Author Topic: Emily @ Mona's  (Read 6539 times)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Emily @ Mona's
« on: September 20, 2016, 10:53:37 PM »
I first partied with Emily back in April.   This trip I got to spend 2 more nights with her.   I always book 90 minutes with her - she's that good.   Emily is that perfect trifecta of looks, charm, & passion.   Some girls play the part of the "girl next door" - Emily IS the girl next door!   She is absolutely beautiful - a true Southern California girl.   She's very classy, but down to earth.   Her skill set is a cut above.   

Our first party this time was a warm & fuzzy GFE.  We almost ran the clock out.  Emily is young, but very open-minded and accommodating.  I asked her to switch it up for our 2nd night to keep things fun & interesting.  She did!   As soon as she closed the bedroom door, she put on some Mexican hip-hop music and started a slow, sexy strip tease.   Then she started talking dirty to me in Spanish.  OMG!  When she reached down to touch me, I almost exploded (and we still had over an hour on the clock). 

Emily is the real deal - she loves to please.   If you haven't met her yet, stop in and have a drink with her.   She is a breath of fresh air.   
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Emily @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 11:10:43 PM »

Hey CB,

Thank you so much for the review   We really appreciate it.  Emily is a favorite and one we hope stays with us forever!!

Sorry I wasn't here for your trip as I wanted to hangout.  Look forward to your next trip!

Thanks again.

I first partied with Emily back in April.   This trip I got to spend 2 more nights with her.   I always book 90 minutes with her - she's that good.   Emily is that perfect trifecta of looks, charm, & passion.   Some girls play the part of the "girl next door" - Emily IS the girl next door!   She is absolutely beautiful - a true Southern California girl.   She's very classy, but down to earth.   Her skill set is a cut above.   

Our first party this time was a warm & fuzzy GFE.  We almost ran the clock out.  Emily is young, but very open-minded and accommodating.  I asked her to switch it up for our 2nd night to keep things fun & interesting.  She did!   As soon as she closed the bedroom door, she put on some Mexican hip-hop music and started a slow, sexy strip tease.   Then she started talking dirty to me in Spanish.  OMG!  When she reached down to touch me, I almost exploded (and we still had over an hour on the clock). 

Emily is the real deal - she loves to please.   If you haven't met her yet, stop in and have a drink with her.   She is a breath of fresh air.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 11:54:11 PM »

Hey CB,

Thank you so much for the review   We really appreciate it.  Emily is a favorite and one we hope stays with us forever!!

Sorry I wasn't here for your trip as I wanted to hangout.  Look forward to your next trip!

Thanks again.

I had a blast!  You have some real talent working there!  Kudos to Mike, Peter, Anna, & Pete for making me feel so welcome.   Thanks too for comping my room with the September Special.  I really appreciate it!
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 12:22:43 AM »
Thank you!  Have fun in Reno!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 05:28:51 PM »

Hey CB,

Thanks again.

I had a blast!  You have some real talent working there!  Kudos to Mike, Peter, Anna, & Pete for making me feel so welcome.   Thanks too for comping my room with the September Special.  I really appreciate it!

It was nice seeing you again.  I hope to see you soon. 

Peter

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 09:09:08 PM »
I love when girls talk to me in any language that I don't understand.
I love thinking that they're probably swearing at me and telling me how much of an asshole I am. Or maybe they're reciting the grocery list. Either way ignorance is bliss. Lol
Great report. I'm sold on Emily. Doesn't she wear glasses??
HD

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 07:02:21 PM »
Chicago Bob, It was a great pleasure to meet you...really enjoyed our conversations....This review of our sweet Emily is awesome!!!
I can't wait to see you next trip!!!  ANNA :)