Author Topic: Dr. Who's Trip Report: Thurs 4/20-Tues 4/25/17  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
Dr. Who's Trip Report: Thurs 4/20-Tues 4/25/17
« on: April 26, 2017, 04:58:43 PM »
+6
I flew Southwest from Chicago’s MDW to SLC.  It was pouring rain when I arrived on Thursday and Budget didn’t have the Mustang that I reserved, so they gave me a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 which was a pretty good ride.  It was also cheaper than the Mustang, so I saved a few bucks.

During the drive from SLC to Elko, I hit a t-storm and could barely see the road since the rain started coming down so hard, but it passed over within a few minutes and became partly cloudy.   The next thing you know it started snowing like crazy …more like a snow/ice mix which lasted for a couple of miles before it ended.  It was still cloudy when I arrived in Elko, but no rain.  At least my drive back to SLC was sunny until I got closer to SLC where it was raining.

I had comped rooms at the Red Lion for 3 of my 5 days, $80 in freeplay, $25 coupon for Aspen’s Bar & Grill, and several other food/drink coupons.  Plus, I hit a Royal Flush playing VP for $1000 which covered some of my expenses.  Although, I don’t have that kind of luck on every trip …LOL.

The only board guys I ran into this trip were Hiking Guy, Wayne, and NotAnOldGeezer.  This was the first time that I met NotAnOldGeezer.  He seems like a nice guy.  It was also great seeing HG and Wayne again.  Oh, and Peter gave me tour of Wayne’s Room at Inez too.  It was quite impressive! …LOL

I met some great new ladies during my trip as well as seeing several familiar ladies who I’ve met before.  With so many ladies to choose from at the Elko houses, I ended up spending most of my time at Mona’s and Inez, along with a visit to Sue’s which is next door to Mona’s.

It was nice chatting with Abby who I never got a chance to talk too on my last trip, since the guys were keeping her so busy …LOL.  Abby is a cool lady and I can see why the guys like her so much.

I didn’t get the chance to talk with Emily on my last trip, so Wayne and I were chatting with her.  I also found out that she didn’t know anything about Doctor Who and his Tardis which was shocking! LOL!.  Of course, I won’t hold that against her …hehehe …I would still like to party with her if the opportunity arises on a future trip.  Emily is cool and very attractive to say the least.

Unfortunately, I ran short on time, so I never made it over to the Desert Rose, the Dovetail, Desert Club, Donna’s, and Bella’s. 

Parties:
*Lily@Inez
When I arrived at Inez on Friday morning, all of the ladies were busy.  So, I spent some time talking with Peter who I haven’t seen since my April 2016 trip.  All of the ladies in the house were new, since my last visit.  Lily, Honey, and Helena were working, but I didn’t get the chance to meet Helena, since she was always in a party when I was at Inez.

Lily was the first to become available, so I sat with her in the bar while Peter went out to run an errand.  By the time he returned, Lily and I were already partying.  I think that caught Peter by  surprise …LOL …that I ended up in Lily’s room so quickly.  Lily has a flirty, bubbly personality which I really liked and I knew that I had to party with her.  She’s very attractive with long dark hair.  She also has several tattoos which are cool.  We had a fun party that include a variety of activities.  I hope she stick around for awhile, since I would like to see her again.

*Honey@Inez
I made an appointment for Saturday morning to see Honey who I met briefly on Friday, after Hiking Guy came out from party with her.  Considering how busy Inez has been in the mornings, I had to play it safe to make sure Honey was available.  When I arrived, both Lily and Helena were busy, but Honey was ready for our appointment.

Honey is from Hawaii and is very attractive.  Her personality is just the opposite of Lily's.  She's more reserved, so you need to be more proactive with her during the party.  Our party started out with a table shower which was a nice ice breaker before we moved to her room for the main event.  Honey gave a very nice party and is very accommodating in regards to activities.  Did I mention that she’s attractive? LOL  She does have an incredible body and her rear view is especially nice.

*Tiffany@Mona's (Party No. 1)
I met Tiffany the previous night when another customer asked for a lineup while I was at Mona’s.  She’s very pretty, petite, and has a great personality.  Although I was still a bit tired from my morning party with Honey, I couldn’t help but take a tour with Tiffany that evening.  Tiffany does have a few rules that I knew of beforehand, but they’re not necessarily a deal breaker for me.  Meeting and partying with Tiffany was one of the highlights of my trip, since we seemed to “click” during our party.  I felt the chemistry was so good between us that I arranged a longer party with her before I left town!

*Yami@Sue's Fantasy Club
I stopped at Sue's Fantasy Club on Sunday morning to see if Coco was available, but I was told that she took a couple of day off and would be back on Tues. which of course is the day that I return home.  It’s been too long since I last saw Coco, so I was really looking forward to seeing her again.

Yami came out as soon as I walked in, so I decided to take a tour with her since HG has alway spoke highly of her.  Yami is attractive and also a veteran LPIN lady and her experience really shows in the way she treated her customers.  Needless to say, she didn't disappoint.  We started out with a table shower which I always enjoy.  The table shower room at Sue’s is actually nicer than the one at Inez.  Yami is very accommodating in regards to activities and is very attentive to details included the post party cleanup.  She even started helping me get dressed after out party which reminded me of when I use to party with Sophia@Inez before she retired.  Some of the Asian ladies really like to pamper their customers.

*Tiffany@Mona's (Party No. 2)
I decided to repeat with Tiffany for my final party of my trip, since I enjoyed our time together in our first party and the chemistry between was so good.  I wanted to spend more time with Tiffany, so we did a 2 hr party that also include a post party shower together.  This was the perfect ending to my Elko trip.

To Mona’s and Inez…
I want to thank Louis, Peter, Mike, Anna, and all the ladies for taking good care of us guys.  I know that I’m not the only one who appreciates all that you’ve done for us mongers.  I’ve always had fun times visiting your houses and hope to return again on my next trip to Elko!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 05:12:19 PM by Dr. Who »

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Dr. Who's Trip Report: Thurs 4/20-Tues 4/25/17
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 05:15:23 PM »
+1
Great report there good doctor.  My vacation followed the same track as yours.  I had plans of heading out to Carlin and maybe even back to Wells if I had time.  Instead, I spent pretty much the entire week parked in the bar at Inez's and Mona's. ;D

Max Wood

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 06:11:38 PM »
+1
Sounds like you had a good trip. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 10:07:25 PM »
+1
It was nice seeing the Doc again.  Look forward to your next trip and thanks for the trip report.

Peter

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 02:24:15 AM »
+1
...The next thing you know it started snowing like crazy …more like a snow/ice mix which lasted for a couple of miles before it ended....

Maybe the Jeep ended up being better.  My Mustang is rather squirrelly in the snow.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 06:48:16 AM »
+1
Classy report, Dr. Who. Sounds like you had a great trip and a fun time. Thanks for sharing.

JR

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 07:32:57 PM »
+1
Always a pleasure Dr. Who, so glad you enjoyed your time here, awesome reviews!!! :)

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2017, 11:45:37 AM »
+1
Nice report Dr. Who.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.