Author Topic: Sexy Sweet Beauty Emily @ Inezs  (Read 6407 times)

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
Sexy Sweet Beauty Emily @ Inezs
« on: November 13, 2016, 01:11:14 PM »
I wanted to publicly thank Emily, Louis, and Peter for the two amazing parties I had with Emily this past weekend.  I pretty much traveled for the better part of 12 hours to get home and I am exhausted but I am still grinning from ear to ear thinking about my time with Emily.  Louis, thanks for recommending her and setting the party up.  It was awesome that everyone was expecting me that night.  Made me feel like a VIP.  Peter thanks for playing a great host and Emily, well, thank you for everything else.

I had seen the pictures of Emily on here and they were gorgeous but I still had no idea what she actually looked like.  I sat in the bar and waited for a bit since I was a little early for our appointment.  Meeting a pretty girl always makes me nervous and I was trying to calm my nerves with a bottle of liquid courage imported from Mexico.  Every time I would hear steps on the floor my heart raced faster.  After what seemed like an eternity (but was actually only about 10 minutes), Emily walked out and O.M.G.

If pictures don't do her justice, then my words certainly can't.  She came out wearing a black shear panty and bra set and high heels.  It might have been the same pair that she wore on the 3-girl picture set.   She had dark hair, light skin, and a beautiful smile.  What struck me was how tall and slim she was.  With heels on she was a little taller than me.  She filled out the bra very nicely and her booty, well, she is latina.  She smiled, grabbed my hand, and walked me back to the room.

The business portion of the evening was taken care of and before I knew it we were heading to the table shower room.  With all the changes (for the better) that came to Inez's, I am really glad that you guys kept that part of the experience.  Without going into explicit detail about the party, what I remember most is how sweet, down to earth, and willing to please she was.  She almost seemed a little nervous, which was great because I was too.  Then again, maybe I projected that onto her.  She let me run the hot water on her for a bit during the table shower and back in the room she allowed me to indulge in my favorite activity.   I am sure this is one of the reasons she is Wayne and Chicagobob approved  ;D.  After all was done, we hugged and said goodbye and I went back to the motor lodge.

As is usually the case, afterwards, sleep came easily.  I normally budget enough time and money for two parties when I visit Elko and since I am still new at this I don't repeat with anyone.  But, I couldn't stop thinking about the party the night before and so I went back to Inez's for a morning romp.  Rosa let me in.  She was a real cutie and I hope to be able to party with her in the future (especially if you wear those PJ's ;) ).  Emily came out, she smiled and laughed because I was back and we went back to the room.  The second party was nothing short of amazing.  Having been with each other before, meant that everything just clicked perfectly.  She offered a massage afterward but I knew she was tired so we cuddled for a bit and chatted.  The knock on the door came too soon.  We got dressed, said our goodbyes and I got in the rental car to begin my looong journey home.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Sexy Sweet Beauty Emily @ Inezs
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 02:11:44 PM »
Congratulations Adrian! Although Emily and I didn't party, I found her to be an absolute sweetheart of a lady.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 02:29:01 PM »
Emily could very well be the new "it" girl in Nevada.   She is amazing!   Glad you had so much fun,
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

frankiethechin

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 03:46:53 PM »
I will post my trip report summary when I have some time buttttttttttttt..............

I met Emily on Friday afternoon, She is hot, and so sweet and polite, and will give any working girl or non working girl who is a 10 a run for their money.

More to come...........

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 04:14:21 PM »
Thanks for the well wishes guys and thanks for contributing to this great resource that we have in this board.  I have learned a lot from everyone here.  Frankie, I must have just missed you as I was there late Friday and morning Saturday although I did run into Sciencebot on Saturday.  It is always cool to put a face to a name.

