Author Topic: Better Late Than Never November  (Read 8682 times)

frankiethechin

Better Late Than Never November
« on: December 22, 2016, 11:35:09 PM »
I'm a little late writing this as I've been busy so here goes:
Back in November flew into Vegas on election night, got my rental car and off to Reno, couldn't get a direct flight and layovers were crazy so decided to take the 7 hour drive. Stopped in alien cathouse, was a little disappointed there, was forced to get a line up after requesting to not have one, I don't like being forced to do anything so bad way to start with me. Got the line up and went on a tour, picked Lita and explained to her while getting a tour that I was forced to get a line up and I've been there before and didn't need a tour but whatever. She was cool though and hung out at the bar and bought her a few drinks while watching the election unfold. Melissa who was not originally there when I walked in and was forced a line up walked in made a root beer float , we made small talk, she was cool too and may have partied with her or Lita but Melissa didn't seem in the mood and neither was I at that point after being forced into a line up and a tour and Lita got picked by a whale and off she went, finished my drink and hit the road. For the most part everyone was nice but don't like being forced a line up or tour. Off to Reno

Enroute to Reno got pulled over around Tonopah area, and thank u to the police as I was speeding and was let go with a friendly warning and sent on my way. Made it to Reno in the early hours Wednesday morning, checked into harrahs and they had a suite for me, unpacked showered and took a nap.

Woke up Wednesday afternoon and drove to elko, and went to Mona's , and on the way got pulled over again just past lovelock, this time Nevada highway patrol, 92 in a 70, and a verbal warning , thank u gentlemen ,  got to Mona's  late afternoon, met Mike the bartender cool dude, and some of the ladies, and chatted with Louis , another cool dude, I partied with Katrina , had a very nice time, she's hot, and everything went great, was a little nervous around her at first, but she's a cool chick as well, good conversation, excellent in the bedroom, and negotiations, well I wouldn't call them negotiations, I think it took 5 seconds to book the party, not what I'm used to at other places, anyways hung after a little and hit the road. On  my way back to Reno I stopped in winnemucca for gas and the next rest area was doing the nod, made it about 100 miles from Reno and pulled in the rest area and slept till 6am, back to hotel and another nap.

Thursday was going to hit mustang and love ranch but some stuff came up and had to make calls and send emails and deal with some work related issues, was having internet and phone problems at hotel and batteries died, spent the night at harrahs , had ichiban sushi , and gambled, was hoping to hook up with Rachel at mustang and or Jade at love ranch , didn't realize Jade was in until it was too late, we did speak and it was all good, next trip out Jade and Rachel are on my list, as they are both very beautiful and seem like nice ladies whom I can get along with and have a good time.

Friday drove to elko after sleeping in and checked into stockmens/ramada, Lois offered to get my room but I would let him, went to Inez early afternoon and met Peter , nice guy , needs to buy stock in red bull lol, partied with Emily at Inez, holy shit Emily is the sweetest girl I've ever met, brothel or anywhere, and my god so beautiful, Emily will give all of your dream girls a run for there money, all of them, Emily is just beautiful and so sweet, negotiations were non existent, and had a nice time, she's not a 10 she's an 11. Was a little nervous around her at first but had an amazing time.

Back to stockmens ramada showered and a little gambling and a bite to eat. Later that night partied again with katrina at Mona's we once again had a great time , had some drinks , had some sex, did some talking , had a nice time and hung out a bit before and after, Katrina was cool and that's why i repeated with her. I could have stayed there all weekend with her.
Back to hotel for a shower and nap, up at 5am for scenic drive back to Vegas for flight home, lots of huge deer and beautiful scenery on 93 south.
Overall great time, wish I had more time but had to get home , would have liked to party with Rachel and or Jade, hopefully next time,  and there are some hotties in elko , everyone was very nice there, thank u louis and Peter , Mike and Pete the bartenders and the girl bartender on Friday whom I forgot her name, and most importantly Katrina and Emily for the great time , u are both very beautiful and I enjoyed the sex and the conversation very much, maybe we can do it again sometime, Emily u are way to nice and don't take any shit from anybody. There is something for everyone in elko, and there's plenty for me.

Sorry for the late review, but I was very busy, merry Christmas and happy new year everybody, any questions pm me.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Better Late Than Never November
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 06:51:19 AM »
Good report Frankie!   I see you partied with some really cool ladies.   Emily is always a great party.   I've chatted with Katrina before and she is sweet as well. 

