Author Topic: Nutts Early '17 Trip  (Read 8464 times)

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Nutts Early '17 Trip
« on: February 22, 2017, 02:11:19 PM »
+8
Toured many miles in the last couple months, and capped it off with a quick Nevada tour. I partied 5 times with 4 ladies at 3 brothels. I logged over 5,400 miles in a huge ass circle! Lol I was fortunate enough to party with Jade Capri, Jada Bailey, Honey, and Helena. All very nice ladies that I'm sure you would have fun partying with. I'll report a little synopsis on each lady, so I don't get too wordy.

Jade Capri x 2 – It's always a fact with me, that this is one of the sweetest ladies I've met in any walk of my life! I always have fun catching up on things with her, a hug, some laughter, and then some fun! There's two ladies now that I don't even have to think about negotiations we've partied so many times together. Absolute highlights on my trips! Jade just says, “what you want to do to me?” I melt! That booty is “World Class,” as my buddy Max says! If there's something you want to try or do, just talk to Jade. There's not an easier person in LPIN to talk to about sex. She's very open, and I've not ever crossed any limitations with this fine lady. Maybe I'm just vanilla? Lol Treat yourselves and contact Jade today! I cannot wait to see her again, hopefully soon!

Jada Bailey – This was my first trip to the Desert Club, and I was not disappointed! The house was nice and cozy. You feel like you're sitting in a living room chatting with friends, it's so laid back. Dyana Dyamonds was a very gracious Host/Madam. Now Jada, I met a few years ago at Dovetail, then ran into her at ACH last year. Always very nice to me. I'm glad we got the chance to party. Very nice statuesque lady! Very nice microphone skills, and various sexual positions. Those of you wanting to have a nice time with a nice lady will enjoy, Jada!

Honey – Was nice to do some catching up with Peter. Very good guy, that wants you to have a good time in his establishment. Before my trip, I had chatted with him about Tori, but had found out that she wasn't going to make it this month. Peter went and got Honey, “just to chat” with me, as the other lady was busy. Well, the more I looked at her beauty, the more the little guy was getting happy! Honey has a sweet voice, and is easy to talk to. The Monger rate makes things easy at Inez's, and all you have to do is talk activities. There's certain activities I enjoy during my encounter, so I just came out asking if certain things were okay. Wow, she's a very open minded! Honey is a beautiful, natural, playful, and accommodating lady! I'm looking forward to partying with Honey again!

Helena – After my party with Honey, I sat and chatted some more with Peter. He introduced me to Helena. What a fun and bubbly personality! I buy her a drink, and we talk about various topics, then she shows me her 'toy'. NO, not a sex toy! Ha! She showed me this Virtual Reality headset that allows your cell to go inside for some games. I crashed and burned on one, and the other was freaky in that it had a dude in there that looked like a Killer Clown from Outter Space! Lol I'm leaving the next morning, so we plan to meet for a going away party. Helena has a gorgeous body. Great oral skills, and had a fun time with her. I'm glad I was the first Monger with Helena! You get over to Inez's give this lady a look!   

Offline dyanadyamonds

• Legendary working girl~ Dyana Dyamonds
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Www.dyanadyamonds.com.
    • Info
Re: Nutts Early '17 Trip
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 02:20:57 PM »
+1
Hi Fumblenutts,

I am so glad you had a great time here at Desert Club. We look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks for the review. Keep in touch. If I can do anything for you, let me know darlin'.
Xoxo,
Madam Dyana
Retired working girl onlyfans.com/DyanaDyamonds

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 03:22:58 PM »
+1
That's a lot of miles you logged, but it seems to have resulted in some great experiences! 

Thanks for the report!  Makes me jealous that we have no plans to drive across I-80 anytime soon. 

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 03:45:49 PM »
+1
Good report, FN!  I'm looking forward to heading out that way in April.  You must like driving ...LOL ...everytime I think about making a cross country road trip to Nevada, I always talk myself out of it, since it's much easier to fly.  ;D   

Helenainezsdd

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 04:03:42 PM »
+1

Helena – After my party with Honey, I sat and chatted some more with Peter. He introduced me to Helena. What a fun and bubbly personality! I buy her a drink, and we talk about various topics, then she shows me her 'toy'. NO, not a sex toy! Ha! She showed me this Virtual Reality headset that allows your cell to go inside for some games. I crashed and burned on one, and the other was freaky in that it had a dude in there that looked like a Killer Clown from Outter Space! Lol I'm leaving the next morning, so we plan to meet for a going away party. Helena has a gorgeous body. Great oral skills, and had a fun time with her. I'm glad I was the first Monger with Helena! You get over to Inez's give this lady a look!   

