Author Topic: Soccer Mom visits Tori @ Inez DD  (Read 7913 times)

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
Soccer Mom visits Tori @ Inez DD
« on: January 16, 2017, 11:45:02 AM »
+1
Hours and weeks of pouring over posts and feeling confident about my decision to visit a Nevada brothel with my husband had me very excited as we drove to Elko.  That is, until we parked in front of Inez D&D.  Then, the Confidence was replaced with terror! I fumbled around for one last blast of lipstick, set off the car alarm getting out,  and my husband had to ring the bell for us to get into Inez while I debated running away and hide in the snow.  Terror however began to ease immediately when Peter opened the door. Peter’s ability to realize my nervousness and talk with us like this stuff just happens every day began to make me feel silly for being nervous.  He poured me a drink, Vodka helps most things.  He told stories, he asked questions, he even avoided the lineup (terrifying) and just suggested a girl who happened to be the girl that brought me out to Inez in the first place - Tori! 

I had read Tori’s bio online and looked at her photo’s. She seemed adorable online and I was drawn to her, but Peter - she needs new photo’s.  They were cute, but this woman is Gorgeous!  The pictures online don’t show what a truly beautiful lady she really is.  Honestly, she’s the kind of beautiful that wouldn’t have allowed me to pic her if there had been that terrifying lineup because I couldn’t have imagined having anything in common with someone with THAT body and THOSE looks.  She’s flawless and perfect while I’m, well, a soccer mom!  But, there wasn’t a lineup.  Peter had picked her for me, and called her up, and there she sat at the bar with my husband and I while I chewed on the ice from my drink hoping there was just a little more vodka to soak into my bloodstream and offer me courage!  The truly amazing thing though was that this gorgeous person had the amazing ability to connect with me almost immediately.  Turns out, she’s WAY more than just this perfect body and amazing looks - her personality and attitude, were great. She cared, we had things in common, she was REAL!  I wanted her to be my first experience in a brothel and so off to her room we all (Tori, my husband and I) went. 

Now, I’ve read a million times about easy negotiations, being walked or walking out, it and I was prepared.  Prepared, except that I changed my mind at the last minute and decided I REALLY wanted my husband in the room with me.  Not participate, but support me and maybe help please me. Of course, this mixes things up enough that it wasn’t normal, but Tori’s ability to work through everything and her ease in talking things through made it feel like an easy negotiation. 

After that, the we started talking about fun.  Toys, prophylactics, massage, lotions, oils, ….. she had ideas, suggestions and wondered if any sounded good.  Did I mention how gorgeous she was?  They all sounded good, so I asked for all - in 60 minutes!  We began by walking down the hall and starting with a nuru massage.  That amazing body of hers, oiled up, me oiled up, sliding around on me while my husband watched the two of us and feeling all of her; the curves, the strength, the kisses and the eroticness.  I felt I was being seduced by this amazing woman and knew my husband was getting to watch.  We walked back to her room and I was almost embarrassed by the affects her massage had on me.   She wasn’t done….. Yada, yada, yada ….60 minutes were about done and there were toys over toys, prophylactics, oils, lotions spread all over the bed.  I may have blacked out for a bit, but I believe the “party” came with 6 orgasms and while I have to give my husband credit for half of the last one, Tori gets full credit for the other 5 ½. 

BOYS - you can stop reading now.  If you’ve met Tori you understand how much I enjoyed this experience.  If you haven’t met Tori, you’re missing out.  WHY WOULDN’T YOU MEET TORI?  Call her up, I promise you’ll thank me for the tip. 

For the Ladies/Wives/Mom’s - I’m upper 40’s. I’ve been married for 20+ years, have had multiple pregnancies and raised those kids to be college students.  I’ve doubled in weight since my “prime” days.  I’ve had experiences with girls before, but never something this brasen.  I’m happy with all of it, but wanted to experience being with a woman and my husband agreed this was a great way to get me what I wanted to experience. 

