Author Topic: Why are you here?  (Read 6008 times)

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Why are you here?
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2017, 03:03:40 PM »
+1
I'm here to clean database logs and respond to moderators and the occasional member that thinks I'm a moderator.

Oh, and I pay the light bill here because I enjoy not being in the dark.

Q

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2017, 03:24:39 PM »
It appears I joined exactly 2 years ago, yay me!

I started lurking a little earlier than that when I decided I was going to take the plunge and I started doing research.  The old reviews (miss those) helped me decide where and with whom I would try to party with first, Coco at Inez's in Elko.  I joined immediately after that to post my review and I have stuck around since. While I enjoy reading the "banter", I think I enjoy chatting/PM'ing with people even more.

Like sixt9er, it is now habit.  I pretty much automatically check SIN, just like I check Facebook, some other favorites sites.

sexylexiejames

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2017, 05:45:26 PM »
+6
I am here because its a different pace than my house board. Here there is less shameless self promotion and more real people having more real discussions. I think I can showcases my personality here more honestly and the audience is more receptive since no one house is favored over others!
I love hearing stories of how our business has evolved from the more experienced mongers too!
I am really looking forward to meeting some of these awesome mongers in person come July!

Banginit

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2017, 06:39:51 PM »
I am here because its a different pace than my house board. Here there is less shameless self promotion and more real people having more real discussions. I think I can showcases my personality here more honestly and the audience is more receptive since no one house is favored over others!
I love hearing stories of how our business has evolved from the more experienced mongers too!
I am really looking forward to meeting some of these awesome mongers in person come July!
thx Lexie... love ur honesty cant wait to meet u... bang

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2017, 07:41:24 PM »
+1
When I first joined this board it was about learning the ropes and trying to filter the BS from the house boards.

Now, I know the ropes and am trying to help others  filter the BS that moves over here from the house boards.

There is a fair price to party, and its good to hear when people are new and aren't falling for the $2,000/hr. rip off.

CaseyCross

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2017, 07:44:04 PM »
+2
I honestly no longer know...

Habit?

You crack me up  ;D

Offline Just Tom

• Hoser Family Member
  • I'm not taking this seriously...why are you?
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2017, 07:59:59 PM »
inertia.....you would think that centrifugal forces would fling me off into space
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

CaseyCross

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2017, 11:50:50 PM »
+7
What is your motivation for being a member on this board? For being apart of this community?
Search a little deeper for an answer more than "to get info" ;)

I'm here because it allows me to enter into discussions that are a bit more diverse than my house board with a different group of men (and women!). I like conversations that get me thinking and has a variety of viewpoints, and this provides that for me :)
I do get a decent amount of business from here, but I consider it an added bonus to my regular business since this is not my typical clientele as I do longer sessions, outdates, overnights, etc.

So, why are you here?

For similar reasons you mentioned.

I enjoy reading & participating in the discussions here - sometimes I'd rather just lurk on here instead of choosing to voice my opinion. Years ago I was a more frequent poster, younger, sensitive, and gave into drama. I think I've come a long way since then and this board seems it has as well. After hearing it is now run differently, I decided to jump back in.

Our house board is all positive at all times and I can understand why Dennis & Suzette would want it that way. I enjoy posting there, chatting with clients, the girls, reading reviews, and connecting with people. However, when I see that there is great content posted by a lady or client, it will frustrate the hell out of me to watch it get pushed back pages by threads I believe to be meaningless or carelessly put together without thought/effort.

This board is the perfect place for people to voice their honest opinions & experiences, not saying it's not done on our house board, just less likely to be taken down if it's negative or moved back pages in a short amount of time on this one. If a lady decides to advertise here just to be seen and not participate, I don't think they will see much of any results.

