Author Topic: Elko Trip (September 6 & 7) - Lily and Jessy  (Read 2618 times)

Magnite

Elko Trip (September 6 & 7) - Lily and Jessy
« on: September 08, 2017, 01:30:24 PM »
+12
Hi all,

Just settling back to my usual routine after having done my first-ever LPIN trip. I went with Inez/Mona's after seeing so much positive feedback about these places and I was glad to see it was warranted.

It was a bit of an awkward start as the two ladies I was initially interested in were both out on mini-vacations during my trip. Would be nice if the website was more up-to-date about availability, but I wouldn't be surprised if these types of breaks happen on short notice. O.o

Ultimately, I partied with Lily first @ Inez, and began with a nuru massage, which felt especially satisfying after having spent 8 hours driving beforehand.  8) Her English isn't so great (fyi, in case that's a dealbreaker for some of you), which was unfortunate, but I had a good time nonetheless.

My second session the following day with Jessy @ Mona's was great. Fantastic body, and a really cheerful/cute personality (I lol'd pretty hard at her corny opening line). She was also easy to communicate with and has impressive stamina. Really hoping the stars align on my end and I can visit again before her current tour ends.

P.S. Shout-out to the staff at both locations; very friendly and professional, which defused any potential awkwardness I felt about it being my first trip~

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Elko Trip (September 6 & 7) - Lily and Jessy
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 02:55:48 AM »
It was nice talking to you even though it was just for a little bit.  Thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon.

Peter

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 01:55:20 AM »
Thank you so much for coming!

It was great talking with you and I look forward to hopefully seeing you again..

Call me anytime!

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 10:29:58 PM »
I have partied with Jessy She is not just Hype but the real deal . And Our Party was Great . Lily is also a Nice Lady and fun to Visit with .

Thank you, I had a great time.🤗
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