Author Topic: Another great time with Lily  (Read 3074 times)

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
Another great time with Lily
« on: March 22, 2017, 08:14:21 PM »
I had spare time last Saturday so I wanted to go to Inez's. Unfortunately, I can only stay one night due to my work schedule. I hung out at the bar and chatted with Melissa a bit. I decided to party with Lily. She was awesome the last time and I was banking on a good time. When she came out, she recognized me from my previous party. She remembered me and she recognized me as Peter's friend. I wonder that was a good thing. Hmmm.

She started the party off with me with a great body massage and believe it was very thorough and very arousing. And then the magic happened. I was overwhelmed with the passion she exhibited during our time together. The party had I had previously with her was considered good "wife" sex, the nurturing style, but she amped this party with a passionate girl friend sex. I was satisfied and had my butt handed to me. I had a great time with Lily and I liked how she changed it up.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
Re: Another great time with Lily
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 08:37:27 PM »
I had spare time last Saturday so I wanted to go to Inez's. Unfortunately, I can only stay one night due to my work schedule. I hung out at the bar and chatted with Melissa a bit. I decided to party with Lily. She was awesome the last time and I was banking on a good time. When she came out, she recognized me from my previous party. She remembered me and she recognized me as Peter's friend. I wonder that was a good thing. Hmmm.

She started the party off with me with a great body massage and believe it was very thorough and very arousing. And then the magic happened. I was overwhelmed with the passion she exhibited during our time together. The party had I had previously with her was considered good "wife" sex, the nurturing style, but she amped this party with a passionate girl friend sex. I was satisfied and had my butt handed to me. I had a great time with Lily and I liked how she changed it up.

Good to hear you also had a great time with Lily@Inez's last Saturday--I partied with her last Friday & Saturday mornings & again on Monday at 1pm & looking forward to the next time that Lily's in town when I am as she's always given me a great party!

The Hiking Guy

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 01:03:33 PM »
I missed both of you guys this time around.  Thanks for all the kind words.  We are glad Lily is back as well. 

Peter

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 01:36:04 PM »
Great review!! Lily is one of a kind ;)

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 01:42:46 AM »