Author Topic: New Girl Honey (Inez's)  (Read 3302 times)

Fairytale

New Girl Honey (Inez's)
« on: November 21, 2016, 04:26:50 PM »
Hi everyone!

This will not be a review in the strictest sense of the word.  However, I wanted to pass along my initial impressions of one of Inez's newest additions: Honey!  I freely admit that I have not YET partied with her (though I hope to rectify that VERY soon), but I did get a chance to talk with her for a little while this last weekend.  As such, this won't be a review of her prowess in the sack, but how I interpret her personality.  For those of you who are not interested in this, I hope you don't flame me for it.  Also, to the moderators, if this isn't in the proper section of the boards, please let me know where it should be!

So, I met Honey after having a party with Rosa, and if I wasn't so completely spent from the party, I'd have booked Honey for a romp right then!  She's a really fun girl and she seems like she'd be an intense one in the bedroom.  I could be wrong, but she looks like she has both Asian and Caucasian ancestry (which is my favorite combination!).  She has some really nice tattoos, and has plans to get more, so if you're into that, she's your girl!  She seems very open and non-judgmental.  She's very easy to talk to and seems to have a pretty broad list of interests.  Based on part of the conversation, she seems to be interested in both women and men (I REALLY hope I didn't misinterpret her responses, and I take full responsibility if I did), so if you're into multiple girls in a party, I bet she'd be a fun addition to it!  She's very lean and slim, but still has wonderful curves to her.  All in all, I hope to get back to Elko soon, because I'd really like to have a party with her before she leaves!

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
Re: New Girl Honey (Inez's)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 06:57:20 PM »
Hi Thanks for giving us your first impressions and some intel on Honey

Fairytale

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 01:26:10 AM »
You know it!

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 11:22:51 AM »
Thanks Fairytale!   I always appreciate good Intel.   I'll check her out next trip. 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969