18 PM »
Not sure if it's changed or not HG, but during my party with Angel last month. 

She mentioned she won't be there for your December trip.  Sorry man.  :(

Rosa

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2016, 05:49:03 PM »
Not sure if it's changed or not HG, but during my party with Angel last month. 

She mentioned she won't be there for your December trip.  Sorry man.  :(
I miss Angel too.. :(