Author Topic: Good time with Helena  (Read 4387 times)

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
Good time with Helena
« on: February 21, 2017, 10:02:29 PM »
+1
On a whim, I wanted to appease my sexual appetite over the President's weekend. I was disappointed that there was no flights going into Elko so I had to take a flight into Salt Lake City and make the 3.5 hour drive. It was an interesting drive. I think I like this particular. It allows me to get to Inez's or Mona's at a decent time rather than 8pm or 10pm and I don't have to wake up at 5am to catch a 6am flight out of Elko. I arrived at Elko at ~6pm. I see the consequences of the flood last week. I see sandbags stored near Inez's, Mona's and Sue's. There is quite a bit of mud on the sidewalk and the streets appear to be in rough shape. I met with Peter at the bar. He was praising the community of Elko on how quite a bit of volunteers assisted in sandbagging Inez's and Mona's. That was cool.

Anyways, Peter knew what girl I wanted to see that night and that was the hot brunette Helena. I waited a few minutes for her as she just needed to get ready. When she came out, she was definitely a very sexy woman. She has fair skin and a nice "upper body". Peter is right. Given her height, her proportions were accentuated even more. I can see the Russian side with her. We went back to her and quickly negotiated for a party. The party was awesome. Her GFE is on point and very exhilarating. She definitely has experience and it shows. The conversation afterwards was enlightening. She has a particular passion that she is willing to risk life and limb. I am amazed at her drive and passion. I will let her you what her passion is herself when a future monger parties with her. She is a very outgoing person.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Good time with Helena
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 10:06:05 AM »
Imagine my surprise when I saw you outside my door this past weekend.  I am glad you had a blast with Helena.  Thank you for all your kind words.

Peter

Helenainezsdd

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 10:15:56 AM »
Thanks for the review.  I am glad i made your impromptu visit worth while.  I am really happy you came back to party with me and looking forward to our next romp. 

honeyinezsdd

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 12:32:54 PM »
+1
On a whim, I wanted to appease my sexual appetite over the President's weekend. I was disappointed that there was no flights going into Elko so I had to take a flight into Salt Lake City and make the 3.5 hour drive. It was an interesting drive. I think I like this particular. It allows me to get to Inez's or Mona's at a decent time rather than 8pm or 10pm and I don't have to wake up at 5am to catch a 6am flight out of Elko. I arrived at Elko at ~6pm. I see the consequences of the flood last week. I see sandbags stored near Inez's, Mona's and Sue's. There is quite a bit of mud on the sidewalk and the streets appear to be in rough shape. I met with Peter at the bar. He was praising the community of Elko on how quite a bit of volunteers assisted in sandbagging Inez's and Mona's. That was cool.

Anyways, Peter knew what girl I wanted to see that night and that was the hot brunette Helena. I waited a few minutes for her as she just needed to get ready. When she came out, she was definitely a very sexy woman. She has fair skin and a nice "upper body". Peter is right. Given her height, her proportions were accentuated even more. I can see the Russian side with her. We went back to her and quickly negotiated for a party. The party was awesome. Her GFE is on point and very exhilarating. She definitely has experience and it shows. The conversation afterwards was enlightening. She has a particular passion that she is willing to risk life and limb. I am amazed at her drive and passion. I will let her you what her passion is herself when a future monger parties with her. She is a very outgoing person.

Helena is pretty hot. All girls whose name start with a "H" are generally HOT.   ;D

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 04:35:13 PM »
I think all mongers whose name start with an "H" are pretty damn hot too.

honeyinezsdd

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 11:54:37 AM »
I think all mongers whose name start with an "H" are pretty damn hot too.

Look at all the Hotties on this board.   ;D

happyending4ever                        
   happytoday      
   hduu                     
   Heat Miser   
   Heather Alexis   
   Helenainezsdd                     
   HelenaPrice                     
   Helexan                     
   HelgaHardd               
   hero5432                     
   highdrive                        
   highlander                     
   Hiking Guy                        
   Hollieinezdd                     
   HollyPearl                        
   homewa                     
   HomosexualHarold                        
   honeyinezsdd                        
   hoosierdaddy4u                     
   hoot hoot                     
   hungermonger                        
   hungriwolf

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 03:38:19 PM »
Someone found out how to find the member list.  LOL

Peter

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 03:55:36 AM »
SB, I am the opposite of you, I've only ever driven from SLC to Elko.  I've never been able to justify the cost/convenience ratio of flying into EKO directly.  The flight from SLC to EKO usually costs more than the flight from FL to SLC and costs about as much as a 1 hour party.   As far as drives go, as long as the weather is good and it's daylight it's an easy 3.25 hour trip.  The only caution is that you lose an hour going eastbound so you have to make sure to account for that when planning your departure time.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 12:10:21 PM »
SB, I am the opposite of you, I've only ever driven from SLC to Elko.  I've never been able to justify the cost/convenience ratio of flying into EKO directly.  The flight from SLC to EKO usually costs more than the flight from FL to SLC and costs about as much as a 1 hour party.   As far as drives go, as long as the weather is good and it's daylight it's an easy 3.25 hour trip.  The only caution is that you lose an hour going eastbound so you have to make sure to account for that when planning your departure time.

Look at the bright side.  You gained an hour when you drive from SLC to Elko.  That's one extra hour of PARTY !!!!  LOL

Peter

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 03:18:33 PM »
All roads lead to Elko.

Trust me, I'm sure of this. Lol
HD

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2017, 04:30:41 PM »
All roads lead to Elko.

HD

;D ;D ;D

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2017, 04:39:44 PM »
All roads lead to Elko.

HD

;D ;D ;D

And according to Google maps, it would only take 40 hours each way. :o

Helenainezsdd

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2017, 01:02:33 PM »
My tour will end this Sunday but I will be back in April.  I hope to see some of you guys then.

XOXO