Author Topic: Soccer Mom visits Tori @ Inez DD  (Read 7924 times)

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Soccer Mom visits Tori @ Inez DD
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2017, 12:34:40 PM »
Thank you everyone for the positive feedback on the report.  I hope the next time there's someone in my situation, that this will provide some value to them.  You've all been great for helping me learn. 

Of course, thanks especially to Tori.   We are trying to find a reason to be in the area again as soon as possible!   ;)

Here is one reason.... LOL

Peter
Peter, you don't play fair  :P

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2017, 01:41:19 PM »
Thank you everyone for the positive feedback on the report.  I hope the next time there's someone in my situation, that this will provide some value to them.  You've all been great for helping me learn. 

Of course, thanks especially to Tori.   We are trying to find a reason to be in the area again as soon as possible!   ;)

Peter

Have I mentioned how gorgeous that girl is?  Ok, maybe Tori is THE reason - but not one the PTA and Soccer mom friends I have would understand or that I could tell the kids or family.  I'm not sure, but I also don't think I can use those pictures on my tax expense either.  Birthday month this summer!   I'll make sure I call this time Peter ;)

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2017, 02:20:16 PM »
...I'm not sure, but I also don't think I can use those pictures on my tax expense either....

You don't know till you try.   :)

Besides, your IRS tax auditor might appreciate knowing about Tori.    ;)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2017, 02:23:01 PM »
I'm genuinely glad your trip not only worked out and you were able to do it but it went above and beyond expectations! It's great to hear you had a fun time exploring your sexuality and opening up! (Told you most Ladies in LPIN are cool and accommodating.  ;) )  Based on all the reports I've been seeing and especially this one - Elko is looking like the big hot spot for LPIN.  Tori - I know I told you before you're super cool, but after reading this report you absolutely rock! This is a fantastic report!

TXmonger76

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2017, 03:16:48 PM »
I'm genuinely glad your trip not only worked out and you were able to do it but it went above and beyond expectations! It's great to hear you had a fun time exploring your sexuality and opening up! (Told you most Ladies in LPIN are cool and accommodating.  ;) )  Based on all the reports I've been seeing and especially this one - Elko is looking like the big hot spot for LPIN.  Tori - I know I told you before you're super cool, but after reading this report you absolutely rock! This is a fantastic report!
Kitti- you haven't been around LPIN all that long. Elko has been the hot spot for a lot of us for quite some time. Glad your trip went well, Midwest! Hope you get to repeat!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2017, 04:20:26 PM »
This is such a sweet review....so glad your first brothel experience was with Tori....always hear the best about her!!! Hopefully you will be able to have your
Birthday FUN with her as well :) :)

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 10:55:53 AM »

Peter

Have I mentioned how gorgeous that girl is?  Ok, maybe Tori is THE reason - but not one the PTA and Soccer mom friends I have would understand or that I could tell the kids or family.  I'm not sure, but I also don't think I can use those pictures on my tax expense either.  Birthday month this summer!   I'll make sure I call this time Peter ;)

If you are looking for some creative tax reporting, I know some people.  LOL

Seriously... We look forward to your return soon. 

Peter

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2017, 04:41:12 PM »
New pics of Tori are posted on another post in "Ladies Advertisement".  Go check it out.

Peter

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2017, 02:49:11 PM »
New pics of Tori are posted on another post in "Ladies Advertisement".  Go check it out.

Peter

Thanks Peter!  The photo's are amazing.  When is she coming back? 

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2017, 02:59:27 PM »
Hopefully you will stop through again. I will be back in March.
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2017, 03:26:09 PM »

Peter

Thanks Peter!  The photo's are amazing.  When is she coming back?

For sure in April... maybe sooner.

Peter

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2017, 03:28:14 PM »
I've missed her three times now.  Here's hoping I don't miss her on my next trip.