Author Topic: 2nd time with Tiffany at Mona's  (Read 621 times)

Fairytale

2nd time with Tiffany at Mona's
« on: July 04, 2017, 11:18:07 PM »
+3
I chose to wrap up my trip to Elko with a visit to Mona's.  I had initially intended on having a visit with Katrina; however, due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, Katrina was unavailable.  Instead, remembering my last visit with very fond memories, I chose to have a party with Tiffany. 

She's a very beautiful young woman and I can't say enough good about her!  She's so nice and very concerned about making her customer happy!  We chatted for a couple of minutes, then she spent some time giving me a fantastically relaxing massage.  I almost fell asleep!  It was SO nice!

After a bit, she gave me a coy little smile and started giving me a great HJ, which got me up for the game!  She threw on the cover and followed up with a absolutely delectable BJ.  I couldn't wait much longer and so I asked her to climb aboard,  where she gave me a ride!  I LOVED listening to her moan!  We switched up for some off-the-bed doggy, where I finished.

We still had a little bit of time, so we spent the rest of it (at my request) just having a cuddle and chatting about her home country and what she has planned for her future.  It was absolutely a great way to end my vacation!  Thank you, Tiffany!  You're rapidly becoming my ATF!  And thanks to Louis and the gang for a wonderful time in Elko!

tiffanymonas

Re: 2nd time with Tiffany at Mona's
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 01:17:48 AM »
Hi Fairytale,

Thank you so much for the review.  I hope I am able to see you again soon.

Please come back try my friend bananas. HA HA

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: 2nd time with Tiffany at Mona's
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 01:25:00 AM »
Thank you for the shout out to me fairytale!

We look forward to seeing you again!