Author Topic: Hiking Guy’s Elko county trip summary, March 16-21, 2017...  (Read 6052 times)

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
+8
Parties I had during this March 16-21, 2017 trip:

At Sue's, I partied with Coco 3 times (twice for 1 hour and once for 1.5 hours)--all great full-GFE parties with 2 "pops" during our 1 hour parties & 3 "pops" during my 1.5 hour party--& with a nice shaved "kitty" to play with. I also partied with Sharon for a 1 hour GFE party (also with a shaved "kitty") who was OK but has a tendency to "go too fast" sometimes but she slowed down when I let her know. I also like partying with Yami@Sue's (another GFE favorite of mine) but she was on vacation this trip but should be back during my April return to Elko. I will continue partying with Coco & Yami during my return trips to Elko. I didn't get to see Lisa, the other lady working at Sue's, as she was busy whenever I was there (which is probably a good sign to at least check her out during my next visit!). Sue’s still has the best prices for GFE parties in LPIN where one can party with any lady there for $300/hr, $400/90min or $500/2hrs. Note: the pics on Sue’s website are NOT of the ladies who actually work there since none of Sue’s ladies want their pics on the internet.

At Mona's, I did a 30 minute party with Tiffany. She has more “rules” than the ladies at Sue’s and therefore doesn’t provide quite the same type of GFE party but she’s very petite, cute & has the smallest “1-handed-butt” I’ve ever seen or felt! My first party with her back in December2015 didn’t go so great (i.e. no "pop" for me) as she gave me a BJ with her knees on the floor (& me lying on my back on the bed) and I wasn't able to view that hot, petite body of hers during the party (apparently, I really need that kind of visual stimulation during my parties). So, for our party this time, we discussed that issue and that I wanted to be able to see & feel her shaved "kitty" & butt while she was giving me a BJ or HJ. She remembered that throughout the party and that "rear view" of hers was great along with being able to run my hands over her legs, butt and "kitty" during the party. We were kind of in a 69 position but where she is slid down toward my chest a bit so I could see & feel her body but not too close to be tempted to try DATY--I think ChicagoBob called this a 69 HJ (here on SIN) and that worked out well for me with her starting out with a BJ and finishing with a HJ all while practically being in a 69 position—a very visually stimulating party with a very satisfying finish. This was a good party for me & I will do it again (30min) when I return in April. Also worth noting—her pics on Mona’s website are true & accurate pics.

At Inez's I partied with Lily 3 times (all 1-hour fabulous GFE parties). She really likes GFE parties & really gets into them with very few rules--even attempts sex with me (intercourse, which she knows won't work for me but tries anyway—bless her heart). Lily is very petite with a nice, tiny, one-handed butt! I plan to party with Lily whenever I am back in Nevada. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great GFE lady to party with while in Elko. Also worth noting—her pics on Inez’s website are true & accurate pics.

Important Info Regarding Mona's & Inez's: One thing to ask (find out) about when you arrive in Elko is when the Inez's ladies have their day off, and with Mona's, when their ladies work the late shift (4pm to 4am or something similar), otherwise, you might miss out on partying with a desired lady as I did on Monday when I had planned to party with Honey@Inez's for my morning & evening parties only to find out after I arrived that day that Monday's were her day off (& Tuesday's were Lily's day off). Had I known about their days off, I could have easily partied with Honey in place of Lily and had Lily on Monday instead. I really wish Louis would add this valuable info to the lady's schedule page on their websites so we can plan accordingly & not miss out on a desired lady like I did this trip. The website schedule shows that Honey will be working at Inez's until near the end of April so I should have an opportunity to party with her a couple of times during my April trip to Elko.

At the Dovetail, I partied twice with Roxy (both were 1 hour fabulous GFE parties) and had a great time. She's also fun to hang with in the parlor and an all-around fun-with-everything kind of lady in the bedroom. She's very easy to please & her BJs are quite good also. I hope to repeat with Roxy in the future but might not get that chance during my next trip (April) depending on who all is working in Elko as I know some of my favorites will be back working (like Yami@Sue's, Yvette@DesertRose, Abby@Mona's & Honey@Inez's) who I'll want to party with during that trip since I haven’t partied with them since last year.

