Author Topic: My Annual Trip to Las Vegas  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Glennster

• Hoser Family Member
My Annual Trip to Las Vegas
« on: October 10, 2010, 01:44:04 PM »
1) Field Reports have been written, submitted, and already posted.

2) Left KC on Monday (10/4) on Southwest Airlines, pilot mentioned that we had a major tail wind, while heading west (talk about climate change).  Arrived at McCarren at 8:00 am.  Headed immediately for a late breakfast and then on to the Chicken Ranch.  Wish someone would enforce the posted rule that "if your holding up more than 5 cars you need to pull over and let them pass."  Encounter too many RVs going way too slow on NV 160.  At the Chicken Ranch, partied with Sexy Lexy.  See Field Report.  After the party, Lexy showed me the new suite that would be initiated at Friday's Glow Party.  She also told me that if could come back and party again, we would use that room and break it in before the party.

3) On Tuesday, made the drive out to Shady Lady Ranch.  It seems to be getting longer every year.  Met with Jim before the party.  Talked about peacocks and politics.  Nevadians probably have it the worst of all of the senate campaigns that I have seen this year.  After the party, was greeted by Bobbi.  Bobbi and I discussed several topics including our disdain for Robin Y.  I mentioed that I had enough of her rants and used the "IGNORE" button.  Good invention, works great.

4) On Wednesday, stay in town and enjoyed the action all day on Fremeont Street.  Did visit the Glitter Gulch strip club.  Not impressed.

5) On Thursday, checked out Dennis's new business venture in Crystal.  As others have mentioned, some renovations have been started, but much remains to be done.  A lot of money will need to be put into the facility.  It was mentioned at the brothel that Joe Richards did not sell Hof the land that connected the two brothels.  Also that Richards will be losing the license to his remaining brothel at the end of the month.

Hopefully, I will get a business trip to Vegas in the upcoming months, which will allow me to visit these important places prior to my trip next year.