Author Topic: My Elko visit in mid June (Newbie POV)  (Read 2149 times)

HyperPandaOne77

My Elko visit in mid June (Newbie POV)
« on: June 14, 2017, 01:07:24 AM »
+4
Mona & Inez    :D  (Mon 6/12-6/14)

Hi all,

Since so many expert/master mongers seems to enjoy their time here, This newbie decided to try the adventures myself.
Got to Elko Monday afternoon, had a simple yet informative chat with Louis over the phone.
After dinner, I went to Mona for my first brothel experience.
I know a lot of mongers suggested not to go for a negotiation brothel for first timer, but I have to learn the process sooner or later anyways, so Mona it is.

@Mona

I was buzzed in by the bartender Tawny, and I was introduced to Anna (Bartender) as well. Both are very nice ladies and had great chat with them.
I had one girl in mind, and guess what?
They all can guessed it hahahhahahhaha!!!

Yes!!!!   It is.........  Emily!

As she enter the bar area, my jaw dropped to the floor.
"Gorgeous" "Gorgeous"  "Gorgeous" Slender yet curvy in all the right places
If you are like me, really liked her pictures, It is a MUST see and party IMHO.
She does look even better in person!

I was very nervous when we were having a drink at the bar, I don't know what kind of magic she does,but I was not anymore when we were negotiating about our party. Negotiation was a piece of cake, I know what kind of party I want, She told me all her rules......and Boom!!!
I ended up going with 1 Hr party, and she even surprised me by throwing in one free lap dance since it was my first experience. So sweet of her  ;D

The list of things that I like during our party was too long to write, so here are the highlights :
1. Reverse cowgirl really highlight her voluptuous ass to my view
2. Her Oral skill is amazing
3. Armpit fetish is my thing and isn't on her list of rules so yea hahahaha    :)

My overall experience on Monday night definitely was AMAZING! I absolutely recommended her if you are looking for "The Girl Next Door" experience

@Inez D&D

I was so drained from Monday that I decided to sleep in til almost noon, got some breakfast and workout a little to help with recharging my energy.
After doing some gambling and checking out the town Elko, I stopped by Inez for second round.
Anna was the bartender , chatted with her again, as always it was great conversations.
Since I know Inez is known for spinner girls, I decided to go with more petite girl for today.

So I was introduced to Porsche, and when I saw her I know I want to party with her.
She is Cute, Sweet, Friendly, and Sexy
Since I was a lot more relax this time, I wanted to try different style party, so I went with longer party. (90 mins)
Again negotiation was easy, mostly talk about type of party I want, Her rules, and fetishes/role-play she offers.

We started with massage for the first 30 min, little that I know I was in for a great treat.
Her Nuru massage was amazing, Her tight body on top of me sliding, massaging my muscle, and the spray of warm water on my back feel great when we were finishing up for main party in her room  ;)
During the massage we also got to chat about all the role-play details that we were about to perform, and I really appreciate her attention to detail about the story that we are about to set up. It gets me all hot and horny just from talking during the massage.

Again, The list of things that I like during our 1 Hr party was too long to write, so here are the highlights :
1. Amazing Role-Player, her dirty talk was awesome and creative. For an hour I did't find her repeating a single phrases
2. Her moan and whisper in my ear while I was on top get me so energized
3. Her flexibility and athleticism are insane. I am speechless....
4. My Armpit fetish and she was down. Sorry people, This one have to make the list again (I know its not everyone's fetish)

After the party, We went back to the bar and talked about music, so she showed me some of her Ukelele skill and her beautiful singing voice (even Anna was surprise, right? ahahhahhaha)

My 2nd experience was Fantastic, Porsche made me came so hard, role-play really is her specialty. ;D
If you are into cheerleaders type of girls, I really recommended Porsche for great role-play party

Emily & Porsche, I had a great time with you girls and can't wait to go back again to party.
I definitely enjoy my time in Elko, wish I could extend my already extended vacation hahahahaha

I know this might be a little long for some people to read, but man......
I feel like great experiences should be shared, since that's how it helped me to make my decisions

To Tawny and Anna, Thank you for the warm hospitality when I was there. Keep getting offered free drinks for some reasons even after party, which a good thing, I'm just not used to this kind of nice ahhahahhahah
Yes, I do hang out and make friends when I visited not just for party.

To all Mongers that have contributed so much to the forum, I really appreciated what you guys have done here.

There are plenty of great useful information here, so all you have to do If you were a newbie like me is make sure you use the search function, the answers is in here.

Be friendly, just like meeting anybody for the first time, always start with a smile. It cost you nothing and everybody will treats you well.

Regards,
HyperPandaOne77
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 01:11:51 AM by HyperPandaOne77 »

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: My Elko visit in mid June (Newbie POV)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 02:33:48 PM »
Fantastic report. I'm so happy you share your fetish since many lurkers always wonder about what they can ask for.

Surely I can look forward to Porsche's armpits as well. :)
HD

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 03:54:50 PM »
Yes, they're great. It's too bad I happened to miss you by a day - it would have been interesting to meet a fellow monger. Glad to hear you also had a good time!

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 07:42:29 PM »
Great report!!! Now I'm really looking forward to my inevitable rendezvous with Portia and some quality time with her.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 01:43:22 PM »
Was so nice to meet and chat with you....Awesome reviews of Emily and Porsche, they both are amazingly talented Girls :) So happy your first experiences
here were everything you expected and more!!!

