Author Topic: Musings of a LPIN Newb  (Read 1212 times)

Dirk Diggler

Musings of a LPIN Newb
« on: February 12, 2017, 10:58:00 AM »
+1
I wanted to take a moment to say hello and share some of my experiences with LPIN.  I've been a lurker for some time and have learned a lot from this board, so I wanted to give back any way I can. I started dabbling in LPIN several years ago and have had 7 parties in total spanning the BR, Sagebrush, LRN, MR, Wild Cat, and Sheri's.

1) Deposits don't work for me. Unless it was somebody I partied with before, it's really difficult to know if you're going to hit it off or not based on emails and pictures. My first party was by deposit, and I was a little nervous and didn't know what to expect. To my surprise, the girl was even more nervous than me and told me as such. I enjoyed my time with her, but there were awkward moments and she certainly didn't "show me the ropes". Ironically, I felt like I was walking her through it. I also dislike the fact that deposits make me feel obligated.

2) Chemistry matters, at least for me. The best parties I have had is when I have walked into a place and hit it off with a lady through casual conversation at the bar. To a point I'm sure it's contrived, yet we are all people and are attracted to different features and personalities. If I feel that a lady is attracted to me it gives me more confidence, and if she finds me attractive the party tends to go well and negotiations are very simple. I made arrangements for one party based on a lady's favorable reviews on this board, and it ended up being one of my worst parties. I don't blame her for that at all, but the chemistry just wasn't there that night for whatever reason and not following rule #1 got me in trouble.

3) Value is a matter of perspective. I will be honest and say I haven't pulled a party for less than $600 (with one exception being Wild Cat) and some of my parties have went upwards of $2K. However, in many cases I wanted more than a standard hour of GFE, and expected to pay more. In the end, I don't necessarily care what somebody else has paid, as long as I feel my money was well spent and I am not getting completely gouged. If I walk out with a big stupid grin on my face, then it was time and money well spent from my point of view.

4) Negotiating is simple if you're smart. When I first started exploring LPIN, I wasn't smart despite what I read on this board. I used my credit card at times, walked into houses without a set price in mind, or without knowing what types of services I wanted. Now that I don't do any of those things, negotiation is simple. I have a set amount of cash, I know what I want, and I have an idea of who I want it with before I go in, keeping #2 in mind. In every negotiation in these circumstances I have expressed clearly what I want and I have not had to walk yet. I will note that I never have partied on the weekend; it has always been mid-week and that has certainly helped my negotiations.

Finally, there are many reasons to explore LPIN,  with some being quite obvious  ;D. What I didn't expect however is how much I have learned about myself and my own sexuality from these different experiences. I really appreciate being able to have those opportunities, my thanks to all the ladies providing such wonderful services, and I look forward to the next experience!

RachelVarga

Re: Musings of a LPIN Newb
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 01:18:40 PM »
+5
Dirk,

Very nice post and a lot of what you have said it true.

1) I really don't ask for deposits. It doesn't mean a guy will show. If you want to do it that is fine, if not then that is fine. If you say your will be there at 2PM and aren't there by 2:30Pm and haven't called then I go back to work. Be on time or call because every minute someone is late without calling they are basically saying that something in there life was more important than something in your life and you only have so many minutes in your life. Making me waste my minutes annoys me.

2) When you meet a girl it is sort of contrived just like it is anywhere else. You don't know what will happen so you play a few of your cards and see what happens. Some girls may take customers they don't like but I don't. If there is no vibe it's no problem. I can bring in other girls and they can have the party. I am pretty agreeable despite what you guys think on here. Lol. So most of the time it will be fine. The only exception is guys I know from here. I already know if we will party and I know who I will not party with for any amount of money because if I party with someone I don't like then I personally feel I have degraded myself and given something to someone who didn't deserve it.

3) Price. This part I agree with but be prepared to be blasted by some old timers. They like the game of negotiation. I think it makes some of them feel good that got as much as possible from the girl for as least as possible. Like they are somehow smarter and win. But that is the nature of games. You play to win so if that's there thing then have at it. Whatever. For me it's here's my price, there's your price. Are they close. Work it out. If not. Have a nice day. Don't like it. Bye. Works for me because I am doing quite well. Plus it doesn't waste either of our time. If I agree to a price then that is what I agreed to and I give a good party, I don't do parties for cheaper and then give less party. Waste of my time and waste or your experience. I want guys to walk out with a smile. That's just good customer service.