Awwww.  You are so kind.  Thanks for seeing me and I will see you again in April.  Hopefully, I could keep the killer clown in check on your next trip.  ;D

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 04:37:11 PM »
+2
Damn man. Gotta love that I-80. Well done. Jada's great, and I cannot WAIT to get my ass to Elko. (Then I can get some ass myself. Wahaha)
HD

Max Wood

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 05:35:24 PM »
+1
Nice report, glad you survived. Any vacation that requires an oil change along the way qualifies as an epic journey.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 08:00:25 AM »
Hi Fumblenutts,

I am so glad you had a great time here at Desert Club. We look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks for the review. Keep in touch. If I can do anything for you, let me know darlin'.
Xoxo,
Madam Dyana
Thank you, Dyana, and thanks for your hospitality!

That's a lot of miles you logged, but it seems to have resulted in some great experiences! 

Thanks for the report!  Makes me jealous that we have no plans to drive across I-80 anytime soon. 
Well, you're more than welcome to ride shotgun on my next upcoming trip! I'll try to keep my hands to myself  :)

You're very welcome, and I can't wait to see more of your reports on some great experiences!

Good report, FN!  I'm looking forward to heading out that way in April.  You must like driving ...LOL ...everytime I think about making a cross country road trip to Nevada, I always talk myself out of it, since it's much easier to fly.  ;D   
Thanks Dr.! Do it sometime. It is a very Zen thing, unless you get a flat tire along the way. lol

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 08:02:20 AM »
Awwww.  You are so kind.  Thanks for seeing me and I will see you again in April.  Hopefully, I could keep the killer clown in check on your next trip.  ;D
Absolutely, darlin'! Hope you're able to schedule your tour when all the Knuckleheads are comin'!  ;)

honeyinezsdd

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2017, 11:42:53 AM »
+2

Honey – Was nice to do some catching up with Peter. Very good guy, that wants you to have a good time in his establishment. Before my trip, I had chatted with him about Tori, but had found out that she wasn't going to make it this month. Peter went and got Honey, “just to chat” with me, as the other lady was busy. Well, the more I looked at her beauty, the more the little guy was getting happy! Honey has a sweet voice, and is easy to talk to. The Monger rate makes things easy at Inez's, and all you have to do is talk activities. There's certain activities I enjoy during my encounter, so I just came out asking if certain things were okay. Wow, she's a very open minded! Honey is a beautiful, natural, playful, and accommodating lady! I'm looking forward to partying with Honey again!

It was nice spending time with you last week.  I hope we could do this again soon.  Thank you for your review.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2017, 02:52:06 PM »
+1
Great report FM!   A very nice variety of ladies. 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 02:57:06 PM »
+1
Fumblenutts I'm glad you had a great tour. Jada is a sweet girl. Can't wait till you pass through again.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 03:29:40 PM »
+1
Absolutely, darlin'! Hope you're able to schedule your tour when all the Knuckleheads are comin'!  ;)

Helena is scheduled for April. 

Peter

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2017, 06:58:39 PM »
Fumble It seems You Picked some really Sweet Ladies to Party with .. I Liked this report and How Short and Nice it is .You do Gave the Desert Club High Marks so I will stop by there on the way to Elko .. Sorry to hear about Your Bad luck with the Clown Better luck Next time .. Hope to see You in April in Elko ..
Thanks, brother Wayne! Ahhhhh, Helena held my hand so the clown couldn't hurt lil ole' me  ;)

Damn man. Gotta love that I-80. Well done. Jada's great, and I cannot WAIT to get my ass to Elko. (Then I can get some ass myself. Wahaha)
HD
Sheeeeeeeeit, HD! I hit 55 to 24 to 75 to 19 back to 10 to 213 to 78 to 40 to 93 to 515 to 95 to 50 back to 80 to home. Whew! A few smaller highways, but It'd be a serious run on sentence........

Nice report, glad you survived. Any vacation that requires an oil change along the way qualifies as an epic journey.
I changed it twice, brother Max! Quaker State loves me, 'cause I brought two 5 qt jugs oil, 2 filters, and my ramps  :)

Nice report FN! Was especially cool to read about Helena, well done.
Thanks Sled! She's a very nice lady that you'd probably have a lot of fun with!

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2017, 07:00:17 PM »
It was nice spending time with you last week.  I hope we could do this again soon.  Thank you for your review.
Thank you, Honey! I hope all works out for you, and hope you're able to make it in April!  :-*