Author Topic: Mom Has A Threesome  (Read 1624 times)

Eekalove

Mom Has A Threesome
« on: September 05, 2017, 03:27:52 AM »
+7
So I visited Love Ranch South today. We made an appointment with Bianca several months back. Unfortunately, everything that could go wrong did, before we actually got to Love Ranch South. We were late to the airport, a lady spilled hot tea on herself and so we had to wait on the plane until medics got her when we landed, the rental car didn't have our car, and our GPS took us past Love Ranch by 30 miles. Needless to say we were almost two hours late for our original booked appt. but Bianca was very gracious, and we kept in contact with her via Twitter to let her know where we were.

I have to say that I drank too much before going and once we got there. I was super nervous, but Bianca was wonderful. She is young, about 10 years younger than we are, so I had to school her on some movies from the 1980's lol, but she is very mature for her age, and I felt like we were old friends the more we talked.  She is Brazilian and her skin is a rich beautiful brown.  We sat at the bar and talked for about an hour before the party at. After she gave us a tour and we negotiated and went back to her room. Negotiations were pretty simple.  She is so gorgeous and she smelled amazing. I had brought some toys like a strap on that I wanted to try and she was into it. She spent an equal amount of time with each of us. I really wished I had not been as drunk as I was so I could have been more in the moment, but I'm not sure I would have actually followed through had I not been. Afterwards, when things wrapped up she fed us hot dogs on the way out the door. I definitely recommend her to anyone who wants to party at Love Ranch. She is also available at Alien Cathouse. She is especially couples friendly!

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Mom Has A Threesome
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 04:59:09 AM »
Glad you had fun!  The next time, you won't be so nervous  8)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 12:10:51 PM »
Ahhhhhhhh  :D Congratulations you guys!!!

We are so happy that it worked out for you guys and that  Bianca was as adorable and nice in the experience as she was in photo's and conversations before.  Hopefully the lady on the plane with the tea and even your drinking a bit much to get past the nerves become a wonderful part of the story that you two relive together over and over!

Ruby Rae

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 02:45:36 PM »
Congrats! So happy to hear you had a good time :)

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 07:41:42 PM »
+1
Thank you very much, and cherish the experience - good parts and not so good parts! I envy the fact that couples like you and Midwest can do this and not feel the societal pressures. Congrats!

BiancaBardot

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 10:10:19 PM »
Aah what fun it was! ;)
Thank you for the sweet (and funny lol) review! You two were a pleasure to spend time with and I hope to see you again! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 07:26:30 PM »
Congratulations.  Way to go.  thanks for giving us all a glimpse of your adventure.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 04:31:28 PM »
+1
Sounds like you had a great time. Threesomes are so much fun.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.