Author Topic: Last April weekend northern Nevada  (Read 652 times)

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Last April weekend northern Nevada
« on: April 25, 2017, 10:49:59 PM »
+1
I had the distinct pleasure to meet the great dreamscometrue last weekend. We had some lunch and caught up on everything about this board, LPIN in general, and so forth. I met another monger or two as well at E-28 and the Hof places but it was a blast to meet everyone nonetheless. Additionally, I ran out of cash and had to ask him for a dollar. My bad man, I'll make it up to you somehow!!

At E-28, they had the basketball playoffs on. Yay!!! I lost hundreds on picking every single losing team and gambling. Lol goddamn spursssss

As to the standout ladies - Carrera was helpful with me as always although she booked like three parties when I was there and I couldn't steal her away. Jasper is hot as hell and wearing a tiny American flag bikini (and even less than that later on, WOW nice body) but seemed to run away from me while I sat down to talk to her - she was hustling the electricians that were there, choking some of them (that's her thing that she does! It's kind of hot!)... didn't seem like she wanted to sit and chat. On the other hand Fiona was very approachable - super hot, petite but tall redhead. She looks like a model. I heard she was a ballet dancer. She said to me, too, "my hands are a lot stronger than they seem." Heh. Heh heh. It's true. She's pretty cool.

At the culdesac, I met Lizzie at Sagebrush and she was cool. New girl, lots of energy, redhead, I must have a thing for redheads at the culdesac LOL. Very chill girl. She shared bubblegum with me cuz my breath was like a dragon. (Note: Don't eat a burger next time before going to the brothels.)

At LRN, I met Lexie James just before her trip out to wherever she was going. I was impressed - she worked Til 5 AM and then left for her trip immediately with no rest. Plus, she's a cute girl that reminds me of all the girls next door back home.

Went to some other places but they kind of sucked - too much hustle. I recommend the above places if you're looking to relax and drink a cold one and have sex with a hot one.

Missed a few of you - I hope to see you at LPIN Gathering, but I have a feeling I'll be back in Reno sooner rather than later. Maybe in a day or a week or two? There are some favorites arriving soon. Lol

HD

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: Last April weekend northern Nevada
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 01:33:46 PM »
It was pretty cool meeting you too. And you wanna talk about hustling....Oh boy, you should've seen what happened at BR after you left dude. There was some major hustling I went through before I finally ended up leaving for my date.
Sooooo you beg the question lol
What happened?

sexylexiejames

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 09:27:03 PM »
Hey Highdrive! It was great chatting with you as well! It was nice meeting you!!!

AliceLittle

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 11:51:13 AM »
Lizzie is awesome! I'm sorry to have missed you, but i'm glad you got to make a new friend!  ;D

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 12:11:08 PM »
It was pretty cool meeting you too. And you wanna talk about hustling....Oh boy, you should've seen what happened at BR after you left dude. There was some major hustling I went through before I finally ended up leaving for my date.
Sooooo you beg the question lol
What happened?

Well another story ,to be told about ......... Was their another fight! 

Offline Gray Hound

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 03:03:42 PM »
Nice to meet you again during the Portland Trailblazers vs Golden State Warriors basketball game being shown at the Mustang Bar.
Carrera told me that Duck 11 was also at the Mustang .