Author Topic: How long do you give a lady to respond  (Read 5128 times)

RachelVarga

Re: How long do you give a lady to respond
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 04:30:54 PM »
+10
You probably know my response Kev. If a girl hasn't in a week you might send another but after two weeks it's time to cross her off the list.

Yes I hear things like, "What if she is away, or sick, or whatever. Unless she got her fingers cut off then she can type one sentence saying she is sick or whatever and she will get back with you.

At the core every girl is running a business. If you can't answer customers questions you go out of business.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2017, 06:44:48 PM »
You probably know my response Kev. If a girl hasn't in a week you might send another but after two weeks it's time to cross her off the list.

Yes I hear things like, "What if she is away, or sick, or whatever. Unless she got her fingers cut off then she can type one sentence saying she is sick or whatever and she will get back with you.

At the core every girl is running a business. If you can't answer customers questions you go out of business.

Basically this. If you hear zip after two weeks then she's Away meaning she's not working/available so it doesn't matter or she's not interested for whatever reason.  If she misses out it's on her.  When I've been sick/on breaks I put up posts on social media and my blog and try to catch emails to refer them to the fact I'm on a break and if they're looking for something immediate then with me they're SOL.

There are girls that simply just don't check email and message board stuff. So it's 100% on them for missing out for not taking part in that kind of communication and for customers it's a gamble if they're in house at any given time so it comes down to announced lineups to know if they're available or not. But it's a choice.

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2017, 07:14:50 PM »

Up Arrow Good Points Rachel
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Offline GracePreston

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Affordable Luxury
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2017, 07:23:07 PM »
I'm of the mind... that you're always gonna have a much better time with someone who wants and appreciates your business.

Harsh?  Perhaps.  But enthusiasm and attitude are big-- just sayin'!!
Twitter--  @TempestinaDDcup   The name has changed-- but the awesomesauce remains the same :)

sportsguy

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2017, 07:26:08 PM »
I usually keep an eye out on the ladies schedule. Especially if they are not a regular. Some girls go to school for a couple of months, and then come to the brothels during spring break, summer break, winter break, etc. The way I was told they are only supposed to communicate with you through the boards or their brothel email, so management can keep tabs on the girls. However these days lets be honest, there is twitter communication going on. If twitter is an option, and I don't hear back within 2 weeks I will assume it's a no go.

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2017, 07:35:19 PM »
Looks like 10 days to 2 weeks is the prevailing answer thank you everyone for your responses

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2017, 08:12:27 PM »
Ok, then how long before your trip are you contacting ladies? days? weeks? months?

Or are you contacting ladies and then making trip plans after initial contact?

sizmic

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2017, 08:25:37 PM »

I love how you always cut the bs right out of the equation.

RM

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2017, 08:54:40 PM »
Ok, then how long before your trip are you contacting ladies? days? weeks? months?

Or are you contacting ladies and then making trip plans after initial contact?
As a first timer.....I'm emailing the lady that I am hoping to see up to 2 to 3 weeks before I intend to visit while hoping to setup an appointment.   So far, no response :'( 

For now....I am still waiting to see if she responds ( since she is working ) and I have time to wait.    But it may end up being a situation where I just show up and hope that she is on shift....if not or not available at the time I am there, then I guess I will be looking at other options when I arrive. :-\

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2017, 09:19:43 PM »
+1
More asking just to get the collective opinion but I personally am very up front with the ladies about when my next trip is.  I think that as a paying customer, client whatever I'm the one paying for the services I receive.  IMO the ladies (at the houses I go to) work 12 - 14 hour shifts. using the 12 hour shift model in 2 weeks that's 120 hours of work that they are supposed to be on shift. So if they don't have 5 minutes or less to answer a party or next trip email. Then as a "Customer" it tells me that I'm not worth an answer.  So then why should I work and take my hard earned Money up there to see someone who doesn't value my business enough to give me 5 minutes of their time when they put in 120 hours of work? Not including the fact that I am in a wheelchair so the trip isn't as easy for me as it is for others. And the I'm busy excuse doesn't cut it haven't met a lady yet that is busy every minute of every shift they work. Ok Rant over carry on people   

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2017, 10:31:17 PM »
+1

Exactly !!

Agreed.  It isn't complicated.  The girls either want your business or they don't.  They have time for you or they don't.
It could be that they really rather establish a relationship after they have a chance to meet you in person.
Any newbie should plan on visiting several (many) houses and several (many) girls.  Once you have some experience, you can narrow your interests.  In several regards, shopping for a good time with a lady is similar to shopping for a car, restaurant, clothing, or any other situation where there are choices.  The main difference is the lack of familiarity with LPIN.  But once you learn about it, you will find it fun instead of a challenge, and not complicated.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2017, 10:31:49 PM »
I'm going to compare this to modeling. Because the similarities in complaints are uncanny. Photographers complain about "flaking" models all the time. Meanwhile as a model I've had to deal with photographers (and their representatives) failing at basic communication skills. Like not relying solely on social media to try to schedule a shoot. I have it as public and easy to see as possible I only take shoot offers seriously when sent to my email I use for modeling (or through my agent) or if I'm contacted by phone. I also don't consider a shoot set in stone unless verified over the phone or through that email within 24 hours of when the shoot is supposed to start.   To me, if a photographer isn't serious enough to email a specific email address or answer their phone then they're not serious about working together.  Just as if a model cancels a shoot at the last minute consistently, is a no call no show, or doesn't respond to any form of communication or rarely responds, then they're not serious about the work either.

Communication is key, period. Some leeway should be given in LPIN because of schedules and certain houses having limitations on  regular access to devices and such, but at the same time if a Lady isn't serious about maintaining some degree of contact (even if it's to post public messages on forums and social media about their working status) then it's best to move on and look into doing business with someone else.  The same can be said for clients who don't verify if they're coming or not when they inquired over email or another form of communication and the Lady reaches out several times using various means - then the client's proposed desire for a party isn't taken as seriously and isn't made a priority.

Communication is a two-way street and effective communication is vital for any form of business.

griszi

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2017, 01:58:00 AM »
I'm a one-for-one emailer. I won't reply until I got a reply. Unless, I think I've miscommunicated and then I send another one to clarify.

ancient mariner

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2017, 02:02:27 AM »
It would depend on a number of factors:

Had we partied or spoken face to face before? I would be more expectant of a reply if we had, rather than me being just some random collection of electrons on the internet. I would imagine that ladies in this line have to deal with a lot of email trolls and people that have no real interest in partying but contact out of boredom or for other need for entertainment.

One lady of my acquaintance kept changing both her internet address and stage name due to a persistent and somewhat threatening stalker.

Part of this also goes back to a couple of other threads on here regarding making appointments with someone I've never physically met, something I would never do.

Also, per another thread, don't make this whole experience into something it is not.

RM

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2017, 08:15:37 PM »
A lot of patience.....a lot of time before your planned trip.......a certain sense of desperation....and continual checking of your inbox ( like a 9th grader checking his phone to see if that girl that he has a crush on was going to respond to his text )....will eventually pay off. 

I still have time leading up to my planned trip....so, I could wait it out to see if she responded.   But ( as many have suggested ), I was already looking at other options.

But I'm glad to say that the Courtesan that I was hoping to see finally responded after sending a message 3 days ago ( which is around the time that she was scheduled to return to work ).