Author Topic: GFE (Occupational Hazzard)  (Read 5566 times)

JGan

Re: GFE (Occupational Hazzard)
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2017, 11:05:11 AM »
I might be wrong about this, as I'm fairly new, but to me the whole point of a GFE party is to allow yourself to have feelings of intimacy and closeness. The danger in my view isn't in having feelings, but in not being able to determine fantasy from reality afterwards.

Not from my perspective.

The term girl friend experience meant to have sex similar to one would have with a girlfriend with kissing and performing oral sex on her.  At one point in the past many ladies did not allow kissing.  Some did not allow oral on them.  I am talking about the late 1990s/early 2000s.

I don't want to think you would want to try to have feelings of intimacy and closeness with someone who you are paying for sex and isn't going to be in your life unless you are paying--especially someone who might move on without notice.

These feelings may come about even though intellectually you know that the two of you can never be together.  It has certainly happened before since logic doesn't dictate emotions and sometime these things happen whether the sessions are GFEs or not.

But I think it would be foolish and playing with emotional fire to to encourage the feelings in yourself.

Intimacy might not have been the best word, as it's a bit of a loaded one. Really, I mean more of a closeness like you'd have with a friend (or in this case, friend with benefits). To me, it's the difference between a purely mechanical situation and being able to enjoy things on a more personal level. Kissing and mutual pleasure, although not necessary, do help to facilitate that. I certainly don't mean to say approach it as if the courtesan you're hiring is your actual girlfriend, as that would definitely lead to emotional upset.

For me, though, I have to find a middle ground. It can't feel too intimate or close, as that would lead to obvious disappointment. Yet, it can't be so foreign that it feels like the equivalent of a sexual oil change; just something routine that happens every now and again.

Thankfully, in my case, it takes quite a while for me to really open up and be totally comfortable around people, so I have a bit of a built in defense mechanism. That isn't to say it can't or won't happen, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Worst case scenario, I'll be bummed out for a little while and have to find someone new to party with.

Max Wood

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2017, 04:26:20 PM »
Well DUH.   Here you are dealing with sex. One of the most powerful human experiences. Now throw in that you are dealing with men who for what ever reason are not able to engage in sex in the real world, they turn to LPIN.  It does not require a GFE to play tricks on someone's emotional response.  The fact that a basic human instinct has been satisfied will sometimes cause a false sense of  commitment.

Speak for yourself Old Man.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2017, 04:58:36 PM »
The way some of y'all describe it you act like getting feelings for one of us is akin to someone falling for an amusement park ride...

Oh.

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2017, 05:23:31 PM »
Well DUH.   Here you are dealing with sex. One of the most powerful human experiences. Now throw in that you are dealing with men who for what ever reason are not able to engage in sex in the real world, they turn to LPIN.  It does not require a GFE to play tricks on someone's emotional response.  The fact that a basic human instinct has been satisfied will sometimes cause a false sense of  commitment.

Speak for yourself Old Man.

Why thank you Max. I was speaking for myself and I am sure some others here. But there is nothing so satisfying as to have another monger point out  the fact  that you have turned to LPIN because you can't get some any other way.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Borg1

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2017, 10:32:09 PM »
Ok folks, let's play nice here.  Kitti, I don't know what you are talking about!!  No more attacks or the thread gets locked.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2017, 10:53:17 PM »
+1
Back to Abby's concern.

If the guy is a control freak, then he will never get the message to back off.  He doesn't want to back off.  (Probably why he was divorced twice.)

It looks like another "divorce" is in his future.  Abby, don't feel bad.  Do what you need to do.  Don't worry about his feelings.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2017, 11:15:56 PM »
Back to Abby's concern.

If the guy is a control freak, then he will never get the message to back off.  He doesn't want to back off.  (Probably why he was divorced twice.)

It looks like another "divorce" is in his future.  Abby, don't feel bad.  Do what you need to do.  Don't worry about his feelings.

Seconding this. If you think you're seeing red flags you're probably definitely seeing red flags. And red flags are a warning sign.  When Ladies have ignored red flags it has led to some major stress and trouble in their work and life. Listen to the red flags.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2017, 11:48:29 PM »
+6
One of the best parts of LPIN is that we can indulge in all the good feelings of being in a relationship without having to deal with any of the headaches. We are happy to see each other, the sex is amazing, the pressures of work and family life are left at the door once we are in the parlor. The angels are singing and all is right with the world. Sparkly rainbow candy kittens and butterfly winged unicorns are abound and dinner is served... fried chicken that won't make me get fat! Is this heaven? Yep! Sure is! Whether you refer to it as a GFE or something else, it's perfect in every way!

