Author Topic: One Piece of Advice  (Read 5989 times)

RachelVarga

One Piece of Advice
« on: February 18, 2017, 07:19:33 AM »
+6
If you can only give once piece of advice or wisdom to a girl and guy coming into LPIN what would it be?

To women I say. Never let anyone disrespect, demoralize, dehumaniize, slut shame, cheat you, or tell you that you are not intelligent because you're a woman. Remember that YOU are the one they seek out. Without you none of this would exist. Help your Sisters, never let momey divide you, and always try to do the right thing because when you don't it makes the rest of us look bad.

To men I say. Never forget that a man's duty is and has always been to protect the women in the tribe. Everyone of these ladies are a human being. Cherish them, protect them, and never take advantage of them. Treat them wrong and you will get a girl like me, except 100% my mean side. Which also means you would never get laid. Lol

chuckar chaser

Re: One Piece of Advice
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 08:00:39 AM »
I agree with that Rachel.

Mikey

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 08:03:41 AM »
“I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been.”

William Golding, Lord of the Flies

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 10:49:20 AM »
#bombwisdom

Damn Rachel you are the best.  I agree with everything you wrote.
  If I can add anything it would be:  that it's important to remember that even if money is changing hands, the ladies are still CHOOSING to bare themselves to us.  For that it's important to treat the ladies not just like human beings but like the special people they are.

Offline dyanadyamonds

• Legendary working girl~ Dyana Dyamonds
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Www.dyanadyamonds.com.
    • Info
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 11:05:12 AM »

Hi Rachel,

Always stay true to yourself. No matter what anyone may say.
Xoxo,
Madam Dyana
Available by appointments at Big 4 Ranch. ELY,Nv.

Max Wood

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 11:37:49 AM »
+1
If you're ever in the shower, and you're not alone, and you accidentally drop the soap on the floor, don't bend over to pick it up.

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 12:09:00 PM »
If you're ever in the shower, and you're not alone, and you accidentally drop the soap on the floor, don't bend over to pick it up.

I don't think that's allowed in the Elko brothels.   ;)

RachelVarga

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2017, 02:01:47 PM »
“I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been.”

Let's say men and women were at war. It's a stalemate and populations are about equal. If given enough time women would win by mass numbers. Men would need to abduct a mass amount of women to grow big enough to invade.

We only need one of you.

Hahahaha (All in good fun)

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2017, 02:37:53 PM »

Let's say men and women were at war. It's a stalemate and populations are about equal. If given enough time women would win by mass numbers. Men would need to abduct a mass amount of women to grow big enough to invade.

We only need one of you.

Hahahaha (All in good fun)

Wouldn't mind being the one !!!!!  LOL

Peter

roxanneprice

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2017, 02:39:55 PM »
+1
"During a negotiation, it would be wise not to take anything personally. If you leave personalities out of it, you will be able to see opportunities more objectively." -Brian Koslow

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2017, 02:42:15 PM »
+3
Guys: This is a business - be nice, courteous, respectful, don't BS, if you make an appointment keep it or have the courtesy of calling if something comes up, and have fun!

Ladys: Have a conscience on how hard and long it took a client to make this kind of dough - be nice, courteous, respectful, don't BS, if you make an appointment keep it, and try to put up with my goofy ass as much as possible! lol

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2017, 03:15:47 PM »
...Treat them wrong and you will get a girl like me, except 100% my mean side. Which also means you would never get laid. Lol
Oh, oh.  So that is why my mom told me to be good.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2017, 03:18:54 PM »
My piece of advice? Go see Rachel. Haha
Or just go with your gut. Many of our guts are pretty large anyway, so there's a lot of resources to choose from. Either way, it's all good.
HD

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2017, 03:55:58 PM »
New Potential Clients -- with SIN opinions will vary about ladies.  A lady might not be recommended by one member.  Whereas, the same lady might be another member's favorite lady.  TRUST YOUR INSTICTS about which ladies to meet about possible terrific parties.

New Ladies -- know how to determine a potential client's partying habits: a one time client, a client who may repeat once or twice a year, a potential regular, etc. 
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2017, 07:10:10 PM »
+6
Advice to gals:

Every client is different, every party is different. Never judge a book by its cover.

Advice to fellas:

Be nice! If a lady is not your type or you can't come to an agreement, decline politely and thank her for her time. No need to badmouth anyone, ever.
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz