Author Topic: ###Had an Overnight with Rachel- It Was Out of This World###  (Read 963 times)

RachelVarga

###Had an Overnight with Rachel- It Was Out of This World###
« on: April 03, 2017, 03:16:42 PM »
+1
I had an overnight this past weekend and he sent me the following. I don't like to post these myself because anyone can post these without knowing if they are real so if you want a reference I will get it for you. Thank you to Will for the review and for all the fun we had. Can't wait until next time!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

"If you want you can post the following to your blog or a forum:

Had an overnight with Rachel- it was out of this world and well worth it.  She did things to me that were memorable.  My world was rocked- she took my virginity, we had a good time relaxing, being sensual and overall was an experience that I would repeat in a second.  If you are looking for someone who is honest, a wonderful individual and a lovely lady- she’s the one for you.

- W"

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
Re: ###Had an Overnight with Rachel- It Was Out of This World###
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 05:11:06 PM »
I had an overnight this past weekend and he sent me the following. I don't like to post these myself because anyone can post these without knowing if they are real so if you want a reference I will get it for you. Thank you to Will for the review and for all the fun we had. Can't wait until next time!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

"If you want you can post the following to your blog or a forum:

Had an overnight with Rachel- it was out of this world and well worth it.  She did things to me that were memorable.  My world was rocked- she took my virginity, we had a good time relaxing, being sensual and overall was an experience that I would repeat in a second.  If you are looking for someone who is honest, a wonderful individual and a lovely lady- she’s the one for you.

- W"

WTG RV

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 08:12:40 PM »
I wish I could be a virgin just to experience how it might be to have Rachel take it from me.
HD

RachelVarga

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 12:21:35 PM »
I wish I could be a virgin just to experience how it might be to have Rachel take it from me.
HD

We can roleplay that. I will take your v-card again anytime babe.