More than anything - I appreciate people who are straight forward & real. I like seeing things from another person's perspective, good or bad. I don't see anything wrong with criticism as long as it is done in a constructive way - I'm all for problem-solving. If I see someone is complaining about a lady or house with no advice/intention to help improve, then it's just drama and while they have every right to complain, I don't agree with it and think they should take it up with management so the issue can be resolved instead of making it public - possibly hurting the house or lady's reputation and chances of making money.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:57:38 PM by CaseyCross »

Eekalove

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2017, 06:27:29 AM »
Initially I was here to get information. I had no idea what I was doing, where I should go, what a party even was. I have since gotten the information I seek and I pop back in because I have made a few friends that I like to talk to and I love reading the post, and I love to learn, I'm still a novice and there is a lot of great information on here.

MissRubyRose

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2017, 11:09:18 AM »
+2
Honestly I'm here because I googled myself and saw that I'd been mentioned a few months ago on here. Started reading the threads and thought it would be a neat place to read and interact with people beyond just my usual Twitter stuff. There's a different vibe here, people are more real and a lot of people on here are veterans so I feel like I'm learning a lot.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2017, 01:38:31 PM »
What is your motivation for being a member on this board? For being apart of this community?
Search a little deeper for an answer more than "to get info" ;)

I'm here because it allows me to enter into discussions that are a bit more diverse than my house board with a different group of men (and women!). I like conversations that get me thinking and has a variety of viewpoints, and this provides that for me :)
I do get a decent amount of business from here, but I consider it an added bonus to my regular business since this is not my typical clientele as I do longer sessions, outdates, overnights, etc.

So, why are you here?

For similar reasons you mentioned.

I enjoy reading & participating in the discussions here - sometimes I'd rather just lurk on here instead of choosing to voice my opinion. Years ago I was a more frequent poster, younger, sensitive, and gave into drama. I think I've come a long way since then and this board seems it has as well. After hearing it is now run differently, I decided to jump back in.

Our house board is all positive at all times and I can understand why Dennis & Suzette would want it that way. I enjoy posting there, chatting with clients, the girls, reading reviews, and connecting with people. However, when I see that there is great content posted by a lady or client, it will frustrate the hell out of me to watch it get pushed back pages by threads I believe to be meaningless or carelessly put together without thought/effort.

This board is the perfect place for people to voice their honest opinions & experiences, not saying it's not done on our house board, just less likely to be taken down if it's negative or moved back pages in a short amount of time on this one. If a lady decides to advertise here just to be seen and not participate, I don't think they will see much of any results.

More than anything - I appreciate people who are straight forward & real. I like seeing things from another person's perspective, good or bad. I don't see anything wrong with criticism as long as it is done in a constructive way - I'm all for problem-solving. If I see someone is complaining about a lady or house with no advice/intention to help improve, then it's just drama and while they have every right to complain, I don't agree with it and think they should take it up with management so the issue can be resolved instead of making it public - possibly hurting the house or lady's reputation and chances of making money.

Glad you are here Casey! I would think many on here like ladies posting on here their questions and comments as long as it does belittle or bash a house. It is nice to see ladies writing on here without being told what they can or cannot say.

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2017, 06:02:13 PM »
+2
I'm on this board, because, I don't know about the rest of you, but this isn't a topic that I can normally discuss around the water cooler, or at the dinner table.  8)

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2017, 06:21:12 PM »
+4
I'm here for the SEO, the conversation (usually), and it being less of a clusterfuck than house boards. Common sense really.

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2017, 06:23:37 PM »
I'm here for the SEO, the conversation (usually), and it being less of a clusterfuck than house boards. Common sense really.

I'm sorry that you're so pressured by your CEO. I'm rather inexperienced, but I hope I'll be able to engage in one of those clusterfuck specialty parties with you someday.

JK. :)

Cherry Lane

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2017, 10:42:37 PM »
+3
I am a new member to the boards and I am interested in the opportunity to getting to know new people and hear their thoughts and views on many diverse topics. I look forward to starting new relationships.