Anna :)

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 05:04:02 PM »
I know exactly what you mean about Emily.  I did a lineup and stopped even seeing the several ladies in front of me when Emily came out in marching bra and panties and gorgeousness.

I need to tear my eyes away from her and meet more ladies at Mona's / Inez's because they make mongers feel so welcome.

Thanks for sharing another great experience.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 04:21:02 PM »
So glad you had a good time!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 01:38:54 PM »
Thanks for your visit as well as all your kind words.

Peter

Porsche_elko

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2017, 03:49:41 PM »
Mona & Inez    :D  (Mon 6/12-6/14)

Hi all,

Since so many expert/master mongers seems to enjoy their time here, This newbie decided to try the adventures myself.
Got to Elko Monday afternoon, had a simple yet informative chat with Louis over the phone.
After dinner, I went to Mona for my first brothel experience.
I know a lot of mongers suggested not to go for a negotiation brothel for first timer, but I have to learn the process sooner or later anyways, so Mona it is.

@Mona

I was buzzed in by the bartender Tawny, and I was introduced to Anna (Bartender) as well. Both are very nice ladies and had great chat with them.
I had one girl in mind, and guess what?
They all can guessed it hahahhahahhaha!!!

Yes!!!!   It is.........  Emily!

As she enter the bar area, my jaw dropped to the floor.
"Gorgeous" "Gorgeous"  "Gorgeous" Slender yet curvy in all the right places
If you are like me, really liked her pictures, It is a MUST see and party IMHO.
She does look even better in person!

I was very nervous when we were having a drink at the bar, I don't know what kind of magic she does,but I was not anymore when we were negotiating about our party. Negotiation was a piece of cake, I know what kind of party I want, She told me all her rules......and Boom!!!
I ended up going with 1 Hr party, and she even surprised me by throwing in one free lap dance since it was my first experience. So sweet of her  ;D

The list of things that I like during our party was too long to write, so here are the highlights :
1. Reverse cowgirl really highlight her voluptuous ass to my view
2. Her Oral skill is amazing
3. Armpit fetish is my thing and isn't on her list of rules so yea hahahaha    :)

My overall experience on Monday night definitely was AMAZING! I absolutely recommended her if you are looking for "The Girl Next Door" experience

@Inez D&D

I was so drained from Monday that I decided to sleep in til almost noon, got some breakfast and workout a little to help with recharging my energy.
After doing some gambling and checking out the town Elko, I stopped by Inez for second round.
Anna was the bartender , chatted with her again, as always it was great conversations.
Since I know Inez is known for spinner girls, I decided to go with more petite girl for today.

So I was introduced to Porsche, and when I saw her I know I want to party with her.
She is Cute, Sweet, Friendly, and Sexy
Since I was a lot more relax this time, I wanted to try different style party, so I went with longer party. (90 mins)
Again negotiation was easy, mostly talk about type of party I want, Her rules, and fetishes/role-play she offers.

We started with massage for the first 30 min, little that I know I was in for a great treat.
Her Nuru massage was amazing, Her tight body on top of me sliding, massaging my muscle, and the spray of warm water on my back feel great when we were finishing up for main party in her room  ;)
During the massage we also got to chat about all the role-play details that we were about to perform, and I really appreciate her attention to detail about the story that we are about to set up. It gets me all hot and horny just from talking during the massage.

Again, The list of things that I like during our 1 Hr party was too long to write, so here are the highlights :
1. Amazing Role-Player, her dirty talk was awesome and creative. For an hour I did't find her repeating a single phrases
2. Her moan and whisper in my ear while I was on top get me so energized
3. Her flexibility and athleticism are insane. I am speechless....
4. My Armpit fetish and she was down. Sorry people, This one have to make the list again (I know its not everyone's fetish)

After the party, We went back to the bar and talked about music, so she showed me some of her Ukelele skill and her beautiful singing voice (even Anna was surprise, right? ahahhahhaha)

My 2nd experience was Fantastic, Porsche made me came so hard, role-play really is her specialty. ;D
If you are into cheerleaders type of girls, I really recommended Porsche for great role-play party

Emily & Porsche, I had a great time with you girls and can't wait to go back again to party.
I definitely enjoy my time in Elko, wish I could extend my already extended vacation hahahahaha

I know this might be a little long for some people to read, but man......
I feel like great experiences should be shared, since that's how it helped me to make my decisions

To Tawny and Anna, Thank you for the warm hospitality when I was there. Keep getting offered free drinks for some reasons even after party, which a good thing, I'm just not used to this kind of nice ahhahahhahah
Yes, I do hang out and make friends when I visited not just for party.

To all Mongers that have contributed so much to the forum, I really appreciated what you guys have done here.

There are plenty of great useful information here, so all you have to do If you were a newbie like me is make sure you use the search function, the answers is in here.

Be friendly, just like meeting anybody for the first time, always start with a smile. It cost you nothing and everybody will treats you well.

Regards,
HyperPandaOne77

Thank you hyper panda it was a pleasure meeting you, and I truly thank you for your feedback it means a lot to me. I love that you're open to many different things and that you have different fetisand, and I will always look forward to partying with you and then we can explore your fetishes together<3. thanks again and hope to see you soon!!! <3 XOXO- Portia 😘💖