Author Topic: Amazing Tori @ Inez's!!!  (Read 7799 times)

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Amazing Tori @ Inez's!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2016, 01:03:34 PM »
I just had to see Tori one more time before I started on my long 800 mile drive home. Wow, repeat performances are astounding! This vivacious and passionate young lady is so skilled in the art of lovemaking that she boggles my mind, she drives me crazy! The throes of orgasmic passion that she brings out of me is just so amazing, and to watch her reach the same heights as me is a sight to behold. Moments spent with her are moments that I will cherish forever. Clearly she has no comparison....she is in a class of her own. At my age, I don't know where the energy is coming from, but she manages to bring me to sexual heights beyond belief. Will I be back, yes I will, to be satisfied again, and again, and again. When I left there my legs were so wobbly, they felt like jello, lol. So I bid you farewell for now pretty lady, sweet and juicy dreams will have to hold me over until I see you again..Jamy66😘

Jamy66,

Good to hear & thanks for the report!
I met Tori last night & was very impressed--she's a very easy to connect with.
I plan to party with her tomorrow (Saturday).

The Hiking Guy

Hey HG.... I hope you dont get Geo!!!  LOL

He may be safe due to the weather , but I thought I saw Wayne's private jet warming up
On the tarmac

Rosa

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2016, 02:34:41 PM »
Tori is a  beautiful girl  :-* besides emily! My fave lol winter is not as cold in elko with them two lol

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2016, 02:58:23 PM »
Tori is a  beautiful girl  :-* besides emily! My fave lol winter is not as cold in elko with them two lol

I can see it, Elko has an accumulation of 7 inches , yet no snow sticks to the ground
around Monas and at Inez

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2016, 05:15:35 PM »
I just had to see Tori one more time before I started on my long 800 mile drive home. Wow, repeat performances are astounding! This vivacious and passionate young lady is so skilled in the art of lovemaking that she boggles my mind, she drives me crazy! The throes of orgasmic passion that she brings out of me is just so amazing, and to watch her reach the same heights as me is a sight to behold. Moments spent with her are moments that I will cherish forever. Clearly she has no comparison....she is in a class of her own. At my age, I don't know where the energy is coming from, but she manages to bring me to sexual heights beyond belief. Will I be back, yes I will, to be satisfied again, and again, and again. When I left there my legs were so wobbly, they felt like jello, lol. So I bid you farewell for now pretty lady, sweet and juicy dreams will have to hold me over until I see you again..Jamy66😘

Jamy66,

Good to hear & thanks for the report!
I met Tori last night & was very impressed--she's a very easy to connect with.
I plan to party with her tomorrow (Saturday).

The Hiking Guy

Hey HG.... I hope you dont get Geo'd!!!  LOL

That would be difficult for someone to do since I didn't mention a time. They would have to book her for the entire day & night and if that were to happen, I'd pick another lady, like Lily!

The Hiking Guy

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2017, 02:06:49 AM »
Can't you take one of your other 5 cars?

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2017, 02:51:07 PM »
Tennessee Sadly My Citation is in the Shop . ::). So I cannot make it to Elko but I figure Your Helo can .  ;D

Wayne...  Would you like me to pick u up next time I am coming back from California?  LOL

Peter

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2017, 04:34:28 PM »
April is only 3 months away.  Could you hold out that long???  LOL

Peter