Author Topic: Review - Emily @ Mona's Ranch  (Read 4464 times)

Offline jakesterjjj

• Couch Lint
Review - Emily @ Mona's Ranch
« on: September 09, 2017, 01:34:25 AM »
+13
Emily,

I met Emily awhile back but was worn out and didn't party with her.  Boy was that a BIG mistake.  I should have sucked it up back then and just party with this lady.

Well, I'm happy to say I was able to make it up to myself this time.  :-).  I went over to Mona's on Sun 9/3 probably a little after 12 ish hoping that Emily was available.  Talked to Melissa and she mentioned that Emily will be out in a bit. 

The beautiful Latina came out and wow I TOTALLY forgot how pretty she was.  She took me back to her room and we sat on the bed just talking.  There were two dogs in her room and one was playing with a toy on her bed.  I believe they where both Louis' dogs and were really cute.  We talked about a lot of things but I remember her saying that when I asked to see her she was a little frantic looking for something to wear.  Well I said not to worry cause all I remember was a beautiful bra and see through pantie :-).. 

She also said she felt naked with very little makeup..  I was thinking.. huh?. you're ALREADY beautiful.  You don't need any makeup at all..  We talked and talked and talked...   I even think Melissa knocked to see if we were ok.. :-)  Eventually, we discussed about activities and off we went.  I gave her the cash and remember her walking away and I was checking out that hourglass figure, those legs, and the previous mentioned see through pantie.  ( that see thru butt crack.. whoa's me)

Back she came and asked what kind of music and I said anything you like I'm good with.  I remember her dancing a bit and whoa was she fun.  I'm a sucker for beautiful faces and she is really cute.  Of course the rest of her is pretty awesome too.  I would rate her a 12 out of 10?  Details will be kept between the two of us but a lot of my parties are a blur.  All I remember ...  this is one fantastic lady and an experience that I want to repeat. !!

We talked some more and boy was it hard to concentrate on the conversation when this beautiful lady is sitting there naked..  beautiful face, beautiful other parts staring back at me.. haha..  Finally we said be better get dressed..... Said our goodbyes and off into the sunset I went with a big smile on my face !!!!

Emily - thank you for a wonderful time and hope you had a good time also.

Jake

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Review - Emily @ Mona's Ranch
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 04:49:03 AM »
+1
Emily is indeed drop dead gorgeous!  Glad you had fun Jake.   
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 01:57:17 AM »
Wow amazing Jake.  It was nice chatting with you.  I hope I am in town next time you come.

Thank you for all the reviews!

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 02:05:02 PM »
+1
Emily is one of a kind in so many ways ,so happy you enjoyed your time with her :) :)

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 02:27:45 PM »
+1
What Anna said  ;D. There's a reason that Emily is my favorite (and the favorite of many others,I'm sure.). Glad you had a great time and it was nice to meet you.

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 09:46:05 PM »
+1
Well you know Adrian you are emily favorite...

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 08:28:16 PM »
+1
Emily is back tomorrow!!!
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