Author Topic: Tiffany @ Mona's  (Read 11324 times)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Tiffany @ Mona's
« on: January 07, 2017, 10:56:42 PM »
Elko is known for its spinners, but I have never partied with a girl so tiny.  Tiffany is the absolute super-spinner of all time.  I don't think she weighs more than 90 pounds.  For those that know me, imagine the picture  :P

I walked into Mona's and ordered a drink.  Louis immediately grabbed my tab - thank you Louis!  We did some catching up and he called over Tiffany.  I knew in an instant I wanted her.  She is absolutely beautiful.  Tiffany has the prettiest smile I've ever seen, and the hottest little body.  Although she is small, she is perfectly proportioned...  nice smooth curves in all the right places.  I promised Louis that I wouldn't break her and we went to talk.  Negotiations (if you want to call it that) were super easy.  I booked an hour at the standard monger rate, but I should have booked more - this girl is FUN.   

Her specialty is cowgirl - she should get an award!   After a lot of touching, feeling, a hot finger show, and some incredible oral, she mounted up.  Her body is so small, I just bounced her up and down like a toy.  Then she took the lead...  wow!  Slow ride!   After that, it was doggy and mish.  The grand finale was an incredible hand job in the 69 position.

If you even remotely like spinners, Tiffany is the girl for you!     
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Tiffany @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 05:58:53 PM »
Thanks CB!  Tiffany was so excited to see you and is so happy to see this review.  She tries the hardest of any of our girls and is often known for her service and making sure the customer leaves happy...  her service level is tops and the best I have seen.   It was great to be surprised by your visit it made my day and you came at exactly the right time.. (a story I will tell you one on one)

It was a pleasure seeing you.  I hope you can make it back soon as our lineup starting next week at Mona's and inez's will be the best ever!!! 

See you soon and safe travels!

And Tiffany will be around for awhile don't miss out on this gal! Definitely  a once in a lifetime spinner.

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 06:46:52 PM »
Great review Chicago Bob....Tiffany is full of fun :) :)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 05:33:25 PM »
Thanks CB!  Tiffany was so excited to see you and is so happy to see this review.  She tries the hardest of any of our girls and is often known for her service and making sure the customer leaves happy...  her service level is tops and the best I have seen.   It was great to be surprised by your visit it made my day and you came at exactly the right time.. (a story I will tell you one on one)

It was a pleasure seeing you.  I hope you can make it back soon as our lineup starting next week at Mona's and inez's will be the best ever!!! 

And Tiffany will be around for awhile don't miss out on this gal! Definitely  a once in a lifetime spinner.

She is a sweetheart Louis...  I tried my best not to break her ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 02:00:37 AM »
Lol...  hope to see you again soon!

Kstrina is back too!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 04:39:34 PM »

She is a sweetheart Louis...  I tried my best not to break her ;)

The old saying.... "If you break it, You'll buy it".  LOL

Peter

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2017, 12:37:40 AM »
In other words keep your hands in your pockets

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 06:05:07 PM »
I had a great time with Tiffany last night (Friday Feb 3rd) myself! Great lady and definitely worth checking out a Monas. Just kept giving for the entire full hour. You get your money's worth with her!

TXmonger76

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 07:34:40 PM »
I had a great time with Tiffany last night (Friday Feb 3rd) myself! Great lady and definitely worth checking out a Monas. Just kept giving for the entire full hour. You get your money's worth with her!
Good to hear you're still partying, Geo! With you living in fight club with Sidey, I thought you were embracing his life style.

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2017, 02:53:27 AM »
Thank you GEO for the nice comments.  Two things for sure with Tiffany: her awesome  service and  her genuine interest in ensuring you leave happy!

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2017, 01:33:52 PM »
I still say Tiffany and Emily are a great team!

Something to consider for the future!

Quarkesmike

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2017, 10:08:08 PM »
I spent an hour with Tiffany a couple of weeks ago, and had a wonderful time.  Beautiful, gives a great massage, amazing body, and friendly!  Thanks Tiffany!

P

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 02:04:59 PM »
She is getting good at Nuru too

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2017, 03:03:37 PM »
She is getting good at Nuru too