Offline Idaho48

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 05:43:29 PM »
Great Report Adrian!! Glad you had such a good time with Emily!!

frankiethechin

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 06:04:14 PM »
I was there Wednesday Night at Monas, Early Friday Afternoon at Inez, and Friday Night at Monas again, just missed me.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 09:09:26 PM »
Glad you had a good toe bro. More and more I am attracted to ladies who have booty. And whom are tall. And slim. And work in Nevada. lol
HD

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2016, 09:31:13 AM »
I wanted to publicly thank Emily, Louis, and Peter for the two amazing parties I had with Emily this past weekend.  I pretty much traveled for the better part of 12 hours to get home and I am exhausted but I am still grinning from ear to ear thinking about my time with Emily.  Louis, thanks for recommending her and setting the party up.  It was awesome that everyone was expecting me that night.  Made me feel like a VIP.  Peter thanks for playing a great host and Emily, well, thank you for everything else.

I had seen the pictures of Emily on here and they were gorgeous but I still had no idea what she actually looked like.  I sat in the bar and waited for a bit since I was a little early for our appointment.  Meeting a pretty girl always makes me nervous and I was trying to calm my nerves with a bottle of liquid courage imported from Mexico.  Every time I would hear steps on the floor my heart raced faster.  After what seemed like an eternity (but was actually only about 10 minutes), Emily walked out and O.M.G.

If pictures don't do her justice, then my words certainly can't.  She came out wearing a black shear panty and bra set and high heels.  It might have been the same pair that she wore on the 3-girl picture set.   She had dark hair, light skin, and a beautiful smile.  What struck me was how tall and slim she was.  With heels on she was a little taller than me.  She filled out the bra very nicely and her booty, well, she is latina.  She smiled, grabbed my hand, and walked me back to the room.

The business portion of the evening was taken care of and before I knew it we were heading to the table shower room.  With all the changes (for the better) that came to Inez's, I am really glad that you guys kept that part of the experience.  Without going into explicit detail about the party, what I remember most is how sweet, down to earth, and willing to please she was.  She almost seemed a little nervous, which was great because I was too.  Then again, maybe I projected that onto her.  She let me run the hot water on her for a bit during the table shower and back in the room she allowed me to indulge in my favorite activity.   I am sure this is one of the reasons she is Wayne and Chicagobob approved  ;D.  After all was done, we hugged and said goodbye and I went back to the motor lodge.

As is usually the case, afterwards, sleep came easily.  I normally budget enough time and money for two parties when I visit Elko and since I am still new at this I don't repeat with anyone.  But, I couldn't stop thinking about the party the night before and so I went back to Inez's for a morning romp.  Rosa let me in.  She was a real cutie and I hope to be able to party with her in the future (especially if you wear those PJ's ;) ).  Emily came out, she smiled and laughed because I was back and we went back to the room.  The second party was nothing short of amazing.  Having been with each other before, meant that everything just clicked perfectly.  She offered a massage afterward but I knew she was tired so we cuddled for a bit and chatted.  The knock on the door came too soon.  We got dressed, said our goodbyes and I got in the rental car to begin my looong journey home.

It was nice meeting you over the weekend and thank you for all your kind words.

Peter

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2016, 09:32:47 AM »
I will post my trip report summary when I have some time buttttttttttttt..............

I met Emily on Friday afternoon, She is hot, and so sweet and polite, and will give any working girl or non working girl who is a 10 a run for their money.

More to come...........

Its always nice to meet another monger.  Looking forward in reading your trip summary. 

Peter

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Sexy Sweet Beauty Emily back at Mona's
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2016, 02:18:54 AM »
Awesome buddy!  It was nice talking on the phone too!

Emily may extended her stay and will be back at Mona's today!!!

We love our Emily!

Rosa

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2016, 10:04:49 PM »

lol silly me in my pjs ;) it was nice meeting you! I will be here until January 7!!

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2016, 03:40:40 PM »
Rosa, those jammies must be very hot!!

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2016, 05:26:43 AM »
Rosa, those jammies must be very hot!!

LOL.  They were and Rosa looked adorable in them.

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2016, 05:18:16 PM »
Definitely one of the high points of this last year.  I hope to make it to Elko around the end of this month but it is dependent on a few things at home.  Either way, I will definitely be heading up there in April.  Hopefully I will bump into you and some of the other mongers.