Author Topic: Madeleine Rose - Excellent July GFE at Bunny Ranch  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Adventure Guy

• Regular
Madeleine Rose - Excellent July GFE at Bunny Ranch
« on: August 13, 2017, 09:12:47 AM »
+2
This is a portion of my memorable late July trip report to help the reader search for a particular lady.

Madeleine Rose (3rd party - 7/21/17) at Bunny Ranch

As I arrived at the Bunny Ranch, I told the door guy I had an appointment with Madeleine. As he went to go find her, I went over to the bar and got some ice water since this was another warm day. After a few minutes Madeleine comes by and give me a nice hug and kiss. Wow, she was even more gorgeous than the last time I saw her a few weeks ago. She mentioned she was not ready yet and needed some more time to get ready. So I ended up chilling in the parlor and looked on as a few of the walk-ins got their line ups. Once Madeleine returned she gave me another hug and kiss and then we sat and talked in the parlor. We were able to catch up on what she was doing the last few weeks and how she was looking toward her upcoming vacation and other travel plans. We then went to her bedroom. After discussing what we wanted to do for today’s party we went to the cashier. From the cashier we then went back to her room. The party we had was excellent and very passionate! Since we partied two times before I already had an idea of what to expect but this time we were able to take it to another level. As mentioned in prior reviews, I am not sharing intimate details on my parties but there was definitely giving and receiving pleasure from each other. After our party I took a shower and then we went back to the parlor to talk some more. Madeleine told me that her supply of macadamia nut milk ran out and she was substituting almond milk for her iced coffees but they don’t taste the same. I’ll take her word for it which meant I won’t get a taste of her delicious hand-made iced coffee for our next morning party. :( We also talked about my upcoming plans and activities as well as things we would like to do together in the future. I reminded her about the about the last time the cashier got her up from bed so we decided to go to the cashier now to make an appointment for our next party. After making an appointment with the cashier we went back to the parlor to talk some more. After a few hugs and kisses I left the Bunny Ranch.

Refer to the following link for my full trip report:  http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=27958.0

CaseyCross

Re: Madeleine Rose - Excellent July GFE at Bunny Ranch
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 12:39:43 PM »
This is a portion of my memorable late July trip report to help the reader search for a particular lady.

Madeleine Rose (3rd party - 7/21/17) at Bunny Ranch

As I arrived at the Bunny Ranch, I told the door guy I had an appointment with Madeleine. As he went to go find her, I went over to the bar and got some ice water since this was another warm day. After a few minutes Madeleine comes by and give me a nice hug and kiss. Wow, she was even more gorgeous than the last time I saw her a few weeks ago. She mentioned she was not ready yet and needed some more time to get ready. So I ended up chilling in the parlor and looked on as a few of the walk-ins got their line ups. Once Madeleine returned she gave me another hug and kiss and then we sat and talked in the parlor. We were able to catch up on what she was doing the last few weeks and how she was looking toward her upcoming vacation and other travel plans. We then went to her bedroom. After discussing what we wanted to do for today’s party we went to the cashier. From the cashier we then went back to her room. The party we had was excellent and very passionate! Since we partied two times before I already had an idea of what to expect but this time we were able to take it to another level. As mentioned in prior reviews, I am not sharing intimate details on my parties but there was definitely giving and receiving pleasure from each other. After our party I took a shower and then we went back to the parlor to talk some more. Madeleine told me that her supply of macadamia nut milk ran out and she was substituting almond milk for her iced coffees but they don’t taste the same. I’ll take her word for it which meant I won’t get a taste of her delicious hand-made iced coffee for our next morning party. :( We also talked about my upcoming plans and activities as well as things we would like to do together in the future. I reminded her about the about the last time the cashier got her up from bed so we decided to go to the cashier now to make an appointment for our next party. After making an appointment with the cashier we went back to the parlor to talk some more. After a few hugs and kisses I left the Bunny Ranch.

Refer to the following link for my full trip report:  http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=27958.0

Madeline is FUN and such a hottie! One of my favorite girls to see over at BR, she's such an easy person to get along with - I'm glad you enjoyed your time with her, Adventure Guy! Great review  :-*