Wanting this type of feeling every moment of your waking life is understandable because it's an awesome one. But wanting only the best version of a lady to be your woman/get married/birth your babies/happily ever after in a castle in the sky is unrealistic. Part of what makes us working ladies potentially ideal candidates for The Ultimate Dream Woman is that we don't want our parents to approve of you, don't complain that you were out late with the guys again, and don't harbor deep resentment about some silly little habit you might have. We just want to have a good time with you when you're here with us, so let's keep those good feelings pedestals in place! (And please bring me that fried chicken that doesn't make me get fat) :) :) :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2017, 03:59:48 PM »
......... We just want to have a good time with you when you're here with us, so let's keep those good feelings pedestals in place! (And please bring me that fried chicken that doesn't make me get fat) :) :) :)
Ready for some fried chicken?  ;)

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2017, 05:55:55 PM »
Abby, since this gentleman obviously has crossed a line with you and is making you feel uncomfortable, do not feel obligated to reply to his messages at all.  If you don't feel threatened by him and wish to still party then you can reply when he asks about specific dates of availability but when the conversation turns to laundry detergent (lol) or other such banalities or to moving in with him, don't reply.  If you just wish for him to go away because he scares you, share this concern with Louis and Peter.  He may very well be harmless, but it is not for Abby (or any lady for that matter) to risk her well being to find out.   Let them contact him or at least guide you in what to tell him.  Since you mentioned email as the communication method for this particular gentleman, you can just have a filter set to automatically send his messages to the trash and that way you won't even see them.

From my brief meeting with you, I gathered that you are very polite and probably feel an obligation to reply when someone contacts you. Just know, from another man, that you are well within your rights to cut anyone off who begins to harass you.  You do not owe that person a reply.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2017, 07:20:47 PM »
+1
......... We just want to have a good time with you when you're here with us, so let's keep those good feelings pedestals in place! (And please bring me that fried chicken that doesn't make me get fat) :) :) :)

YESSSSSS... PRAISE THE NECTAR OF THE GODS THAT IS CORN OIL
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

isurfer

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2017, 12:51:48 AM »

YESSSSSS... PRAISE THE NECTAR OF THE GODS THAT IS CORN OIL
You are making me hungry for some fried chicken Roxy. Maybe on my next trip I should go to Smith's in Dayton and bring in some fried chicken. It might be fattening, so you can sit with me while I eat it and just savor the aroma without having to get fat.

dopey

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2017, 07:41:31 AM »
+1

Anyone ever notice that it is " ALWAYS THE GUYS FAULT " ?

Unless the guy was told she wanted to spend time with him outside of the brothel,  it's his fault.   And even then the guy should know better.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 07:51:51 AM by dopey »

Offline RunningSquirrel

• High Roller
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2017, 10:00:36 AM »

......... (And please bring me that fried chicken that doesn't make me get fat) :) :) :)

You are making me hungry for some fried chicken Roxy.

Y' know, I've often wonder about bringing treats for the ladies. Cheesecake (yes, RoxyGold), Red Velvet cake (SexyLexieJames), Dunkin' Donuts, Godiva chocolates, deep fried delectables, etc. all good but, if guys are bringing sweets on a constant basis, where's the limit? Yet, on the other hand, bringing in a fruit basket or a big thing of organic salad, while well-intended, will probably not be so enthusiastically received.

isurfer

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2017, 10:57:20 AM »
+1

......... (And please bring me that fried chicken that doesn't make me get fat) :) :) :)

You are making me hungry for some fried chicken Roxy.

Y' know, I've often wonder about bringing treats for the ladies. Cheesecake (yes, RoxyGold), Red Velvet cake (SexyLexieJames), Dunkin' Donuts, Godiva chocolates, deep fried delectables, etc. all good but, if guys are bringing sweets on a constant basis, where's the limit? Yet, on the other hand, bringing in a fruit basket or a big thing of organic salad, while well-intended, will probably not be so enthusiastically received.
You are right, I don't bring in that "healthy" stuff for them to share. I never bring in Godiva chocolates. I bring in candy that is individually wrapped, like what they hand out to kids for Halloween. It's more sanitary, you should see people digging through the candy bowl to get something they want. It lasts longer, some of the ladies put some in their room to enjoy later, even days later. Sometimes I bring in pizza to change it up.