Author Topic: Yes, another glowing Jessy review (Jessy @Mona’s)  (Read 1021 times)

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
Yes, another glowing Jessy review (Jessy @Mona’s)
« on: October 08, 2017, 06:55:59 AM »
+8
Jessy has accumulated a large number of fans and glowing reviews in a short amount of time.  I wanted to make sure I caught this Filipino beauty before she left.  I scheduled a noon appointment on Saturday with her.

The fun actually began that morning.  I arrived in Elko at 2 am, way too late for me to party.  I checked in and went to Mona’s to say hello to everyone.  Jessy was busy but came out to see me afterwards.  I bought her a drink and she began to seduce me (her words).  She flirt with me, rubbed her hands over me, and sat in seductive poses.  She was only in her underwear.  I was dying to have her right then and she knew it.  Alas it really was too late to party so I did the three legged walk back to t-bird.

I arrived on time to my appointment.  As requested she wore a very sexy red miniskirt.  The first thing I noticed about Jessy, besides her beautiful body was her gorgeous smile and how assertive and outgoing she was.  We had a lot of fun chatting and laughing at the bar.  She did admit to trying to seduce me that morning knowing full well I couldn’t do anything about it then.  It paid off.  Once back in the room the fireworks flew.   I booked an hour but knew I was going to need 90 minutes so I booked the extra time. We used nearly every minute of it.  Afterwards   we got to cuddle for a bit before we had to part.

Jessy will tell you that she is just average.  Yeah right, her body is flawless and she is an absolute vixen in the sheets.  She looks amazing in that skirt and even more amazing out of it.  I plan to party with her today again before I leave.  If anyone else is in the area definitely stop by soon.  She definitely lives up to her reviews.

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Yes, another glowing Jessy review (Jessy @Mona’s)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 07:47:53 AM »
+1
Party number two was just as incredible.  Jessy is awesome.  Funny, outgoing, great smile, rocking body, and so passionate her.  Wow!  Jessy, if you are reading this I really hope I get to see you again.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 08:26:57 AM »
Sure sounds like she's had a positive impact on a lot of guys here! Very nice, Adrian, and hope all your parties go as well.

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 01:20:10 PM »
Party number two was just as incredible.  Jessy is awesome.  Funny, outgoing, great smile, rocking body, and so passionate her.  Wow!  Jessy, if you are reading this I really hope I get to see you again.

You are too sweet thank you. I had an incredible time.😉😉
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 01:25:59 PM »
Awesome review!!! it was nice to see you! Jessy is one of the sweetest girls i have met, I love her laugh :) :)

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 03:22:58 PM »

Thank you Jessy!  It’s easy to be sweet with someone as sweet and beautiful as you are. ??

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 03:26:30 PM »
+1
Awesome review!!! it was nice to see you! Jessy is one of the sweetest girls i have met, I love her laugh :) :)

I’m so glad you are back, Anna.  You (and everyone else really) know how to make me feel like family.

Ps, Please encourage Jessy to come back for another tour.  She is absolutely amazing.

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 04:03:44 PM »

I’m so glad you are back, Anna.  You (and everyone else really) know how to make me feel like family.

Ps, Please encourage Jessy to come back for another tour.  She is absolutely amazing.

Thank you!!! We enjoy your visits :) :) Yes she is amazing!!!

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2017, 05:10:27 PM »

You are so funny.
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2017, 05:11:54 PM »

Thank you Jessy!  It’s easy to be sweet with someone as sweet and beautiful as you are. ??

Beautiful??Haha
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2017, 02:10:01 PM »

Beautiful??Haha
It was supposed to read .. "as sweet and beautiful as you are!".  Oops.  There certainly is no question about your sweetness and beauty  :-*.  In my defense I had been traveling for 11 hours (3.5 hours drive to SLC and 7.5 hours flight to FLL)

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2017, 09:15:34 PM »

Beautiful??Haha
It was supposed to read .. "as sweet and beautiful as you are!".  Oops.  There certainly is no question about your sweetness and beauty  :-*.  In my defense I had been traveling for 11 hours (3.5 hours drive to SLC and 7.5 hours flight to FLL)
I hope we made your trip Unforgettable.
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2017, 03:48:22 PM »
+1
Thanks Adrian!  We Appreciate your reviews so much!.