Author Topic: Alice's Guide to the Best Priced Parties- a courtesan's perspective  (Read 4414 times)

RachelVarga

Re: Alice's Guide to the Best Priced Parties- a courtesan's perspective
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 01:08:21 PM »
I say Treat Every Lady Here Like the Lady they are .. Come on People these are Ladies trying to Make a Living by Making Us Happy .. Will All Succeed No as it takes a certain Type of Lady .. Plus being a Lady's ATF has Benefits  .. I agree with 1 , 2 ,4,5,6 ..  Be Kind and Be Clean and Be Nice to These Ladies   . I have never Used an appointment I love going with the flow ..

Oh the man of my dreams has arrived. J/k but it was very nice of you to say those things.

isurfer

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2017, 03:19:43 AM »
+1
Being someone's ATF is something I hold in very high regard. Before they arrive I am buzzing around the parlor as nervous and excited as an 8th grader getting ready for the Spring Dance. Life is grand when I am the reason a monger comes to the Sagebrush, and I do my best to treat him in a way So he knows that. :)
Roxy, I think almost everyone at Sagebrush knows you are my ATF after having 57 parties with you, and I know you treat me special. I never think about what's happening there just before I arrive at Sagebrush, thanks for the insight. Thanks for not being mad, jealous, or possessive when I have an interest in another courtesan and party with her. That works both ways, and I like it when you get to book parties with other clients when I'm there, it keeps you in the business making money and that's a time when I get to talk to other courtesans to get to know them better. Good thing I don't write reviews about you, that would be like spamming, lol. I'm ready for party #58 with you next week.

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2017, 01:46:05 PM »
+1

#2: Just Be Honest, Just Be Nice
Don't play games with the ladies- if you have a budget, just communicate that information in a polite fashion. Being kind will get you a lot further than trying to plan manipulative games, and pitting the ladies against each other.

Okay, here goes.  When starting with a new lady I have found almost every time I quoted a realistic price that I was ready to party for (and I defy anyone to call me cheap), the lady always wants a few hundred more.  So there may be some validity to starting low to give yourself room to work up--as long as it is not insultingly low.

Offline Lochet

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2017, 02:44:12 AM »
Okay, here goes.  When starting with a new lady I have found almost every time I quoted a realistic price that I was ready to party for (and I defy anyone to call me cheap), the lady always wants a few hundred more.  So there may be some validity to starting low to give yourself room to work up--as long as it is not insultingly low.

In general, I have found that when negotiating for a car, home or anything else start low but fair. The other side always makes a counter offer which is higher.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2017, 12:17:42 AM »
+1

Don't play games with the ladies- if you have a budget, just communicate that information in a polite fashion. Being kind will get you a lot further than trying to plan manipulative games, and pitting the ladies against each other.

I have an honest question about this.

Let's say you and I are about to negotiate. You plan to spend ABC. You offer me AB, thinking I will counter with ABCD, then we will meet in the middle at ABC. I accept AB right off the bat and we have a great party. Would you leave me the rest of what you were planning on spending as a tip?

Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

HomosexualHarold

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 10:32:19 AM »

Let's say you and I are about to negotiate. You plan to spend ABC. You offer me AB, thinking I will counter with ABCD, then we will meet in the middle at ABC. I accept AB right off the bat and we have a great party. Would you leave me the rest of what you were planning on spending as a tip?

I would.  :)

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 05:18:50 PM »

No.  But I still might consider a tip.

However, I would also consider another AB party, and later another AB party, and later yet another AB party, and...
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

chuckar chaser

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 08:28:53 PM »

I would give you a tip and put money back for our next party.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2017, 03:02:07 AM »
Thank you for being truthful with your responses. Tip, maybe or maybe not, but much more likely another party. Got it  :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2017, 06:19:17 AM »
+1

[/quote]

[/quote]

We'd be happy to tip the rest and hope that there's a better split going to the lady than the house.  We'd also be very happy about it.... I'd love to say I had an ATF! :)

griszi

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 08:29:33 PM »

I set out with honesty but as time goes by and things change I let it seem manipulative because then it seems like I have the gumption to plan such things.

sizmic

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2017, 04:19:01 PM »
+1
Alice,

Thank you for putting this together.  My first visit to an LPIN will be early next month as I am road tripping down from Washington State and the effort you put into this will keep me from accidentally being rude. 

AliceLittle

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2017, 07:03:51 PM »
Alice,

Thank you for putting this together.  My first visit to an LPIN will be early next month as I am road tripping down from Washington State and the effort you put into this will keep me from accidentally being rude.

you're very welcome! if your trip takes you to the northern houses, come by and say hello!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2017, 07:10:39 PM »
Alice,

You hit the nail on the head with all your points. 

Peter

sizmic

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2017, 10:41:36 PM »
Alice,

you're very welcome! if your trip takes you to the northern houses, come by and say hello!

I most certainly will. In fact, I reached out via your website today!