Author Topic: Elko - early April  (Read 6687 times)

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
Elko - early April
« on: April 06, 2017, 06:05:39 AM »
+6
I was in Elko in early April for a couple days as a sidelight to another trip. A few comments:

Customer-based business. Louis, Peter, Anna and their team have earned my business. There's no question that the No. 1 priority is the customer (even if he's half-stoned, right Anna?) This is not a intended as a slight of any other house. But they go above and beyond to make you feel like you're at the brothel version of Cheers. Louis even extended a couple of party ideas to me; I went in a different direction. But it shows he's thinking about what can be done to enhance the customer experience. That's uncommon in too many lines of business.

Lily. Remember the Meat Loaf lyrics: "She used her body just like a bandage; she used my body just like a wound"? Lily must have that on auto-repeat. She's been very well reviewed here so I won't be repetitious. But Lily is a fun lady, full of passion and play and life.

Honey. A strong lady, Honey is equal parts sensibility and sensuality. She's also very well reviewed here with just cause. I couldn't agree more. She'll make you feel like you're in her state of Hawaii without ever leaving the bedroom. I like her very much.

Baby Bleu. I didn't get to party with her this time but we spent time talking and I definitely wanted to give her a shout out. Bleu has a good head on her shoulders, and what's below her shoulders is pretty darned impressive too. She has taken some nude shots that she plans to post here so guys ... get your hand lotion ready.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Elko - early April
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 06:39:19 AM »
+1
Thank you for posting, Lomez, and I couldn't agree more. Anna, Peter, and Louis always want to make sure you have a good time. It's very much appreciated, and that's why they're getting more of a following. Customer Service and Value = more business.

Honey's a sweetheart to party with. I've met Baby Bleu, but not had the pleasure of partying with her yet. I've not met Lily, but many guys have raved about her service, so she's definitely on my radar. Thanks again, Lomez!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 12:45:41 PM »
I was in Elko in early April for a couple days as a sidelight to another trip. A few comments:

Customer-based business. Louis, Peter, Anna and their team have earned my business. There's no question that the No. 1 priority is the customer (even if he's half-stoned, right Anna?) This is not a intended as a slight of any other house. But they go above and beyond to make you feel like you're at the brothel version of Cheers. Louis even extended a couple of party ideas to me; I went in a different direction. But it shows he's thinking about what can be done to enhance the customer experience. That's uncommon in too many lines of business.

Lily. Remember the Meat Loaf lyrics: "She used her body just like a bandage; she used my body just like a wound"? Lily must have that on auto-repeat. She's been very well reviewed here so I won't be repetitious. But Lily is a fun lady, full of passion and play and life.

Honey. A strong lady, Honey is equal parts sensibility and sensuality. She's also very well reviewed here with just cause. I couldn't agree more. She'll make you feel like you're in her state of Hawaii without ever leaving the bedroom. I like her very much.

Baby Bleu. I didn't get to party with her this time but we spent time talking and I definitely wanted to give her a shout out. Bleu has a good head on her shoulders, and what's below her shoulders is pretty darned impressive too. She has taken some nude shots that she plans to post here so guys ... get your hand lotion ready.

It was nice seeing you again.  The girls and I specifically enjoyed our 70's dance off conversation.  Thanks again.

Peter

Thank you for posting, Lomez, and I couldn't agree more. Anna, Peter, and Louis always want to make sure you have a good time. It's very much appreciated, and that's why they're getting more of a following. Customer Service and Value = more business.

Honey's a sweetheart to party with. I've met Baby Bleu, but not had the pleasure of partying with her yet. I've not met Lily, but many guys have raved about her service, so she's definitely on my radar. Thanks again, Lomez!

Thanks for your kind words.  We shall see you soon.  Helena is back in town so you have even more choices now.  LOL

Peter

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 01:06:26 PM »
Yes, it is a good thing neither Lily not Honey had a cell phone camera when we recreated Saturday Night Fever. The internet might have crashed

Lilyinezsdd

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 01:06:43 PM »
Tq Lomez.  See you next time.

honeyinezsdd

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 08:30:15 PM »
Yes, it is a good thing neither Lily not Honey had a cell phone camera when we recreated Saturday Night Fever. The internet might have crashed

Funny Stuff.   :) :D ;D   We have to do that again.  Thanks for seeing us. 

Helenainezsdd

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 01:04:23 PM »
I missed all of this by one day.  I wish I could have been there.

Lilyinezsdd

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 10:57:15 AM »
It was very fun that night.  We must do it again.

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 01:02:05 PM »
It was great to see you again Lomez,  Thank you for the awesome reviews. Our girls are very special to us as well as our customers. See you this summer!!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 01:42:16 PM »
From the sound of things... Maybe we could have a dance off special.  LOL

Peter

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2017, 02:20:25 PM »
It can be called Dancing with the Mongers.

Lily, Helena and Honey can be the judges if they don't fall off their chairs laughing.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 10:42:11 AM »

Lily, Helena and Honey can be the judges if they don't fall off their chairs laughing.

It will be like American Idol but with Mongers.  LOL

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2017, 12:14:31 PM »
Honey is a Great Party and Very Nice To Visit with . I had fun and Thanks To Peter for Helping Me Pick a Lady as Nice as Honey . Sadly I did miss Anna and The Big Guy . But Saw Everyone else so That as Cool

Yes, next time Wayne...I feel a prank coming on!

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2017, 12:15:52 PM »

It will be like American Idol but with Mongers.  LOL

Alright, I want to be a judge too, pick me!!! ;D