Author Topic: Christmas bliss  (Read 9924 times)

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
Christmas bliss
« on: December 28, 2016, 11:35:04 AM »
I decided on a whim to spend to spend the Christmas holidays with the fine girls at Inez's. I've had to negotiate with my relatives to rationalize on why I am not spending time with them on Christmas Eve. I purchased a ticket to Elko for Friday night arrival and was on my way. When I arrived, the road was covered in snow. I checked in at Stockmen's and made my way to Inez's.  I was greeted by Peter and he told me that Farrah, Lily and Emily was in the house tonight. I wanted to talk with the new arrival, Farrah, so I asked that she come out so we can talk in the bar. Farrah is pretty. She is petite and has a nice smile. I went with Emily. Emily came out, as usual, was gorgeous as ever. As usual, I had a wonderful time with her and the conversation afterwards was always interesting.

On Saturday morning, I decided to go with Farrah. Negotiations was swift and we proceeded on to the table shower. The table shower was great and the foreplay was even better. We went onto the bedroom to proceed with the main event. This gal has experience. The ensuing foreplay involved quite a bit of body kisses. It was definitely very arousing. The party was very satisfying and I enjoyed it. After the party, I proceeded on back to my hotel to catch up with work. I went out to get some dinner. Unfortunately, I had a very good meal which led to my food coma. I went to Inez's to hopefully to get another party in, but my energy level was too low from the dinner so I called it a night.

I went to the Elko airport to head back to Salt Lake city. I was treated to a wonderful surprise. Emily was also taking a plane back to Salt Lake City. Dude she is gorgeous even in civilian mode. I briefly waved to her and went my separate ways. This has been a good trip.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Christmas bliss
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 12:14:11 PM »
Thanks for your review.  Look forward in seeing you on your next trip.

Peter

farrahinezsdd

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 12:25:18 PM »
Tq.. I'm so happy.. hope can see u again..

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 04:14:26 PM »
Great report SB!  Farrah sounds like the real deal and Emily is always a treat.  Glad you had fun.
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 10:56:36 AM »
Great report SB!  Farrah sounds like the real deal and Emily is always a treat.  Glad you had fun.

Bob,

Looks like you have some decisions to make on your next trip to Elko (Emily, Tori, Lily, Farrah, Honey)... LOL 

Peter

P.S.
By the second week of January, we should have a few more new hotties in Elko...that is providing everything goes as planned.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 12:26:43 PM »

Bob,
Looks like you have some decisions to make on your next trip to Elko (Emily, Tori, Lily, Farrah, Honey)... LOL 
Peter

I'll have one of each please...   ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 02:03:45 AM »
Or all at once?