Author Topic: Northern Nevada Trip Pt 1 -- Elko  (Read 1499 times)

MrGoldfish

Northern Nevada Trip Pt 1 -- Elko
« on: May 25, 2017, 08:43:08 AM »
+8
After hearing so many good things about Elko, I decided to spend a couple days in town and check out the local scene.  I had several ladies in mind to meet, but timing was off so I only go to meet one of them.  However, I did find a couple of gems.

I visited Mona's, Inez's, and the Dovetail.  I had 4 parties over 3 days with 4 ladies and made sure to take advantage of the Monger discount. 
Ladies --

Lily at Inez's -- she's just as cute and sexy as her reputation.  And she has the enthusiasm and energy of the Energizer Bunny; maybe Duracell should change mascots

Naomi at Inez's -- new to Elko, but a very welcome addition.  Buxom and enthusiastic, she's a real treasure.  And we discovered why it's not a good idea to wear stiletto heels to bed.  Going to be interesting explaining to people how I got those funny marks on my my calves now that warm weather is here.

Sophia at the Dovetail -- demure and adorable, she's so sexy when she wears her glasses.  New to the Dovetail, but a lot of fun.

Rachel (Charlie Rae) at the Dovetail -- HOT!! Passionate, fun, and super sexy, the total package.

And I met Peter at Inez's, one super cool dude.  Spent some time each visit talking and chilling out at the bar,  Peter is full of stories and tips about things to do in town.  Stop by and get a drink if you get the chance.

Also, need to mention the food.  Stockmen's has a good, inexpensive breakfast and the Star serves an excellent steak.  Just make sure to bring your appetite.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Northern Nevada Trip Pt 1 -- Elko
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 12:47:55 PM »
Mr Goldfish,

It was nice meeting you as well.  I look forward in seeing you again.

Peter

Lilyinezsdd

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 02:01:45 PM »
Tq very much.  I see you next time.  I go work out more.  More energy for next party with you.

Naomi_Inezsdd

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 09:26:29 PM »
It was so fun meeting you, Goldie! Oh, and I did that on purpose, its how I mark my territory  ;)
Until next time,
Infinite X's and O's,
Naomi

MrGoldfish

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 06:38:27 AM »
Hear that?!  I've been marked and branded by a beautiful woman.  Next thing she'll be trying to lasso me and tie me up.  Well it is cowboy country . . . 

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 11:58:32 AM »
Hear that?!  I've been marked and branded by a beautiful woman.  Next thing she'll be trying to lasso me and tie me up.  Well it is cowboy country . . .

So I guess that means you are going back to Elko.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 12:20:31 PM »

This sounds like a specialty party.  LOL

Peter

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 05:30:23 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I partied with Lily and feel the same.  I was hoping Naomi would be there in July, so I could check her out.  Buxom and enthusiastic are two qualities I look for.

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Naomi_Inezsdd

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2017, 12:05:47 PM »

So I guess that means you are going back to Elko.
I sure hope so!

Naomi_Inezsdd

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2017, 12:10:51 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I partied with Lily and feel the same.  I was hoping Naomi would be there in July, so I could check her out.  Buxom and enthusiastic are two qualities I look for.

Just Another Guy, I will be back in mid July! I'd love for you to come check me out :)
I keep my schedule updated on here in the Ladies Schedules section, as well as on twitter ( @naomi_estelle )
I hope you have a wonderful day and I cant wait to see you in July!