Author Topic: Shower and Party with the Mighty Porsche @ Inez's D&D  (Read 2237 times)

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
Shower and Party with the Mighty Porsche @ Inez's D&D
« on: June 11, 2017, 07:32:43 AM »
+4
I had a party with the pretty and inimitable Porsche at Inez's. When I saw her, she was quite striking, with a serious, thoughtful demeanor, and wearing incredibly high heels very comfortably. She suggested doing half table shower, half bedroom activities, so I took her up on the offer, particularly as I was curious about the table shower part, which I'd never done before.

The table shower consisted of being showered on both sides with warm water, and being massaged in various... places. I found getting a table shower to be cleansing and relaxing, although not really registering in my brain as a sex related activity. During this time, she was asking me about my habits and fantasies, the first person in Elko to do so, so she was building a profile of how best to get me off (although I doubt anyone can do that, actually). It impressed me that she was thinking like a budding therapist.

We then dried off and went to the bedroom. There, I saw her body in its full glory, and she is a tight package! She is petite, and every limb looks small, but the slight bulge of muscle, particularly in the hamstrings and triceps, is an unmistakable sign of an athlete who takes very serious care of their body. Her body is also quite responsive, and she's vocal when touched.

Porsche also really knows how to touch and handle a person. I don't know whether it was coincidence, but she was hitting quite a few buttons on me that I thought only I knew about. We ended up not quite finishing, I think partly because the bedroom part was necessarily shortened because of the table shower. But it was definitely great fun, and with the paraphernalia lying around her room, I suspect she has a lot up her sleeve.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: Shower and Party with the Mighty Porsche @ Inez's D&D
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 09:35:36 AM »
Nice!!! She looks very impressive according to you and, well, every pic I've seen of her.

Maybe Peter will post more. Give some mongers something to think about late at night. Haha

Sounds like you're doing fine even without cell service. Jeez, how did people do it back then? Lol
HD
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 09:37:29 AM by highdrive »

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 09:43:33 AM »
Thanks for reporting, taking a turn at bat for the team and hoping for a hit.
Awesome that you liked it. 

I am concerned that the shower thing takes so much time, and you confirm that. 
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Over-da-hill

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 09:54:43 AM »
+3
Just a note in passing.  Pre-change in ownership at Inez's, the table shower was always included as a pre-party activity.  Additionally, the lady was always nude during the table shower.  Ahh, the good old days...

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 10:24:09 AM »
Glad you had a good time.

As I noted elsewhere in this forum, she's so hot you need asbestos bed sheets.

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 10:55:38 AM »
I forgot to mention - Porsche was nude during the table shower, but my visibility happened to be limited at that time, since we were in close quarters, and part of the time, I was facing down.

I suspect a lot of people will find this service to be quite arousing. I am, at this point, notorious in Elko for not getting off. :) People who are more sensitive and relaxed than I may end up practically unloading on the table. I seem to remember one virgin that that pretty much happened to with Helena?

Porsche_elko

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 05:34:19 PM »
Tee_Jay <3 Thank you so much babe for your review, and for stopping by, it was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for being so kind, sweet and gentle. I hope we encounter each other again. XOXO- Portia <3 😘

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 04:26:18 PM »
Thank teejay for the nice note
She is a great party or so it seems lol!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 01:40:06 PM »
It was nice meeting you.  Look forward to your next trip.

Peter