Author Topic: Amazing Tori @ Inez's!!!  (Read 7801 times)

Offline Idaho48

• Regular
Amazing Tori @ Inez's!!!
« on: November 08, 2016, 04:55:03 PM »
I just had the most amazing time with Inez's newest addition to their great lineup Tori. I can't say enough about the awesome time i had and all the great attributes of this beautiful woman!! Peter and the gang at Inez's have once again hit a grand slam home run with Tori!!

First of all she is even more beautiful than her pictures show. She is absolutely gorgeous with an awesome smile and deep dark sexy eyes that made me melt. There is much more to this beauty than just a very sexy body. She is very smart and intelligent and leaves no doubt in your mind that she enjoys giving you the pleasure you desire and then some!!!

I'n not one to kiss and tell with the specific details of our time together but to say it was awesome is an understatement!! So great in fact, I am returning for a repeat performance tomorrow.

If your thinking of booking a party with Tori don't wait. She is going to be very popular. She is worth every cent and every minute you spend with her.

Thanks,
Idaho48

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Amazing Tori @ Inez's!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 05:08:03 PM »
I just had the most amazing time with Inez's newest addition to their great lineup Tori. I can't say enough about the awesome time i had and all the great attributes of this beautiful woman!! Peter and the gang at Inez's have once again hit a grand slam home run with Tori!!

First of all she is even more beautiful than her pictures show. She is absolutely gorgeous with an awesome smile and deep dark sexy eyes that made me melt. There is much more to this beauty than just a very sexy body. She is very smart and intelligent and leaves no doubt in your mind that she enjoys giving you the pleasure you desire and then some!!!

I'n not one to kiss and tell with the specific details of our time together but to say it was awesome is an understatement!! So great in fact, I am returning for a repeat performance tomorrow.

If your thinking of booking a party with Tori don't wait. She is going to be very popular. She is worth every cent and every minute you spend with her.

Thanks,
Idaho48

I want to be you........nice report

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 07:11:43 PM »
Thanks for all the kind words.  Tori is a keeper definitely.  Now you understand why I took so many cold showers since Tori got here.  LOL

Peter

Rosa

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 07:46:56 PM »
Oh yes very sexy lady ;)

KatrinaLove

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 08:00:23 PM »
Tori is an excellent edition to our 31 flavors! Have you seen her ASS! Awesome 😍! I just want to grab it!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Rosa

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 08:07:54 PM »
Tori is an excellent edition to our 31 flavors! Have you seen her ASS! Awesome 😍! I just want to grab it!

I want to grab yours ;)

ShyKyle87

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 08:12:27 PM »
Nice report. I keep thinking I really need to pay a visit to Elko one of these days.

Offline Idaho48

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 08:23:15 PM »
Yes Peter. I can totally understand the cold showers!!

Offline Idaho48

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 08:26:49 PM »
Tori,

You are most welcome my dear!!

Idaho48

Rosa

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 08:30:20 PM »
Nice report. I keep thinking I really need to pay a visit to Elko one of these days.
yes you do and party with everyone on your wish list baby

KatrinaLove

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2016, 08:43:26 PM »

I want to grab yours ;)
I would let you too! Your Latina vibe drives me CRAZY!

ShyKyle87

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2016, 09:01:41 PM »
After I win the lottery, I can make it happen.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2016, 10:39:51 PM »
After I win the lottery, I can make it happen.
That's my man right there. We will split the lottery and the powerball when we win it on the same day. Lol.
HD

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 12:33:13 AM »
The bad news is...Only 2 more days before Tori's break.  Good news is... Tori will be back in December.

Peter

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 04:19:23 AM »
The bad news is...Only 2 more days before Tori's break.  Good news is... Tori will be back in December.

Peter

Is she staying past New Years?   
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969