Author Topic: Tori Tori Tori!  (Read 1823 times)

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
Tori Tori Tori!
« on: August 22, 2017, 09:20:12 PM »
+14
If you have not had a chance to see Tori in Elko you do not know what you are missing. She communicates very well with appointments and follows up with you. Peter also follows up to make sure there are no breaks in the appointment scheduling. After a few appointment mishaps at other houses this is very refreshing. Tori loves her regulars too. She is very natural and extremely passionate in her sexual prowess. She is extremely friendly and happy too. When you are with Tori everything is go with the flow, she takes her time and makes sure you leave happy! As Peter saw me walking out said did she give you a good time I see you are having difficulty walking straight out the door, lol. If you like a lady who is a veteran at what she does and respects your time and appointment Tori will leave you wanting to come back for more! I had two parties with her which is two parties less then I should have. Peter found a gem with Tori, now get off your butt and see her now!

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Tori Tori Tori!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 10:23:35 AM »
Hope sometime to party with the beautiful, Tori! Thanks for the review, HG2013!

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 01:26:52 PM »
Great review HG2013! I hope to meet Tori in a little over a week.  From everything I've read about her, I hope to be one of her regulars too.  8)

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 04:58:55 PM »
Great review of a great lady! 

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 08:22:02 PM »
Aww thanks for such  a great review  Hikingguy2013!

I hope you  slept good, i know I did  ;)
I had a great sleep thanks to you! You are the best!

Offline Idaho48

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 09:39:30 PM »
Tori is the best!! Very classy lady and always a great time!!

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 07:30:15 AM »
Tori gives a great quality party. Peter has a great knack of finding some wonderful ladies to work at Elko. Every lady I spoke to about Peter like him he genuinely has a interest in keeping his ladies happy and making sure all their needs are met during their stay.
Elko is a nice city, it has many new businesses opening up, it is not as remote as it use to be with regards to stores and amenities.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 11:44:20 AM »
Tori gives a great quality party. Peter has a great knack of finding some wonderful ladies to work at Elko. Every lady I spoke to about Peter like him he genuinely has a interest in keeping his ladies happy and making sure all their needs are met during their stay.
Elko is a nice city, it has many new businesses opening up, it is not as remote as it use to be with regards to stores and amenities.

I wish I could take credit for finding Tori.  The fact is... Tori found us and we are happy she is in our house.  Thank you for all your kind words.

Peter

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 09:49:48 PM »
+3
Tori is back next week too!