Author Topic: Late night party with Emily @ Mona's  (Read 819 times)

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
Late night party with Emily @ Mona's
« on: June 10, 2017, 02:01:36 AM »
+4
This is my first time in Elko, and I decided to start with a walk over to Mona's. Julie, Sheldon, and Emily were on the lineup. I wanted to party with all of them, but it was nearing midnight, so maybe tomorrow. I ended up choosing Emily, as I'd heard so much about her.

Emily is a cute brunette, and a real chatterbox. :) I was constantly amused during our encounter, as I think that typical lovemaking sound effects consist of moans and such, but ours was more of a running commentary. You'd think that would be distracting, but Emily's curves are so hot, that I was kept in the moment. Also, I was contributing to that as well, since I was asking quite a few technique related questions.

I think my slow pace puzzled her a bit at first, as she seemed to find it odd (as maybe it was) that I was reluctant to take off my clothes, or that I kept stepping backwards out of her personal space when she came close to me. I sympathize - what do you do with a client who won't get naked, and who runs away?

But once warmed up by her knowledge of all things erogenous, things got appropriately wild, with us switching positions multiple times as she showed me the ropes (no, not those ropes - yet). I didn't cum - I didn't expect to, or need to - what I wanted, and got, was a satisfying tutorial.

Another plus I found about Mona's is that it's pet friendly. I guess that the ladies bring their pets here, and there's currently at least one dog, and a cat.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: Late night party with Emily @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 01:44:59 AM »
Yup. Can't wait to meet this girl. Thanks for the report.

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 03:16:00 PM »
Thank you for the review and it was icing talking with you too!

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 04:05:15 PM »
I had a great time, thanks to you and everyone else at your houses!

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 04:21:45 PM »
Nice talking to you I meant lol!