Author Topic: Another great trip at Inez's  (Read 2186 times)

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
Another great trip at Inez's
« on: June 18, 2017, 06:55:38 PM »
+3
Just got back from Inez's. I had a good trip. I flew in on Friday night with the intent of spending some quality time with Portia and Lola. I went to Inez's and was greeted by Melissa. She was very cordial and friendly. I chilled out at the bar for a while and chatted up with Melissa. To my dismay, I found out Lola wasn't available so I decided to see Portia. I waited and I was pleasantly surprised. She came out in a patent leather body suit and with very tall platform shoes. The pictures just doesn't do her justice. I offered her a drink and we chatted before we retreated to her room. Negotiations with her was very enlightening. I was surprised with the plethora of services she offers. My initial impression of her was the innocent type, but I should have taken the cues she hinted when she was on the SIN board. My time with her was wonderful. During the party, I couldn't resist to touch her triceps, hams and glutes. She is surprisingly very toned for her body type. Her body was very responsive and everything I requested she granted. She is a keeper.

Next day, I woke up and decided to trot on over to Inez's and see Lily. As usual, Lily doesn't disappoint. She was very fun and I especially enjoyed her old school style of GFE. We finished up and I had to retreat back to the hotel to catch up on some emails. I had dinner at the Star again and again I was in gluttony mode. I trotted over to Mona's and try to see if I can spend some time with Emily. Emily was booked up so I decided to tap out for the night and just socialize with the bartender. I had to drive back to Salt Lake City to catch my plane and wanted to make sure I had a good night sleep.

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Another great trip at Inez's
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 09:31:17 PM »
Glad you had fun !

I told you Porsche is great!  I only recommend winners!

And that  Lola was unfortunately off... well maybe you will catch her on her next tour!

Also we had a monger birthday party that enily was involved with along with 5 other girls... I love planning these parties!

Offline Maverick777

• Couch Lint
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 11:20:33 AM »
Glad you had fun !

I told you Porsche is great!  I only recommend winners!

And that  Lola was unfortunately off... well maybe you will catch her on her next tour!

Also we had a monger birthday party that enily was involved with along with 5 other girls... I love planning these parties!

Happy Birthday to Me!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 01:41:46 PM »
Personally.... I wouldn't know what to do with myself with all the girls.  LOL

Peter

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 01:20:13 PM »
So, if I head over there, any chance I can celebrate my birthday like that 4 months late? Lol

Porsche_elko

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2017, 03:42:04 PM »
Just got back from Inez's. I had a good trip. I flew in on Friday night with the intent of spending some quality time with Portia and Lola. I went to Inez's and was greeted by Melissa. She was very cordial and friendly. I chilled out at the bar for a while and chatted up with Melissa. To my dismay, I found out Lola wasn't available so I decided to see Portia. I waited and I was pleasantly surprised. She came out in a patent leather body suit and with very tall platform shoes. The pictures just doesn't do her justice. I offered her a drink and we chatted before we retreated to her room. Negotiations with her was very enlightening. I was surprised with the plethora of services she offers. My initial impression of her was the innocent type, but I should have taken the cues she hinted when she was on the SIN board. My time with her was wonderful. During the party, I couldn't resist to touch her triceps, hams and glutes. She is surprisingly very toned for her body type. Her body was very responsive and everything I requested she granted. She is a keeper.

Next day, I woke up and decided to trot on over to Inez's and see Lily. As usual, Lily doesn't disappoint. She was very fun and I especially enjoyed her old school style of GFE. We finished up and I had to retreat back to the hotel to catch up on some emails. I had dinner at the Star again and again I was in gluttony mode. I trotted over to Mona's and try to see if I can spend some time with Emily. Emily was booked up so I decided to tap out for the night and just socialize with the bartender. I had to drive back to Salt Lake City to catch my plane and wanted to make sure I had a good night sleep.

Thank you for the review Sciencebot!!! I enjoyed our time together and I hope to party with you again soon!!!! XOXO-Portia <3