Tori was an amazing choice to experience it with. 
First - She started out the conversation with my husband and I by talking directly to me.  Not rudly ignoring my husband, but explaining that she wanted to know what I wanted, and that successful couple parties usually result by letting the female set the rules.  I was instantly comfortable that this would turn out the way I had envisioned it, my fantasy, and that she was on my side to make this happen.  I got what I was paying for. 
Second - While there were many things Tori did that haven’t been done by anyone besides my husband in 20+ years, she also complimented me in ways that I haven’t been complemented in that long.  Aging isn’t kind to us.  Some parts double in size, but not the parts we wish would - and those parts that stay the same end up drooping, and hang into areas that they aren’t supposed to.  Tori complimented and appreciated them all.  My husband says that he appreciates them to, but he has too - Tori didn’t.  She’s good at her job, she could have just rested on the fact that she’s very pretty, talented and erotic; but she made me feel good about myself too.  I received confidence that I hadn’t had in years, for free! 
Third - There’s the added benefit that the experienced turned on my husband so much that he hasn’t kept his hand off me since we left.  Now, maybe being pawed at by the man you’ve slept next to for the last 20 plus years isn’t something that sounds great to all women.  But to feel desired again like when we were in our 20’s and the kissing, attention and personal time we’ve had after my experience with Tori - I should be paying her dividends! 

I’m not sure how many other wives will think this is an amazing experience, and I’m sure it’s not for everyone.  It may not be a cure for an ailing marriage, but for a good healthy marriage with just a little bit of mundane to it, it’s absolutely a shot of adrenalin that I’d suggest to anyone listening! 

Thank you Tori! 

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Soccer Mom visits Tori @ Inez DD
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 11:52:25 AM »
Thanks for all the kind words.  Tori is awesome.

It was nice meeting both of you and I am glad both of you had a good time.  Looking forward to your next visit.

Peter

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 12:17:34 PM »
BTW...  Tori is having a photo shoot today with MAX (another Monger on the board).  We will post them once they are ready.  Stay tune.

Peter

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 12:41:56 PM »
Now this is a great report. I hope that all of the other ladies and couples who are here as members or as lurkers read this and see that can be done with ease.  Yes, the first time any of us walked into a brothel it was terrifying.  All of us first have to overcome the stigma of entering a brothel.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Flyfisher

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 12:58:23 PM »
+2
I recall how nervous I was, too. I mean I was flop sweat nervous and after my first party I was hooked.  I love that a woman can find fulfillment and share it in such an open an honest way. I hope you are your husband have much happiness always!

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 12:59:22 PM »
Usually my words (hands) flow easily, but you wrote such a touching, terrific, and tantalizing review of your experience that I'm having a hard time. Even though it was woman on woman, we all felt the same things as you did. I'm so happy for you and your first experience. Congratulations to your relationship getting that spark again. For either of you and it's mutually concurred, if you feel the need for it, go back and recharge and allow the other partner to watch. My goodness what a special review  :)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 01:26:39 PM »
Great review!  Glad you made it to Elko. 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 01:38:32 PM »
Wow....WTG Tori!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 02:02:40 PM »
Wow....WTG Tori!

Tenn25...  Where you been?  I have a bottle of Patron on ice waiting for you.  LOL

Peter

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 03:15:51 PM »
Thanks Soccer Mom.

It is nice to hear what ladies want.  Plus, it seems when ladies get what they want, they feel all the more beautiful.

(My crack staff at the ProstiDUDE Ranch is taking copious notes.)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2017, 07:01:41 PM »
Wow....WTG Tori!

Tenn25...  Where you been?  I have a bottle of Patron on ice waiting for you.  LOL

Peter

All the new lovely ladies intimidate me,  I'm working up some courage though

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2017, 10:08:27 PM »
Wow....WTG Tori!

Peter

All the new lovely ladies intimidate me,  I'm working up some courage though

That's what the Patron is for.... Liquid courage.  LOL 

Besides.... Most gentleman from Tenn DON'T GET INTIMIDATED EASY.

Peter

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2017, 01:14:10 PM »
Thank you everyone for the positive feedback on the report.  I hope the next time there's someone in my situation, that this will provide some value to them.  You've all been great for helping me learn. 

Of course, thanks especially to Tori.   We are trying to find a reason to be in the area again as soon as possible!   ;)

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2017, 12:00:17 PM »
Thank you everyone for the positive feedback on the report.  I hope the next time there's someone in my situation, that this will provide some value to them.  You've all been great for helping me learn. 

Of course, thanks especially to Tori.   We are trying to find a reason to be in the area again as soon as possible!   ;)

Here is one reason.... LOL

Peter

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2017, 12:16:57 PM »
Excellent reason.   :)   :P
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837