Author Topic: The Absolutely Amazing Ada Marie  (Read 1041 times)

Offline knitwit

• Regular
The Absolutely Amazing Ada Marie
« on: May 13, 2017, 06:48:31 PM »
+2
So I haven't written one of these in awhile, mostly because for the past several months I've only been seeing one lady. I figured it was about time I wrote her a review, so here it is.

Since I started visiting brothels back in December of 2016, I have been to many brothels and have seen 10 different ladies. I never had a favorite lady, sure there have been a few that I have seen multiple times and some I would like to see again, but never one that I just had to see again. That is until I met Ms Ada Marie.

Back in December I was browsing the Love Ranch website where I stumbled upon Ada's profile and I was quickly smitten. I started emailing her and got an appointment set up. On the day of the appointment, I sat down at the bar waiting for her and as soon as she approached me I thought "Wow". She was gorgeous, especially with the lovely red hair. She sat down with me and we talked for a bit getting to know each other before we headed back to her room for negotiations. This was the easiest negotiation I have had at any of the Hof houses. After paying, it was time for the fun to begin. And it was incredible. She was so happy and enthusiastic and there was quite a bit of laughing going on throughout the party. We talked a bit more after the party, then we said our goodbyes. As I left, and for the rest of the day, I had this huge stupid grin on my face, I was so happy. I wanted to immediately book a party with her for the next day but I told myself that I should wait a bit. When I got home that night, I emailed Ada to tell her just how great of a time I had with her. She is the only girl that I have ever felt the urge to email like that after a party. This party was my best party at the time and is still in my top 3 (another one of those is a different party with Ada).

The next party with Ada happened about a month later. After visiting another lady at LRN, it reminded me to finally make another appointment with Ada. I emailed her and she got back to me quickly, excited to book another party with me. In the emails she mentioned something said during our first party and I loved that she remembered it. When I met her there, I was still taken aback by how beautiful she is. We had another great party and can I just say, I love talking with her. She's such an intelligent woman and she's so easy to talk to, the conversations just flow so easily. I knew I wanted to party with her again after this one and I did just a few weeks later.

For this third party, there's not too much to say besides it was amazing. After this third party was when she cemented herself as my favorite courtesan. It was at this point where whenever I thought about visiting a brothel, I immediately thought about seeing Ada. And that's what happened, I just kept seeing Ada and it's been amazing. The great thing about being a regular with a lady is that you really start to develop a sexual chemistry as you open up with each other and learn what makes each other tick. This is what led to my best party ever where I got to see Ada just truly enjoy the experience and where we just had so much fun together.

I've had several parties with Ada already and I can't wait to have a whole lot more. She truly is an amazing woman. She is so kind, caring and upbeat, she is a delight to be around. I can't help but be happy around her. She has the most gorgeous hair and she is so beautiful, which I don't think I tell her often enough.

So go and check out Ada Marie, she is absolutely amazing.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: The Absolutely Amazing Ada Marie
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 04:47:43 PM »
Ada is unbelievably pretty, it's true. Glad you had a good time.
HD

Offline knitwit

• Regular
Re: The Absolutely Amazing Ada Marie
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 06:36:06 PM »
Ada is unbelievably pretty, it's true. Glad you had a good time.
HD

She really is. I saw her again recently and had another great time. She is a wonderful gal.