Author Topic: Helena at Inez  (Read 1342 times)

Fairytale

Helena at Inez
« on: July 03, 2017, 04:56:28 PM »
+3
Hi everyone!  I just left Inez after a helluva visit with Helena!  I got into Elko around 2:00, and since I couldn't check into my room until 3, I decided to head on over and see if anyone was available.  I made the trip specifically to see a few of the ladies whom I've never before met, and Helena was one of the top of my list and was, gratefully, available!  I spent about a half an hour talking and catching up with Peter  Then she came out and we all had a little chat, which is also something I appreciate about Inez.  I like getting to know the lady prior to the main event.  It adds to the experience for me.

I only booked a half-hour, but I wish I would have book a full hour so I could have had some cuddle time afterward!  That being said, I'm just about to take a nap, because the woman wore me OUT!   She's a very attractive brunette with a beautiful body and a wonderful pair of lips!  They're like two fluffy pillows that I just want to rest on (among other things)!

She's very outgoing and quite energetic and we had a very wonderful time!  The negotiations were the standard Inez talk, for which I am forever grateful!  She came back after dropping off my cash in the box and she got me quickly warmed up with a great HJ/BJ and then we got down to business!  We switched off through several positions and she finished me off with an awesome hand job!  It's pretty hard to get me to finish and she would just NOT give up, for which I give her massive thanks!  She's a trooper who definitely puts her client first!

Thank you Helena for the excellent time!  You're a remarkable woman!  I can pretty much guarantee I'll be returning!

Helenainezsdd

Re: Helena at Inez
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 07:40:50 PM »
I'm really glad you enjoyed our time together <3

Also, I Hope your post-party nap was a good one :D

Looking forward to seeing you again sweetie!

Fairytale

Re: Helena at Inez
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 11:42:00 PM »
It was AWESOME!!  Batteries are recharged!  Thanks again for the wonderful time!