Author Topic: My Trip to Pahrump  (Read 1289 times)

wayne208

My Trip to Pahrump
« on: June 23, 2017, 05:03:34 PM »
+3
I had to go to Pahrump due to Business .. I did not Party in Pahrump but Did visit Both Houses their . I did Party at the Wild Kat in Mina with a Sweet Lady named Stephanie . She was a gal that I had an Instant Vibe with . I also got to meet the owners of the Wild Kat they were very Nice to Visit with  .I than Made it to CC .. Jade and I acted like it was My first time at any Brothel . And all the nice Ladies at the LRN believed It I think  . I was able to meet Ruby and Desert to Name but a Few . Thanks to Jade for helping Sell the Idea that it was My First time at any House   . Sadly She had a Party Booked so We only had a short Visit . Jade You looked Very Pretty and I am thinking I might get some presents . Thank You to all the Ladies who tolerated Me . Guys there are some Great Ladies that I got to meet .. I will always say That the Ladies of the LPIN are the best .

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
Re: My Trip to Pahrump
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 06:20:59 PM »
This should be "My Trip to Mina". :) Sounds great - I hope I can make it there someday.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 01:15:34 AM »
I knew a girl named Mina. Crazy lady. She was fine as hell tho
Anyway thanks for the report Wayne!
HD

Dirk Diggler

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 08:32:41 AM »
Was there only one lady available at the Wild Kat when you stopped by or do they have more on the floor now? I was there once a few years ago, but only one lady was working at the time. Luckily for me she was the one I was interested in and it was a great party!

Dirk

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 10:26:40 AM »
I like business trips where you can have fun at the brothels at the same time ...LOL.

If Mina wasn't so far from Vegas, I would have checked out the Wild Kat on a past trip.  I've only made it as far as the ShadyLady before Bobbi retired.  Although, one of these days I would like to take a long road trip and visit the houses that I haven't seen yet.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 04:46:28 PM »
It's only a four hour drive

If there were more brothels in Mina, it would be worth the trip like the drive from Reno to Elko.  Although when time is limited and there is only 1 brothel with maybe 1 or 2 ladies, an 8 hr round trip drive (not including time spent at the brothel) really isn't efficient use of my time when I visit Vegas.  Although if I decide to drive from Vegas to Reno/CC on a future trip, then it would be worth stopping in Mina along the way like Wayne did.  8)

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 06:58:13 PM »
I happened to look at Wild Cat's menu, and noticed that they list services for two male clients, which is unusual. They must really want customers. Maybe a couple of mongers can carpool there. :)

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2017, 05:54:47 PM »
I happened to look at Wild Cat's menu, and noticed that they list services for two male clients, which is unusual. They must really want customers. Maybe a couple of mongers can carpool there. :)

LOL, some of us may be friends but I don't think any of us are ready to see each other naked.  But, I am only speaking for myself.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2017, 09:50:28 PM »
+1
Nice report Wayne!  I love the VIP vibe at Wildcat.  I love Stephanie and Madam Rose (although she thinks I'm a tight ass).  She calls me a "hard negotiator", haha!  I love the fact that the ladies at Wildcat will work with anyone's budget, bar none!
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2017, 02:58:49 PM »
Nice report Wayne!  I love the VIP vibe at Wildcat.  I love Stephanie and Madam Rose (although she thinks I'm a tight ass).  She calls me a "hard negotiator", haha!  I love the fact that the ladies at Wildcat will work with anyone's budget, bar none!

That's good to know, Bob.  If I am ever in the vicinity I will keep that in mind.