Author Topic: Elko trip August 25-26  (Read 1289 times)

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
Elko trip August 25-26
« on: August 31, 2017, 08:28:03 PM »
+4
I found that I had an itch that needs scratching that weekend so the only way to resolve this is by making a trip to Elko. I had a busy day at work so I was lucky enough to catch my flight out to Elko. With memories of the ebony-haired TexMex still fresh in my mind, I decided to visit Roxie. I had an awesome time with her the last night after the Carlin bar crawl. I entered the bar and I see Rachael and Megan giving full contact lap dances in the buff to some lucky guys. Wow!!! As usual, Roxy was awesome again as always. Very passionate kisser and a very GFE-oriented vibe to her. Point to self. I will visit her in the daytime when I will have a lot more energy. She and I are both morning people.

After good night's sleep, At noon, I decided to travel down to Mona's to see Emily since I have not been able to spend time with her due to the massive influx of hotties invading Mona's and Inez's recently. To my dismay, Saturday, Emily is not on the floor until 4pm. :-X. While I was watching the football game, contemplating should I go over to Inez's to spend time with Tori or wait until 4pm for Emily, out came Jessy. She was wearing a black dress and I believe just finished a party, but you couldn't tell that from the energy level. It was a typical summer type weather at Elko that day so I wore shorts to keep cool. Dude, I soon I saw Jessy, I "tented" up. Jessy strolled over to talk to me and she sat very close to me. She sat so close that legs were intertwined with each other.  I was definitely aroused at this point, but then the house bell rang so she made her exit.  >:(. At this point, I was still debating Emily or Tori, but now Jessy is in the mix. After several minutes, Jessy came out and we continue our conversation. I needed to bust a nut so I went with her and discussed activities. i opted to see her for a couple hours. I wanted to see her toned body, especially those obliques again. The party was amazing. We stayed with the cowgirl position for awhile. This position seems to get her off since it hits her a G-spot. I was aroused to see her getting off on me as she was riding me like a dildo. She is so responsive to the subtle movements. Next thing I know, Melissa knocked on the door and said time is up. Wow, time flies.

I wasn't able to muster another party as I have had to work on a project for work.

Elko county, until we meet again.

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Elko trip August 25-26
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 09:42:07 PM »
...After several minutes, Jessy came out and we continue our conversation. I needed to bust a nut so I went with her and discussed activities. i opted to see her for a couple hours. I wanted to see her toned body, especially those obliques again. The party was amazing. We stayed with the cowgirl position for awhile. This position seems to get her off since it hits her a G-spot. I was aroused to see her getting off on me as she was riding me like a dildo. She is so responsive to the subtle movements. Next thing I know, Melissa knocked on the door and said time is up. Wow, time flies.
Great report.  This is what I wanna know.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Magnite

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 09:45:34 AM »
Thanks for sharing; I'd be really interested to what you think of all the different Elko LPIN locations.

Thinking of going there myself sometime this month. Cheers~

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 01:56:20 PM »
Thanks Sciencebot!  I've been wondering about Jessy... you just sealed the deal for me! 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 11:47:01 PM »
And you got a winning ticket in Elko too Chicago Bob.. Do not forget about the contest you won and have not cashed in!

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 05:40:29 AM »
And you got a winning ticket in Elko too Chicago Bob.. Do not forget about the contest you won and have not cashed in!

I almost forgot about it...   I'll see you next week! 
http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=27226.msg328605#msg328605
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 05:43:02 AM by ChicagoBob »
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 06:33:15 AM »
Thanks bot! Roxy is terrific, and I'm hearing some good things about Jessy, too!

CB, do you have some room in that suitcase?  ;D

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 08:12:00 AM »

CB, do you have some room in that suitcase?  ;D

I can only afford one carry-on bag.   But with winning the contest, I'll buy you a drink!   ;D

History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 01:54:09 AM »
SB,

You coming this weekend?   I am in town!

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 09:25:40 AM »
Hi Louis unfortunately not, but will be soon.