Author Topic: Fun With Lexie James  (Read 822 times)

Metalhead

Fun With Lexie James
« on: September 02, 2017, 09:19:20 PM »
+3
So this is also on the Bunny boards but if you're not on there this might help spread the word of the lovely Lexie James

I finally got the opportunity to spend time with the wonderful Lexie James after fantasizing about her what seems to be around a year. I was hanging out in Reno & I couldn’t stand the idea of not at least meeting her so I headed down to Carson & let me just say how ever sweet she seems triple it, but don’t think that's all she’s got because when she gets you in bed be prepared for a rodeo. She not only filled every expectation I’ve ever had she completely went over & above. If you are considering seeing her well I can’t express enough how much it’s worth it.

Ruby Rae

Re: Fun With Lexie James
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 02:47:21 PM »
+1
Lexie is great! She has the sweetest voice and the loveliest eyes. Glad you had a good time, Metalhead! xoxo

sexylexiejames

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 04:58:48 PM »
+1
Awww I'm blushing guys!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Metalhead

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 02:32:51 PM »
Lexie is great! She has the sweetest voice and the loveliest eyes. Glad you had a good time, Metalhead! xoxo

Thanks Ruby sorry I didn't get to meet you once again, & isn't she though.

AliceLittle

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 08:30:14 AM »
Lexie is awesome, and you're right, she's even sweeter than she seems online. Glad you two got to meet up.

sexylexiejames

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 09:54:18 PM »
Lexie is awesome, and you're right, she's even sweeter than she seems online. Glad you two got to meet up.

Aww you're too sweet Alice!!!

BigAlbowski

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 11:56:27 AM »
Awww I'm blushing guys!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Lexie's eyes are mesmerizing!!! :)