Author Topic: Best Positions with Smaller than Average Equipment?  (Read 3323 times)

HighpointerHiker

Best Positions with Smaller than Average Equipment?
« on: September 03, 2017, 06:28:53 PM »
Anyone with a bit shorter than average length got some go to moves that the ladies really seem to enjoy?

Or ladies, any positions you remember feeling particularly nice even though the guy was a bit on the smaller side?

sizmic

Re: Best Positions with Smaller than Average Equipment?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 07:02:46 PM »
I don't know about her, I sincerely hope she enjoyed it, but when my first party ever at sagebrush did a reverse cowgirl I saw the moon.

sportsguy

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 07:10:52 PM »
as a small guy myself (5 inch) doggystyle and reverse cowgirl are the best. there is also a modified missionary position where you take her legs and dangle them off your shoulders as you drill her for deeper penetration.

also, small guys need to eat pussy. luckily for me i enjoy doing that anyway!

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 08:01:11 PM »
+1
Legs over the shoulders and doggy work well and are quite fun!

Offline RunningSquirrel

• High Roller
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 08:42:03 PM »
reverse cowgirl I saw the moon.
as a small guy myself (5 inch) doggystyle and reverse cowgirl are the best. there is also a modified missionary position where you take her legs and dangle them off your shoulders as you drill her for deeper penetration.
also, small guys need to eat pussy. luckily for me i enjoy doing that anyway!

A big ten-four roger on all accounts...

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 12:22:50 AM »
I found a great position for smaller and heavy set guys. Reverse cowgirl with my legs under his. It just allows me to bouncer more and the guy goes in deeper. It works for me all the time.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

RachelVarga

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 10:12:34 AM »
+1
I found a great position for smaller and heavy set guys. Reverse cowgirl with my legs under his. It just allows me to bouncer more and the guy goes in deeper. It works for me all the time.
XO Vanity

I'll have to try that.

On top works for me because I can grind it and push it deeper. Doggystyle works too.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 11:38:16 AM »
XO Vanity
I'll have to try that.

On top works for me because I can grind it and push it deeper. Doggystyle works too.

Well, if each girl works great, then both girls together would be even better.  Now I will simply have to have two 26 inchers.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Ruby Rae

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 02:45:02 PM »
+2
Depends on size of equipment and size of the individual. Doing a squat position on top can be good, but can be very tiring for the lady, so make sure to help out by putting your hands under her bum and help with lifting a bit ;) Reverse cowgirl is good, too, especially if you like that view! Doggy style is good if the guy is familiar with the use of rhythm. If you're smaller, there is NOTHING wrong with that. I sometimes prefer smaller guys because they try harder to master positions that work well for them. And they are usually the best at eating a lady out ;)

RachelVarga

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 04:15:31 PM »
+1
Yeah smaller is better. Kong Dong will make you sore.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2017, 04:58:39 PM »
Anyone with a bit shorter than average length got some go to moves that the ladies really seem to enjoy?

Or ladies, any positions you remember feeling particularly nice even though the guy was a bit on the smaller side?

Yes, it's called the reach around. It's where reach for your wallet while opening it at the same time.  ;D

Rolex79

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2017, 05:38:43 PM »
Doggie sideways also know as the spoon is a good way to conserve energy for the other positions i call it like a mini halftime break.

Max Wood

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2017, 05:54:54 PM »
Anal

RachelVarga

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2017, 07:15:20 PM »
+1
Anal

Not exactly easy to get a small penis in a tight ass. Well not my tight ass.

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 07:28:57 PM »
I sometimes prefer smaller guys because they try harder to master positions that work well for them. And they are usually the best at eating a lady out ;)
I am also quite the cunnilingus champ. And not small.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin