Author Topic: Why are you here?  (Read 6007 times)

chuckar chaser

Re: Why are you here?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2017, 12:03:33 PM »
Why am I here? Have you seen the pictures some of the ladies like Ruby, Jade and others post on here. The nice thing about this site compared to all the other sites with beautiful women. These ladies aren't just to look at you see one you like you can do things with her. For the right price of course.

Oh and the bunch of guys arguing about everything from living wages to hairy arm pits keep me coming back too.

sizmic

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2017, 12:41:21 PM »
I think the doctor said it well.  I got here at first because I was looking for information but now I am sticking around because it is the only place I can talk about the hobby.  In my life at home I live in an area where society would think me bad and it would in turn kill my business.

Fairytale

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2017, 02:23:12 PM »
The first time I ever went to a brothel, I knew absolutely nothing about the process.  I had no idea there were negotiations.  I had no idea what reasonable rates were.  I had a credit card full of "money" and no blood flowing to my brain.  Needless to say, I was taken to the proverbial cleaners (a several thousand dollar cleaning).  I don't blame the lady at all!  It was totally my own fault. 

A few years later, after some selective amnesia due to lack of sex, I did a little bit of googling and decided to take a trip to Elko.  While I was there, I met a monger who told me about the boards.  I initially joined to get more info.  However, I've found that I also like the banter.  It's nice to be able to get others' opinions - especially the ladies' less censored opinions.

jamy66

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2017, 03:05:11 PM »
It's a good place where a lot of information is shared and also feedback on questions by mongers as well as the ladies. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline NotAnOldGeezer

• Regular
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2017, 03:27:19 PM »
Entertainment and information. Glad I found this forum before my first trip out (I don't remember how I found it though).

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2017, 03:36:03 PM »
I like to hear viewpoints from the ladies and clients of LPIN. I really like how some ladies express their own views and interact with clients and ladies not from their brothels.

Offline Voyeur

• Regular
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2017, 06:22:00 PM »
Like Max I go back to the pre-condom days of LIPN.  Once the internet came along ( a 286 with dial up) I started exploring, found Bashfuls old site paranoia.com which led me to Georgia Powers Message Board.  The Great-great-great grandfather of this board.  I was finally able to get to Reno one July and made a lot of good friends among the mongers and ladies.   Several of them have passed and some have just moved on, but enough of them are still around to make is a family reunion of sorts.  Plus I enjoy the hobby.

I'm similar to Shooter. I found Bashful's Paranoia site in 1996 and lurked for a long time. I first posted on GP's site in 2000, made my first Reno trip in 2001. I have made some friends here and at LPIN Gathering's, and while I haven't been down to Reno since 2014, I'm considering a trip in late summer. Most of the posters active when I started are no longer here for many reasons, but I still come by to keep up on what's going in the LPIN world.

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2017, 07:03:16 PM »
RR, I say it's the allure of sex and thinking of it.

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2017, 07:33:28 PM »
I've been active in this hobby since about 2000 after reading and learning about LPIN at the old, GPPays site. I posted under another handle back then. I mostly lurk now but I like interacting with folks here and I still learn a few things once in awhile and it's entertaining. The novelty has not worn off yet.  ;)

Mainly though, I like the independent nature of this site and think it performs the function of keeping the brothels on their toes and making them a bit more transparent than if this website wasn't around. That's a valuable thing because it helps me as a customer to cut through the BS and it also helps me to narrow my choices of who to visit somewhat...though I still like to figure that out in person.

These days, I only have sex with the ladies in LPIN because they are tested (I am too and tend to be OCD) but I enjoy the brothel atmosphere and the ladies that I meet. I've met some really cool people over the years.  If legal prostitution with required, weekly testing existed in other parts of the world, I would totally participate but this is the only show on the planet at the present time. I've met a few of the posters here but have never been to a LPIN Gathering event because I'm generally a lone wolf. Nothing personal, I'm just a bit private about it all.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  :) I hope you all are still finding this hobby fun and not getting too disallusioned by all the side issues that tend to appear and reappear all the time. Just enjoy the ride...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 07:35:23 PM by Jack Rackham »

Offline ice-storm

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2017, 08:25:11 PM »
Kitti, Ruby, Sidey, geo, and Mikey. Sorry if I forgot anyone.

I know I am in NJ and very far away from the Ranches but I still like to say hello and send good wishes and thoughts your way. = )

Suffice to say, I was an active member of the BR board years ago but got into a little scuffle with Tamela Lee and got permabanned by Crock Harker. I think this was 5 or 6 years ago.

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2017, 09:14:55 PM »
I found the predecessor to this board in Oct 1998 before my first trip to a Northern Nevada Brothel.

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2017, 09:51:57 PM »
+1
So, why am I here?

They have cake and beautiful women.  (Well, they may be out of cake.)

I'm here because I needed something in my life.  I won't get all into that personal discussion, but that need led me to the Bunnyboard eventually.  Well, that's just a great big advertisement place for Hof ladies.  Still, it is way more active than any of the couple of individual house forums.  But I stayed there awhile and discovered SIN.  SIN was awesome in that it was loaded with information.  It helped me immensely with that "something" in my life.

Think of the episode of SEINFELD about George's WORLDS COLLIDING.  (If you don't know what I am talking about, basically "Independent George" hung out with his friends to escape other "worlds" or aspects of his life, and did not want the fiance of "Relationship George" to start being part of his world with his friends.  When worlds collide, they explode.)

I can have serious discussions on politics and theology and morality and YADDA YADDA YADDA with others outside of this forum, but I really cannot discuss many of the things here in my other world unless I am prepared for my worlds to collide and explode.  My personal need of this "something" in life was a secret side of me.  I am not free to discuss it with coworkers, family, virtually all of my friends.  And I stayed on SIN to read about others who either need or just like that "something," so I could discuss it with them.

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Dirk Diggler

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2017, 10:31:07 PM »
I was a lurker for several years just absorbing information and also found these forums to be potentially a better platform to get to know some different ladies as I am not very fond of the billboard marketing feel that I find the bunny boards to have.

After having a number of my own experiences, I decided to be more active and share a perspective that others new to LPIN might find of value and also attempt to give back as I have found information here that I valued and found helpful.

Sometimes though it's discouraging and I ask myself the same question when I see certain people get banned or their posts removed just for providing their honest perspective, right or wrong. It's also frustrating that rules don't seem to be applied equally when I see others necro'ing threads and having pseudo banter with supposed forum members to promote themselves more than others.

Nonetheless, I still find some topics here fascinating and just carefully weigh what discussions I choose to involve myself in.

Dirk

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2017, 11:54:38 PM »
I am here because Roxy put in a good word for me with management.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline Glennster

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2017, 02:42:41 PM »
To share experiences and to enjoy this hobby for as long as it remains legal.