Just one question, how do you talk your way out of TWO tickets?  Especially in Tonapah  ::)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline FunSeeker

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 10:43:45 AM »
Very detailed and a great nice report!!
In some LPIN houses they give the patrons a line-up any way. It's customary.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 11:08:39 AM »
Thank you for the awesome reviews on Emily and Katrina....we love them both, Fantastic girls with the best personalities!!!! Merry Christmas to you
frankiethechin!!

frankiethechin

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 11:33:47 AM »
Good report Frankie!   I see you partied with some really cool ladies.   Emily is always a great party.   I've chatted with Katrina before and she is sweet as well. 

Just one question, how do you talk your way out of TWO tickets?  Especially in Tonapah  ::)

Chicago Bob

I prevent very bad things from happening to nice people on many diferent levels and I'm a very assertive and convincing person, I'm also respectful and caring. Tonopah was the easy one,  I thought NHP on 80 was the tougher battle and I heard from friends that they write everyone no matter what. But after a brief discussion was asked to keep it under 80 and on my way. Both agencies that I encountered were both professional, courteous, and respectful. I was speeding and they were doing their jobs.

frankiethechin

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 11:54:34 AM »
Very detailed and a great nice report!!
In some LPIN houses they give the patrons a line-up any way. It's customary.

FunSeeker

That was the first line up I ever felt forced at. I've been to many of Dennis' establishments all except one, and its ring the bell twice and no line up, and if they ask if you want a line up, and you decline, it's come on in and sit down and have a drink. At ACH it was forced and I don't like to be forced into anything. Almost like if you don't take a lineup and a tour immediately, you are not welcome, you can not have a drink and you must leave. Not cool at all. Never felt like that there before or at LRS, MLRB, SBR, and LRN. Actually that's the first time ever at any brothel where I was forced to take a line up and a tour. Oh well was hoping to get laid before my 7 hour drive north. I just don't like when I'm micromanaged and told how and in what order I have to spend my hard earned money, and don't like being barked orders at either especially after a long flight and long drive. All I wanted to do was take a piss, have a drink, relax for a few minutes and fuck, and yes in that order.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 12:28:10 PM »
Ability for a business to work with a customer is important. (Of course, while the lineup is in progress, you could sneak off to the restroom.)

Most important point, if any girls ask who I am, or even police, I will say I am frankiethechin.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

frankiethechin

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 01:32:01 PM »
Ability for a business to work with a customer is important. (Of course, while the lineup is in progress, you could sneak off to the restroom.)

Most important point, if any girls ask who I am, or even police, I will say I am frankiethechin.

Thanks Mr T Shirt

I'm often imitated, never duplicated. Good Luck with that.

Merry Christmas

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2016, 09:55:47 AM »
Thanks for all the kind words.  It was nice meeting you.  I will remember to stock up on RedBull.  That is providing I don't drink them all first.  LOL

Peter

Offline FunSeeker

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2016, 10:32:18 AM »
frankiethechin,
Thanks for the clarification, and I feel bad that you didn't have good experience with line-up at ACH. Otherwise, your trip report is really great and very informative!!

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2016, 11:37:33 AM »
Yeah, I'm really surprised at ACH  :o   Must have been a new SM?   I've never felt forced into a lineup when I stop there.   Most of the time all the ladies just come out and mingle.   It's a really mellow vibe.   
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
Katrina is back!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2017, 02:10:41 AM »
Katrina is back at Mona's!   Come by and see her!

Offline SAM

• Regular
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2017, 09:25:01 AM »
Good report thanks. Sorry to hear about your experiance at the ACH. Sounds like you had some terrific Parties in Elko though.

frankiethechin

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2017, 10:00:13 PM »
Everybody in Elko was good to me

Was going to head out west last week of January and first week of February but some stuff came up and don't think I get everything wrapped up in the next coming weeks, just too much going on, elections, arbitrations, retirements, and lots of overtime preventing bad things from happening to nice people. Maybe end of February or early March, but definitely in May.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2017, 02:53:08 PM »
Everybody in Elko was good to me

Was going to head out west last week of January and first week of February but some stuff came up and don't think I get everything wrapped up in the next coming weeks, just too much going on, elections, arbitrations, retirements, and lots of overtime preventing bad things from happening to nice people. Maybe end of February or early March, but definitely in May.

I will have some REDBULL waiting for u on your next trip.  LOL

Peter