For this 6-day trip, I had a total of 10 parties (& 14 "pops") with 5 different ladies partying at 4 different brothels & spent $3500 for 10 hours of GFE partying. I also visited ALL the brothels along Interstate 80 between Wells & Winnemucca, had a great meal (pulled pork BBQ) at the Flying Pig in Winnemucca, enjoyed hanging out with the ladies at the Dovetail & getting a bunch of iPhone tips since I hadn't been able to get my email working (only Roxy was working but Monica was around too to offer iPhone tips & assist with pouring us apple-cider vinegar shots to try—for our health) and at the Desert Club (with Vanity & Ariel working) for several hours where I also picked up some tips on using my iPhone. With visiting all those brothels & the round-trip drive between the airport (Salt Lake City) and Elko, I put 953 miles on my Thrifty Rental Car during this trip. I also managed to eat fairly well (i.e. healthy eating, except for overdoing it a bit with the BBQ at the Flying Pig) & kept my blood sugars in a good range throughout the day & night--I also plan to do this during my April trip to Elko as well since doing so worked out great for me this trip as I didn't even need to take any naps this time around and was always able to party twice/day & "pop" at least once during each party--it's been a long time since I've been able to have that happen, especially towards the end of my trips where I typically have to drop to 1 party (& 1 "pop") per day due to feeling wiped out.

Overall, this was a great trip for me--the only thing missing was the lack of other "Elko brothel fans" in town while I was there!

The Hiking Guy
ps: I'll be back in Elko during the April 19-26, 2017 time frame.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Hiking Guy’s Elko county trip summary, March 16-21, 2017...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 04:09:58 PM »
Don't think I've ever read a better trip report than that! Some great parties there, HG! Thanks for sharing, and I'm bowing to the Master!  ;D

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 06:02:12 PM »
Hiking guy it was fun hanging out with you. Ariel and I had a great time with you.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 06:19:07 PM »
Wow!  Sounds like a great trip and was a fantastic report.  Thank you for sharing!

Offline numbersguy

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 07:42:14 PM »
Awesome report!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 10:30:32 PM »
Round 2 in 2 weeks.  LOL

Peter

Lilyinezsdd

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 11:05:40 AM »
Tq very much HikingGuy.  I will see you soon. 

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 02:02:37 PM »
Very nice report Hiking Guy!
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

HomosexualHarold

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 07:22:53 PM »
Good report!

Helenainezsdd

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2017, 11:51:24 AM »
+1
Nice review.  Maybe I could be on your list on your next visit.  See you soon at Inez's.

Offline quiet

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 08:41:15 AM »
Thanks for the info on your trip.  Very helpful.  Have you visited the Desert Rose in Elko?  Just wondering about the vibe of that house.

Goofy Boarder

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 05:59:03 PM »
Great info, but now it's going to be harder to wait for my visit to Sue's next week.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2017, 06:59:08 PM »
Thanks for the info on your trip.  Very helpful.  Have you visited the Desert Rose in Elko?  Just wondering about the vibe of that house.

Yes I have, including this trip. It's a very laid-back house with comfortable chairs to sit in away from the bar--very nice for sitting & chatting with a lady. I think a lot of locals hang out here as I always seem to see guys hanging out there but over my hang out time there (2 hours with 1 hour partying), I seem to be the only guy partying.

I think they are open 4pm to 4am, and my parties are typically in the morning or early afternoon, so, I don't always get over there to party.

I do have a favorite lady there (Yvette), who I always party with if she's working when I'm in Elko (I swear she gives the best BJs in the business and one of the few ladies who can handle me when I'm tired, wore out and/or it's my 2nd or 3rd party for the day). I'm hoping to find Yvette there again during my next trip to Elko (April 19-26, 2017).

The Hiking Guy

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2017, 09:48:58 PM »
+1
HG and all,

All girls will be working everyday through end of April!

So no worries!

Thanks again and as I said via inbox we really appreciated your suggestions and implemented  all of them!

Thanks,
Louis

tiffanymonas

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2017, 09:49:37 PM »
Hiking Guy, I had lots of fun with you, can not wait for our next party! :)