Author Topic: Alice and Roxanne - Up my alley  (Read 1230 times)

DXanatos

Alice and Roxanne - Up my alley
« on: March 07, 2017, 12:35:49 PM »
+2
I promised Alice I would write her a review before and always forgot so I’m writing this one while I wait for my plane so I don’t forget and don’t get glared at by her.

I was supposed to come right out Friday night after work but things ran late so I wouldn’t arrive until after Alice was supposed to leave.  Since I was just hoping to drop in and didn’t have anything set I told Alice I couldn’t make it.  She suggested we do a late breakfast instead since we were going to spend most of the day together anyways and obviously that sounded too good to resist.

I dropped by Sagebrush in the morning I probably didn’t get enough sleep but I figured Alice and I would keep each other mutually caffeinated.  As soon as Alice saw me she came right over with that bewitching grin and gave me a huge hug.  She looked amazing she was in a black dress with small flowers on it she wore it just for me because I had made it really clear that black is my favorite color on her.  After a brief catch up we headed off did the requisite administrative discussions and were off for breakfast.  Alice took me to a bakery (I think it was just called La Bakery) she knows the best places.  I had croissants and a cake pop and I found out how much Alice loves cannoli which I’ll have to remember and we just spent a lot of time chatting about what’s been going on in our lives and in the world.

After breakfast we went back to Sagebrush and I got to see Alice’s new room and it’s just beautiful and spacious.  We had our fun and I admit despite trying to talk myself up to it more we didn’t do anything kinky really but it was great anyways.  After more hanging out in her room and watching a movie Alice texted Roxanne to come over as we worked out a two girl party earlier.  Between the boards and twitter I felt like I knew Roxanne a fair bit and she made it super easy to feel comfortable with her.  It wasn’t long into a get-to-know-you chat that Alice started kissing Roxanne’s neck and not too long until I couldn’t resist joining in.  Well I wasn’t sure if I could handle two girls but between having an earlier party and both girls being very good at what they do I think I held my own.  I must say Alice’s bed is so comfy and huge it’s perfect for more than one girl.

Initially that was all the time I had planned on spending with Roxanne but after that party I could see why Alice and JAG and others are hooked on her.  So we made our arrangements to include her in the rest of the date.  I took the girls out bowling.  My dad owns a bowling alley and I grew up playing so when Alice said she liked bowling I knew I wanted to take her.  I’m a great bowler and a bit competitive so the girls took it upon themselves to level the playing field.  I couldn’t imagine two more lovely distractions lol Also bowling when *ahem* excited is surprisingly tricky.

After I won a couple of games we grabbed some groceries and headed back to my room for dinner.  Kind of limited with supplies and equipment but managed an alright meal.  Then we crashed on the bed for cuddles and a movie.  I’ve never been a middle spoon before that was interesting!  I had hoped for a round three but between still being on Jersey time and not getting enough sleep I didn’t think it was in the cards but before I called it a night the cuddling took a fun turn and we were off again.  After that we called it a night and I returned my ladies to the ranches.

I’ve always loved my time with Alice and I have to say now that I really get the Roxanne crush and they’re far more fun together in person than they seem online.  Any guy is lucky to party with either of them but if you can manage to get them both do it.

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Alice and Roxanne - Up my alley
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 06:44:29 PM »
Initially that was all the time I had planned on spending with Roxanne but after that party I could see why Alice and JAG and others are hooked on her.  So we made our arrangements to include her in the rest of the date. 

I’ve always loved my time with Alice and I have to say now that I really get the Roxanne crush and they’re far more fun together in person than they seem online.  Any guy is lucky to party with either of them but if you can manage to get them both do it.
Great to read this.  Great to know my thing for Roxanne is a thing that others get.  Thanks for sharing.

Edited to add:
I had the greatest time of my life (up until that point) with Roxanne and Alice the first time so I did what I swore I wouldn't do- I took them on an outdate and thoroughly enjoyed the 2-GFE fantasy to its fullest. 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:53:01 PM by Just Another Guy »
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

AliceLittle

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 02:52:54 PM »
Thanks for sharing this D, and the lovely dinner!  Cooking with restricted equipment was a fun challenge.  I know I speak for Roxanne when I say what a great time we had  :-*

DXanatos

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 01:08:45 PM »
Great to read this.  Great to know my thing for Roxanne is a thing that others get.  Thanks for sharing.

Edited to add:
I had the greatest time of my life (up until that point) with Roxanne and Alice the first time so I did what I swore I wouldn't do- I took them on an outdate and thoroughly enjoyed the 2-GFE fantasy to its fullest.

I'll be honest your reviews are what got me curious to see what Roxanne is like and of course Alice's evident affection for her didn't hurt.  Now I totally see where you both are coming from.

Thanks for sharing this D, and the lovely dinner!  Cooking with restricted equipment was a fun challenge.  I know I speak for Roxanne when I say what a great time we had  :-*

Next time dinner out though.

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 05:47:55 PM »
I'll be honest your reviews are what got me curious to see what Roxanne is like and of course Alice's evident affection for her didn't hurt.  Now I totally see where you both are coming from.
DXanatos & Roxanne, you are welcome.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

AliceLittle

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 12:12:51 PM »
We all thank you hun haha.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 06:51:05 AM »
Hard. Core. (And not just the sex part.) Good for you that you got to enjoy some great folks.
HD

sizmic

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 09:14:25 AM »
+1
Ok this sold me on letting alice set a two girl party up for me on my next visit.

AliceLittle

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 01:31:29 PM »
Ok this sold me on letting alice set a two girl party up for me on my next visit.

Excellent!  Can't wait for it!

DXanatos

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2017, 12:47:51 PM »

Yeah I was a bit wary about it for a few reasons but they just seemed to have so much fun together online and in their pictures that I had to try and I'm glad I did!

Hard. Core. (And not just the sex part.) Good for you that you got to enjoy some great folks.
HD

Seriously I mean the sex was great but cooking dinner and that was probably the best part of the date.

AliceLittle

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2017, 01:10:17 PM »
We always have fun together and it's great to share that.

DXanatos

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 12:39:24 PM »
I can't believe that was two months ago and now work is figuring out the trip so I can start the countdown soon.

AliceLittle

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2017, 07:52:38 AM »
I can't believe you'll be here so soon.