4) I think I sort of talked about negotiating above. There is a learning curve for girls too. Yes at some places they will ask crazy prices but after a while most of them realize that you aren't going to score huge prices every single time. Be realistic UNLESS it pops out of someone's mouth first that they want to spend a lot of money. Some people like to spend money so who am I to question that. You don't tell a car salesman hey I want to pay 50k for Prius and if you did he would be like, Yes sir and that car would be out front before you had time to get in the door to sign the papers. THAT IS NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONE! That is sales. Win some lose some. Not that many newbies do that anyways. You guys act like every guy is doing that. Trust me they aren't. I think I know better since I have done hundreds of negotiations. In a year it's probably high hundreds approaching 4 digits if not already. My data says that most new guys don't offer huge amounts. So don't worry there isn't bunch of evil prostitute witches taking newbies money. Hahahahaha

Lastly, like you Dirk I have learned a lot about my sexuality and myself. I was very open but now I don't hesitate if I want to try something or do something. I was confident before but now I am very confident and I didn't expect that.

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 02:35:18 PM »
Good observations, and like many of us, you've gained those observations through experience, some positive and a few maybebkess so.

"If I feel that a lady is attracted to me it gives me more confidence, and if she finds me attractive the party tends to go well and negotiations are very simple."

Couldn't agree more on this, in particular.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 06:16:13 PM »
Boogie Nights -- love that movie!

Like your post.  Although two quotes are on my mind.

"some of my parties have went upwards of $2K."

"I have not had to walk yet."

If you're spending "upwards of $2K" you're not likely to get walked.  In those parties hope you got plenty of time with each lady.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 07:04:09 AM »
I love priuses.

Oh ok on a serious note - when you say chemistry between client and worker is contrived, it certainly is. But it's still fun.
HD

RachelVarga

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 01:35:42 PM »
+2

If you're spending "upwards of $2K" you're not likely to get walked.  In those parties hope you got plenty of time with each lady.

If you come in and offer that I will walk your ass. I'll walk you straight to my room.Lol

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 06:17:30 PM »
+1

If you come in and offer that I will walk your ass. I'll walk you straight to my room.Lol

Step right up.
Let Rachel direct you to her room.
Ka-Ching!  Ka-Ching!  Ka-Ching!
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 06:42:55 PM »
+1
Unless you're a total asshole (in an unlikeable way) or a flat out turn off any reasonable offer my room is available. Now it's how much of the Kitti you get depends on your attitude and how much you offer ;) Leave it up to me and you may wind up in a frilly dress and heels feeding me and the other Ladies in the house grapes.

jadecapri

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 05:19:11 PM »
Dirk, that was a really nice post. I enjoyed reading you point of view.

1. Deposits are not for everyone. I had people with deposits that couldn't make it and I saved their deposits for a later time or in two times in 6 years, one thought I was taller and wanted a petite girl and the other we didn't agree with the time he wanted. So I transferred their deposit to the other ladies. I do offer extra time when someone secure the date with a deposit. It's my way of showing appreciation.

2. Chemistry and connection absolutely matters to me too. There is one minor detail that might make one miss someone that would be a great party. I am kind of shy to walk to someone at the bar. I admit, sometimes I end up losing opportunities for being that way. I suggest to at least ask to meet the ladies you would be interested in.

3. I agree with you. I feel the same with what I accept in a party negotiation. Even if it's a less time/lower party if I feel good in my heart about it, that is what the matter for me. I know people for 6 years now that save a budget for me every week/month since we met and that makes me happy. My most expansive dates are for extended parties and it was always the client's choices to be together for a longer time.

4. I can say that I don't really have these kind of issues. Including people that use credicards. To me negotiations have been easy and if it's not, I tell them to see what other ladies have to say. More than not, we end up talking again.
It does make me uneasy to know people feel the need to secure wallets and credicards. People that have talked to me or negotiated with me know that I am not an aggressive or heartless negotiator. What I do doesn't change from week day or weekend.

I think whether someone has sexual experience or not being with a lady here can open doors to more sexual experiences and perhaps new things. I always tell people that sex is an ongoing learning about your self, your body and what you can do to others.

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 09:43:38 PM »
I believe chemistry goes a long way with me. It's the click the connection then the orgasams.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2017, 01:19:56 AM »
I get excited when any lady says she can make me walk!  8)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837