Author Topic: Elko Mining Expo  (Read 899 times)

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
Elko Mining Expo
« on: June 07, 2017, 11:08:15 PM »
If you are in Elko this weekend check out the mining expo it is pretty cool. It is happening at the convention center. Lamoille Canyon was nice to visit I built a little snowman there at the turnaround. I did try Gold Dust West you get free pie with any $7 purchase or more. I had fried chicken meal. Mashed potatoes and veggies were good, chicken was hot and fresh. Pie was good as well blueberry or lemon cream. Every brothel I went into was busy even Dovetail, Sharon's lights were off so probably no one home. The miners were all friendly people though. Hotel rooms are $200+ :o I got one for under $50 so I was fortunate. There is a lot to do in Nevada besides the brothels,so go out and enjoy it! I had a nice time at Mona's but really all of them were very friendly. But check out the Mining Expo it was very interesting the trucks coming in with all the flags on the side.

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
Re: Elko Mining Expo
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 09:35:08 AM »
Hey. If your still around and have time stop at Battle Mountain only a hour away. I'm vanity Affair and I just returned  and ready to play with the. It's. Line em up.
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

tiffanymonas

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 02:13:33 PM »
awesome hiking!  Hope to see you soon at Mona's and Inez amazing girls this weekend and week!

Sheldon

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 04:27:07 PM »
The Elko Miner's Expo is a great reason to check out the new Mona's Ranch! Hope to see you all this week xoxo

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 10:10:54 PM »
I thought that the Expo ends on Friday, that is, tomorrow. Incidentally, I'm also flying into Elko tomorrow, so I hope the ladies won't be entirely tuckered out this weekend.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 08:36:24 AM »
Teejay I believe it is all weekend it is a big show.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2017, 08:57:20 AM »
Next month is the Elko Stampede too ...July 13-15, so there should be lots of cowboys and cowgirls in town that week.  I'm sure the Elko area ladies will be pretty busy when that starts up.  8)

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2017, 01:22:16 PM »
Teejay I believe it is all weekend it is a big show.

Are you sure? The Elko Mining Expo Facebook page, the Elko Free Press, and the Elko convention Cener Authority schedule page all say it's from Monday 6/5 7:30 am to Friday 6/9 3 pm. I'm at the airport now headed for Elko, but pretty sure I'll miss it, based on the information.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2017, 05:40:18 PM »
+1
Next month is the Elko Stampede too ...July 13-15, so there should be lots of cowboys and cowgirls in town that week.  I'm sure the Elko area ladies will be pretty busy when that starts up.  8)

...looks like I'll have some "competition" when I arrive !  ;)

The Hiking Guy

Lee

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 11:44:56 AM »
                                                                                                    Vaginer Miners
                                                                                                    We should be
                                                                                                    To lick n poke 'em
                                                                                                    Happily

She struck paydirt
                                                                                                    With my long cock
                                                                                                    And never turned
                                                                                                    A single rock!

(betcha the best booth to be in at the expo this year was found at the area brothels   ;)  )