Author Topic: My Time With Tiffany (Mona's)  (Read 5756 times)

Fairytale

My Time With Tiffany (Mona's)
« on: November 21, 2016, 03:36:16 PM »
Hello all!

I had a fantastic time over this last weekend and I thought I would pass along some very fine memories!  This post will be about the very hot (and very tiny) Tiffany from Mona's in Elko. 

To begin, I want to apologize to Louis for buggering up his dinner with my phone call!  However, a short time later he called me back and we got everything scheduled - you're a great man, Louis!  Onto the review!

I got to Mona's kind of early in the afternoon.  I had an appointment with Tiffany and I got there a little early (I like to spend some time at the bar relaxing and psyching myself up).  I got to spend some quality time talking with Anna, which was my first time talking with her.  She's a really great conversationalist, by the way!

A short time later, Tiffany came out and, as it was my first time going to Mona's, she gave me a quick tour of the place.  Before I go further, I'd like to comment on the more superficial side of the visit, and may I say "Hot DAMN!"  She's a spinner in every sense of the word!  If I were to guess, I'd say she's about 4'10" and weighs around 85-90 pounds.  She is TINY!  That is NOT to say she's not well built!  She has an amazingly lean, yet curvy body.  And when I say curvy, that's not a euphemism for elephant!  She has a pretty damned nice and very feminine frame! 

Onto the good stuff!  We went to back to her room and had the second fastest and easiest negotiation of my life (I really like the way Mona's/Inez does this), followed by a surprisingly good massage.  Admittedly it wasn't a deep tissue massage that one would expect from a professional masseuse at a spa, but as far as relaxing ones go, I quite enjoyed it!  She's got pretty good hands - which come into play a little later ! ;D

After the massage, we went back to her room and cuddled for a little bit.  We talked some about where she's from (Cambodia) and what she hopes to do with her life (I'll keep that one a surprise for y'all).  After getting a little more comfortable with each other, she slid on the cover and gave a great bj/hj combo!  Magic fingers and a very delightful tongue!  After a few minutes, she looked up at me, smiled, and climbed aboard, and my oh my is she tight!  She could turn coal into diamonds!  We started with some cowgirl and finished in doggy style, and I was very, very happy!

After cleaning up, we had a couple of minutes and we chatted for a bit, and she showed me some of the jewelry she makes.  I have to say, I'm very, very impressed!  She's a versatile young woman!  Thank you for an AMAZING start to a great weekend, Tiffany!

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: My Time With Tiffany (Mona's)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 03:54:15 PM »
Terrific report, Fairytale! You're going to get Wayne from this board all jealous now! ha! He can't wait to meet her, and I'm sure he'll appreciate your report too. Thanks for the heads up, and congrats on a great party!

Fairytale

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 04:08:30 PM »
Thanks!  I do what I can!

tiffanymonas

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 07:59:41 PM »
OMG!!

Fairytale,

I was so glad to meet you and cannot wait for your next trip to elko!

We will have to make your next Party even more special!

Tiffany!

Fairytale

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 01:12:43 AM »
I can't wait!  I'm hoping to be back in mid-December!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 03:42:44 PM »
What a great review...Tiffany is a beautiful spinner and is a hot addition to our ladies! It was nice chatting with you Fairytale, can't wait until next time!

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2016, 02:30:33 AM »
See you soon!

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2016, 09:26:40 PM »
Thanks!  I do what I can!

Thanks for the report, Fairytale!

I'm looking forward to meeting Tiffany in less than 1 week during my upcoming trip to Elko!

The Hiking Guy

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2016, 02:08:14 AM »
Wayne,

I got a special t-shirt for you!

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 11:49:41 AM »
Wayne, what room are you talking about? hahaha!

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 02:04:34 AM »
The glory hole room...